Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! Empty Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm

All-Out Smother Match

To win, one girl must make her opponent tap out while holding her in any sort of smother hold.

Best 2 of 3 falls.

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! D248Zs7.jpg

Lady Lakota bounced down the entrance ramp to the strong, ominous rhythm of a traditional Native American war chant. She was very excited for this match, and, despite the fact that her debut had resulted in a narrow defeat, she was confident in her ability to claim victory tonight. That was because tonight she would be in an all-out smothering contest.

Licking her lips with anticipation, Lady Lakota—or Janet, as she was known to her friends and family—climbed into the ring, wiggling her butt a little as she stepped through the ropes, to the obvious enjoyment of the crowd. She wore only her bikini, black with green trim, which highlighted perfectly her two firm breasts and her magnificent ass—her obvious weapons of choice in a fight like this. No matter how sexy this girl is, I don’️t think she’️ll be able to resist when I sit down on her face, she thought to herself, with a little smile.

Having entered the ring, she now wandered over to her corner and leaned back against the turnbuckle, smiling. All she knew about her opponent was that she was a veteran of a few matches in AFW—whether that was three or twenty, Janet didn’️t know; but it was evidently more than her one—and she was anxious for the girl to make her entrance.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! GczE6.jpg

As a part of her entrance act, the lights would go off before [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQn5lN3GSjc:33ct7r6c]a calm tune[/url:33ct7r6c] began to play over the speakers. By this time, the majority of the audience already recognized the theme and the would cheer loudly once the entrance was illuminated with a spot light. The blue haired princess stood elegantly with a black kimono covering her blue bikini set, a fan covering half her face. She began to walk towards the ring while savoring the cheers she received from the crowds, before slipping herself between the ropes and bowed herself politely to her would be opponent.

Azami was excited despite her calm expression. She's kind of wondering why she' kept getting this kind of interesting matches, but obviously there's no complain from her part. Her opponent was new, so that might be an advantage for her. At least she hoped so. The princess handed one of the staffs her fan and began to undo her kimono strap to reveal her own alluring figure to the hungry eyes of the crowds. That earned her an even louder cheer, and she would smile pleasantly to them, and to her opponent. As the staff took away her entrance attire, Azami would walk towards the center of the ring and wait until her opponent came so they could begin the match.

"Greetings, Lakota-san... isn't it?" Azami would greet the beautiful girl politely when they're facing each other. "Hopefully we'll have a fun match."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Janet leaned back against her turnbuckle, watching the gorgeous blue-haired girl make her entrance. She was a fine-looking woman, and Janet’️s heart leapt into her throat when she got her first good glimpse of Azami Tsukimori, smiling at her from the other side of the ring. She smiled back at the veteran wrestler, giving her a little flirty wink to let her know what Janet thought of her wondrous body.

Before she met the other girl in the center of the ring, Janet bent down under the ropes, retrieving from a staff member the peace pipe which she considered the most critical part of her Lady Lakota persona. Walking over to the blue-haired princess, she lit the pipe and offered it to her. “Hau, Miss Azami. It’️s a pleasure to meet you. You could call me Lady Lakota, or you could call me Janet, if you’️d prefer. Would you do me the honor of sharing this peace pipe before we begin?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm

Azami couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow as this so called Lady Lakota offered her a pipe to be smoked. From what she heard, this was all part of her opponent's antic so she quickly dispose any suspecting thought towards the offer. If the pipe contained something that might help this Indian girl won the match, she would have won her debut. The blue haired girl smiled as she took the pipe and brought it to her mouth.

"This doesn't contain poison, does it...? Just kidding... ohohoh~" she laughed jokingly and winked at Janet before smoking the pipe.

Azami coughed lightly afterwards and returned the pipe. That was a unique experience for her, as she never smoke before. She smiled at the girl while looking at her from head to toe. On a closer look Lady Lakota seemed to be even prettier, no doubt she'd make a fun opponent. Now she couldn't wait for the match to start to play around with this interesting newcomer.

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Janet chuckled as her opponent suggested the pipe’️s contents might be poisoned. After the blue-haired girl had tried it, Janet took the pipe back, drawing deeply from it herself, blowing out a small smoke ring in Azami’️s direction. “If it were poisoned, we would both be in deep trouble,” she said, winking back at her opponent. “But at least we would be able to comfort each other as we died.”

After she had passed the pipe back to the staff member who had brought it in, Janet, too, took a moment to examine her opponent more closely. They stood at exactly the same height, and seemed to have similar figures—and, above all else, they seemed to have very compatible, flirtatious, teasing personalities. It would be a good match, indeed.

