by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Janet smacked into the mat hard, her elbow grazing Azami’️s side as she missed her intended target by only a few inches. She had known that the move had been high-risk, high-reward, but she had been hoping to press her advantage, get a little sweet revenge on the Japanese princess for riding her like a show horse. Instead, she laid face-down on the mat, groaning loudly.

“Oooh…” She tried to get to her feet, but found her limbs unwilling to obey her commands, scrabbling in vain against the mat. She would be at the mercy of Azami, if the Japanese girl wished to take advantage of Lady Lakota’️s very weakened state.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 3 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Azami was so close to her opponent's landing point that she felt the girl's elbow grazing her side, in addition to the little shockwave resulted from the crashing impact. The blue haired girl sighed in relief and got up on all four. Hearing Janet's groan, she knew that right now she had a clear advantage over the Lakota girl, and she intended to take the chance to re-establish her dominance over the girl.

"Well, looks like I can handle you just fine as it is~" she said teasingly while pushing Janet's body, wanting to roll the girl to her back.

From there the blue haired princess would try to sit on top of Janet's belly, with her back showing at the girl. Azami would glance over her shoulder and smiled mischievously at Lady Lakota, before she slowly slided herself backwards. Her rear would rub the girl's breasts slightly before it'd eventually reach Janet's face as Azami attempted to sit on the girl's face.

"Here, have a taste of a princess' butt, Janet-san... Ohoho~" Azami would say in a teasing manner she set her ass on Lady Lakota's pretty face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Attempting that splash had not been a good idea. She recognized that in hindsight. Now immobilized by her own failed attack, Janet could offer no resistance as her royal opponent pushed her, turning her over onto her back. The Native American figured she knew what was coming, but was powerless to stop Azami as she sat down on her belly, pinning her to the mat. “Urgh…” Janet moaned, the weight of the other girl’️s sexy body putting pressure on her lungs.

When Azami glanced over her shoulder and smiled at her, Janet smiled back, still taking this all in stride. She was certain she would be able to get out of any sort of smother that the Japanese girl tried to perform. Slowly, Azami slid back, across her chest until her ass hung directly above the Lakota’️s face.

“It will be my honor to make your butt’️s acquaintance,” Janet said, as her face was engulfed between the girl’️s cheeks.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 am

Azami giggled as she heard Janet's words and proceed to sit on the girl's face. The blue haired princess wiggled her rear happily and grind her ass against the Lakota girl without any hesitation. It's rather surprising that her opponent didn't really panic, but that didn't really matter. She's in control now, and sooner or later, Janet's lack of oxygen would probably prompt her to struggle.

"Good," Azami cooed. "Feel free to tap anytime you need to~"

That wasn't all the princess had in mind, though. Now that she had this nice advantage over her opponent, one of Azami's hand would start massaging Janet's firm breasts. Her other hand would trail along the girl's belly until she reached Lady Lakota's crotch and rubbed her bikini bottom teasingly.

"Mmm~ Such a nice body you have, Janet-san..." she said while groping the girl at will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:42 am

Though Janet had been quite fearless when her opponent had first initiated the facesit—she had something of a butt fetish, and could easily get obsessed with a sexy opponent’️s posterior—human nature kicked in after just a few seconds of being smothered by the Japanese princess’️s fantastic rump. As she tried to take a breath and got nothing but a lungful of Azami’️s butt, her eyes went wide, and she began struggling, moving her head back and forth, trying to get free of the pin before she fell unconscious.

She could hardly concentrate on her attempts, though, as her opponent began massaging her breasts with one hand and her crotch with the other. She could hardly hear the compliment paid to her body, but even if she had it would make no sense to her brain, which was slowly becoming deprived of its vital oxygen.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 am

Azami enjoyed the girl's struggling, letting out a few giggles as she kept grinding her rump against Janet's face. So far this match had been going in her favor, but she felt it's a bit too early to make the Lakota girl submit. The princess kept playing with her opponent's breast and crotch, even sliding Janet's top to expose her naked tits and pinched the nipple lightly before she slided her ass off the girl's face.

