by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Janet shrugged when Azami used the Native American girl’️s hotness as an excuse for her quick capitulation. “Good answer, Azami. I am, indeed, very hot stuff. So hot that you should really be wearing oven mitts right now.”

She walked across the ring and leaned back against the ropes, waiting for her opponent to get up and begin the third round. She had taken her sweet time in rising to her feet after her loss in the first round, and she was not going to force the princess to hurry it up where the girl had shown her courtesy. Despite her small win, she knew that the third round would be, by far, the most difficult, and that she would need to hold nothing back in pursuit of ultimate victory.

“Oh, I did enjoy it, Azami. I enjoyed it very much,” Janet replied, after her opponent had gotten to her feet. “But I know full well not to get overconfident. You’️re a very strong girl, and I respect you quite a bit.”

“But!” she amended, raising a finger. “You won’️t win. I’️m certain that I’️m going to come out on top, and I’️d be willing to make a little wager…just to make things interesting.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:23 am

Azami was glad that her opponent allowed her as much recovery time as she needed. She smiled at what Janet said, the Lakota girl attitude was really similar to herself, which made the princess took a liking to her. Azami felt like this last round was going to be exciting. She might have been in a slightly worse condition compared to her opponent, but that's what make it all the more interesting.

"Oh, and what would that be?" she replied with a curious smile.

The princess thought that she might be able to guess on the sort of wager Lady Lakota was going to propose. Whether her suspicion was true or not, she felt that it would still add some spice to the already hot match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:50 am

Janet, too, recognized the similarities between her personality and that of Azami. It certainly made the Japanese princess a very attractive woman—well, she would have been smoking hot, anyway, but her attitude only enhanced the effect. Janet knew that she was the sort of girl who would take the kind of bet she was proposing.

“Loser pays for a hot date,” she said, trying to explain the wager in as few words as possible. Figuring she might as well elaborate, however, Janet continued: “We go out together tonight, after the match. Winner chooses what we do—loser foots the bill. At the end of the date, the loser pays to put us up in a fancy hotel room for the night, we get some champagne brought up by room service, and we’️ll…see what happens.” She raised an eyebrow, hoping that the terms were agreeable to her opponent.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 am

Azami listened to Janet's proposal carefully, and once the girl finished she decided that it would be a fitting end after a match like this. It wasn't what she exactly had in her mind, but a date sounded great, especially with things ended up in a hotel... She smiled at Lady Lakota to let her know that she's agreeing to it.

"Sounds good. I wouldn't mind a free date, ohoho~" Azami said and gave Janet a teasing wink.

Once they settled their little agreement, the bell for the third round would ring. This time Azami was staying in defense, slowly circling the girl without making an attempt to strike her. It served to buy a little more recovery time too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 am

Janet was pleased that her opponent readily accepted the bet she proposed. She had thought of just making it a classic “Winner fucks the loser however she likes” bet, but she thought that the monetary aspect raised the stakes just a little—and, besides, both of them knew what would happen once they made it up to that fancy hotel room. Checkout time the next morning wasn’️t until eleven o’️clock—that would give them plenty of time. Janet looked forward to making Azami squeal like a little bitch as she fucked her senseless.

“I’️m sure you’️d love a free date,” Janet said, cracking her knuckles. “So would I. I look forward to spending all of your money tonight, sweet Azami.”

When the bell rang, Janet didn’️t rush her opponent right away. She bounced back and forth on the balls of her feet, getting psyched for the final round, and trying to unnerve her opponent with a display of superfluous energy. She knew, however, that if she waited too long, any advantage that her second-round victory might have bestowed upon her would evaporate. So she moved in, slowly closing the gap between the two of them, before launching a roundhouse kick towards Azami’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:34 am

Azami loved the confidence of her opponent. Whatever Janet planned in her mind with the date, the blue haired girl would probably do the similar. Now she had to be extra careful, with money included in the bet. While Azami wasn't they type that cared too much with her wealth, she did prefer for the other girl to pay for the date, knowing how expensive it might be.

The princess maintained composure even after she watched Lady Lakota bouncing on the mat. She wasn't the type that could be intimidated easily, although that did make her feeling a bit more cautious. Eventually Janet would go for the first strike with that kick to the face. Azami was ready, and she ducked under the leg of her opponent, before pushing the Lakota girl hard to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:45 am

“Grrouf!” Janet gasped, instantly winded by the strong shove. She hit the mat hard, her head whacking against the canvas with a loud thud, and, all of a sudden, she found herself dazed, peering up at an opponent who had all the momentum of the match going her way.

Can’️t let her catch me like this… Janet said, her instincts kicking in. As if she were some primordial rodent escaping from a terribly powerful predator, the Native American girl scurried towards the other side of the ring, her hands and feet scrabbling against the mat, trying to get to the ropes and lift herself up before Azami could catch her.

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:36 am

Watching her opponent scrambled away to the other side after that fall brought a smirk to Azami's face. She immediately chased Lady Lakota and grab the girl by her bottom. If Janet chose to keep pushing herself towards the ropes, then the princess would allow it at the expense of the girl's clothing.

"Oh no~ Where do you think you're going?" Azami teased playfully as she gripped her opponent's bottom tightly.

Just wondering about what her opponent's decision would be already made her smirk turned into a mischievous smile. Azami bet that her opponent wouldn't mind fighting with her lower half exposed to everyone judging from how flirtatious the girl was. The crowds, on the other hand would definitely love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:49 am

Janet knew full well that the crowd would love seeing her exposed rear end. She knew that her opponent would love it, as well. She smiled. It’️s unanimous, then—this is going to be fun.

She lunged for the rope, allowing Azami to easily peel her black and green bikini bottom from her hips. Her sopping wet pussy, still glistening with arousal several minutes after her orgasm, was now on full display, and as she got to her feet, she even stretched out and thrust out her pelvis, allowing the audience to get a series of fantastic shots of her naughty bits.

Giggling, she turned back to Azami. “This won’️t deter me, Azami. This will only make your inevitable defeat all the more enjoyable.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 am

Lady Lakota's reaction was living up to Azami's expectation, and she chuckled at the girl's antics. Twirling the girl's bottom a few times with her index finger, the blue haired girl stared into Janet's eyes with a look of mischief. Exposing the girl's crotch was only part of the plan, after all.

"Hoho~ I'd like to see you bring this so called inevitable defeat, Janet-san..." she replied in a teasing manner.

Azami charged again, still holding her opponent's clothing on her hand. She could have thrown the girl's bottom to the sea of crowds which without a doubt would be more than eager to fight for it. The princess had a better use of it, however, as she would throw the bottom to Janet's face for a distraction while she's closing down on her. If her plan was successful, Azami would then try to land a kick to Lady Lakota's stomach before she would turn around attempt some sort of a Snapmare to flip Janet to her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next