“So, this should be a lot of fun,” Janet said, making a little small talk as they waited for the bell to ring. “A smother match. I’️ll be honest: I’️m looking forward to sitting on your face, Azami.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Azami couldn't help but to let out a soft laugh as she heard Janet's words. She knew she didn't have to worry about poison, but she's glad that the girl took the joke nicely. Hearing Lady Lakota's little taunting, the princess smiled mischievously and inched her face closer to the girl.

"Indeed, Janet-san... it should be fun..." she said suggestively. "And perhaps I could show you how to fully enjoy a smother match like this... ohoho~" Azami laughed teasingly, covering her mouth with one hand.

The bell would ring soon enough which brought an end to their little chat. The blue haired girl decided to test the water first by inviting Janet to lock arms with her. If the girl agreed, Azami would start to push her opponent backwards, though she wouldn't use full force yet. After all, the princess was confident in her own strength, and Janet had a similar build to herself. It would be interesting to see whether the girl could match her, or even overpower her in the strength department.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:47 pm

“Oh, Miss Azami, I would love for you to show me a thing or two about this sort of match—seeing, of course, as I have never participated in one before,” Janet said, giving her breasts a little jiggle, as if she were trying to seduce the lovely, blue-haired Japanese girl. “Of course, I think I could teach you something, too. I have been told that I have quite the nice bottom, and you wouldn’️t want to leave this ring without at least giving it a little peck on the cheek, would you?”

As the bell rang, Janet was happy to see that her opponent offered her arms for a test of strength. Wanting to see which of their very similar bodies would prove the more resilient, the Lakota girl accepted it happily, grabbing onto Azami and pushing back against her, matching the princess push for push, holding a little in reserve in case the Japanese girl tried to pour on the pressure.

“Mmph…too easy…you’️ve gotta try harder if you’️re gonna beat me!” she teased, really wanting to rile her opponent up and see what she was made of.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 am

Azami loved how flirtatious her opponent was and Janet's taunting manner, which matched her own, only made her eager to see what this Lakota girl capable of. She hadn't participate in an exact smother match before, but the princess was familiar with smothering itself, and the thought of doing it to Janet already excited her.

"Oh, don't worry, Janet-san..." Azami replied with her teasing smile. "I'll make sure I get acquainted with your whole body before the match ends. Hohoho~"

Once they're engaging in the lock up, Azami sensed that her opponent was holding up quite well, and she gradually increased her strength to try overpowering Janet. The girl's taunting didn't really bother her, as the blue haired princess only smiled at Lady Lakota's words.

"Don't be so hasty... I'd like to take my time to subdue you to make sure you're loving each seconds of it..." replied Azami, licking her lips.

Of course she had to try harder, but instead of pushing Janet further, Azami would only give one last strong push before she would suddenly try pulling her opponent towards her to catch the girl with a bearhug. This way their breasts could be pressed against each other so Janet would have an idea about what's going to engulf her face sooner or later in this match. The same applied to Azami, obviously, but she always liked to get close with her opponents anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 am

Janet laughed as Azami said she just wanted to take her time subduing her. “Oh, Azami, if you could, I would love to be dominated like that, pushed back inch by inch as you take control—but that, sadly, will not happen, because I am the stronger of the two of us, and I plan to prove it to you.” As Azami gradually increased the force she exerted upon Janet, the Native American girl did the same, and neither had been able to gain any real advantage when Azami pulled Janet into a wonderfully tight bearhug.

“Uogh!” Janet groaned, as her opponent put the squeeze on her. Her breasts mashed up against Azami’️s, giving her some idea of the relative firmness of each girl’️s impressive rack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 am

Azami chuckled as she managed to execute her plan to perfection and caught Janet with the bearhug. The feeling of their almost bare breasts mashing against each other made her let a soft moan. Now that she's having her opponent in her grasps, Azami would start applying a bit more force to her grip, not wanting to let Lady Lakota go easily.

"Huhu~ Such confidence..." she teased the girl. "But I'll make you mine before you know it, Janet-san..."

Wanting to prove her words, the blue haired princess leaned in for a soft kiss on her opponent's lips. She would then pressed her lips and send her tongue to explore the depth of the Lakota girl's mouth to engage Janet's tongue. The more she could distract her opponent's mind with pain and pleasure, the better for Azami. It's always her favorite method to conquer her adversaries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next