"How are you feeling, Janet-san~?" she asked teasingly, glancing at her while cupping the girl's crotch firmly. "I hope that my ass isn't too much for you~ Hohoho~"

Once she thought she had given the girl a little breathing time, Azami would slided her ass back to smother her opponent once again. This time, she's planning to secure the first fall so she could play around with the girl in the second round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:18 am

Janet inhaled sharply as the blue-haired princess slid off of her face. In part, it was a natural reaction to being smothered, as she attempted to recover as quickly as possible. But it was also a reaction of shock and surprise as she felt her nipple pinched by Azami.

“Oh…gosh…” she wheezed, looking up at Azami with an expression that spoke to both resentment and lust. “I feel fine, Azami. It’️s nice getting to know your ass on such an intimate level…I plan to give it a good spanking before this match is done, so seeing it close up only gives me a better idea of how best to abuse it.”

No sooner had she made her confident claim, however, than Azami slid backwards to once again perch atop her face, causing Janet to let out a muffled yell into her opponent’️s rear.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 am

Azami laughed softly at Janet's words and the moment the girl let out a muffled yell into her ass, the princess would start wiggling around again. Her opponent was still confident, so she felt like giving this girl a little treat. While moving her other hand to give Janet's other breast a similar treatment, the blue haired girl slowly slipped two fingers inside the Lakota girl's bottom. With a mischievous smile on her face, Azami would start to rub Janet's bare crotch teasingly before she slipped her fingers inside the girl's womanhood.

"That's good to know..." she said teasingly. "I love being dominated as much as dominating others... Unfortunately not many people could handle a princess like me~ Hohoho~" Azami taunted in a rather cocky manner as she began to pump her fingers inside Janet's sex in a slow but steady rhythm.

Azami would continue assaulting the girl under her, kind of wondering whether Lady Lakota was going to tap first before she could make her came. Either way would be fine for her, as long as she could keep this girl weakened to be toyed around.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:07 pm

“Mmf!” Janet exclaimed, her cry muffled by the ass pressing tightly down over her face. The entrance of a pair of Azami’️s fingers into her sex came as quite a shock to her, and her hips bucked gently as the invasion commenced. “Mm! Grrrmph! Mmrrh!” she continued to cry, spittle covering Azami’️s ass as it prevented the Lakota girl from saying anything.

Her juices began flowing quickly, quickly covering Azami’️s fingers. As she began to lose air, she spread her legs wider, allowing the Japanese princess even easier access to her pussy, as the side of Janet which loved to be humiliated took over. She would not last long. And, indeed, just a little over a minute later, as air became an ever more precious resource, she came for Azami, screaming out the girl’️s name—though that, too, was muffled by that lovely bottom.

Now too weak to mount any sort of defense, Janet desperately tapped her surrender on Azami’️s thigh, conceding the first round to her lovely opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 pm

The blue haired princess was simply enjoying very seconds of this. Her opponent, trapped, helpless, for her to toy around with her fingers and ass. Each muffled screams came out as a beautiful tune to her ears, and only fueled her assault on Janet's sex. She felt the juices flowing, and soon enough Lady Lakota was overwhelmed by the pleasure as she came, much to Azami's delight. She kept lightly fingering Janet after the girl came until she tapped to gave the first round to Azami. That brought a wide smile to the blue haired girl and she got off the girl to give her some breathing space.

"Hoho~ Still think I can't handle you, Janet-san?" Azami teased with a wink as she licked her finger in front of the Lakota girl. "That seemed pretty quick," she added, referring to not only the first fall, but also Janet's orgasm.

Azami took her time to get on her feet and waited until Janet did the same so the second round could start. She's already wondering about how she could play with the girl, though a part of her did wanted to see whether the girl could make a comeback or not after being smothered and made to orgasm like that.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next