Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Janet smiled, pleased with herself for having managed to once again level the playing field. The match had, however, begun to take its toll on her, as well. Despite her opponent’️s vulnerable position, Janet could not do anything more than get slowly to her hands and knees and begin to crawl over to where Azami lay, teasing her as she did so.

“That…was a mistake, Azami,” she said. “You shouldn’️t have let me up. I may not be at a hundred percent right now, but I’️ve got enough left in the tank to finish you off.”

She would reach down and grab at the Japanese princess’️s bikini top, trying to tear it from her body and expose her firm, perky breasts to the audience, and the thousands of people watching the match at home.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:24 am

"Oh, really?" Azami replied teasingly. "There's no need to force yourself Janet-san... You seemed to have a difficulty to stand..."

Azami could say the same for herself, though, as she did find it hard to get up herself. When her opponent grabbed her top and exposed her perky breasts for everyone, Azami let out a cute yelp and a small pair of red tints appeared on her face. She didn't feel too embarrassed, since by this time she already exposed herself way more than this to the crowds in her previous matches.

"What do you think?" Azami said as she cupped her breasts and jiggled them teasingly at Janet as she slowly raised herself to a sitting position. "I bet you can't wait to bury your face deep between them... right...?" she giggled and licked her lips seductively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 am

Janet couldn’️t help but stare at her opponent’️s assets once they had burst free from the confines of her bikini. Azami was not merely lucky in one single aspect of her body—she had a total package the likes of which Janet had only rarely seen. She felt a churning in her loins as the princess’️s nude chest worked its magic. A stream of drool burst free from the reservoir of her mouth and trailed down her chin, before she quickly wiped it off with the back of her hand.

“Of course I want to bury myself in between them…motorboat them…” she replied, licking her own lips. She eventually convinced herself to tear her eyes from the two beautiful breasts and stare Azami in the face. “And as soon as you buy me dinner, some new lingerie, and put us up in that fancy hotel, I’️ll be glad to go to town on those tits of yours to your heart’️s content. For now, though, I’️m focused on kicking your butt.”

Wanting to take advantage of her opponent’️s temporary weakness, Janet would pounce on Azami, trying to force her down to the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:02 am

Azami fell on the mat again as her opponent pounced on her. She groaned and squirmed a bit under Lady Lakota, but still managed to maintain her smile as if she's not panicking at all. The girl's taunting only made her felt even more excited, and although she didn't mind the last part at all, the princess wasn't planning to do the other things Janet mentioned.

"You're free to get a sample right here and now..." she said and smiled suggestively at the girl.

Even though she was downed, Azami wasn't about to wait for her opponent to have her way with her. The princess would try to wrap her legs around Janet's waist, and give it a little squeeze. That was just the first step. The next was to try grabbing Janet's head and shoved it down between her sexy breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:44 am

Janet giggled. Azami was trying to make up for the fact that she was on the bottom—she wanted the Lakota girl to become lost in her cleavage, as it were. Janet was not about to fall for it. “Oh, I don’️t think a free sample is really necessary. I’️m willing to buy the product right here and now—figuratively speaking, of course.” She winked at her opponent. Of course, Janet did not intend to buy anything tonight. That would be Azami’️s job—the loser’️s job.

She yelped as the princess coiled her legs around her waist. This was something, Janet thought in hindsight, that she probably should have seen coming. By the time her face was pulled down into Azami’️s breasts, she was mentally kicking herself.

“Mmmmph…” she moaned, trying to get free. She planted her knees solidly on the mat, doing her best to stabilize her position so that Azami could not turn her over. Then, she reached up and seized ahold of the Japanese girl’️s breasts, using each hand to roughly twist one of her nipples like a knob on an old-timey radio.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 am

Azami giggled as she managed to trap her opponent's face between her breasts. If the girl didn't want to take a free sample, then she'd just give it herself! Janet's moaning into her breasts felt nice, just like the feeling of the girl's head trapped between her busts. The princess felt like she might just win this one with this move.

"Oh, come on, stop struggling~" Azami's voice sang on Lady Lakota's ear. "You know you like this..."

All of a sudden she felt Janet twisting her nipple hard, causing Azami to let out a cute yelp which followed by a moan. Her legs were loosened a bit as the result while she also inadvertently gave her opponent some breathing space. The blue haired girl would try to squeeze the Lakota girl's waist once more to regain control, though one of her hands would be trying to pry off Janet's hand which were twisting her nipple. She couldn't really smother the girl effectively this way, but she's still hoping to make things not so comfortable for Lady Lakota.

"Ahn... you..." Azami's protest was ended up in another moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:16 am

Azami was right about one thing: Janet certainly did enjoy being wedged tightly between her breasts. The princess’️s scent was so sweet, her skin so smooth…taking even one breath while trapped in that beautiful canyon risked one becoming intoxicated by the sheer erotic aura emanating from her.

Janet smiled. Tonight, this sexy vixen would be all hers. For now, though, she was the enemy, and Lady Lakota would show no mercy in her pursuit of victory.

Her twisting of Azami’️s nipples forced the Japanese princess to loosen her scissor hold around Janet’️s waist, for which the Native American girl was thankful. She was glad to see that her opponent was forced to divide her attention to combat the attack, as one hand wrapped around Janet’️s wrist, trying to pry it off of her nipple. Janet, however, did her best to keep her fingers clamped tight around the nips, twisting as hard as she could in an attempt to force Azami to release her entirely.

“You…like?” Janet whispered, teasing Azami as she kept up the nipple torture.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:29 am

"Ouuh... Janet-san..." was all Azami could muster to say at Lady Lakota's seductive whisper. "Mmmh..."

With their hands battling over the control of her own nipple, Azami's split focus only made her effort less effective in all departments. When the Lakota girl twisted her nipple once again, she let out a moan, her body squirming a little before her legs slipped away from Janet's waist. Her other hand was barely pushing the girl's head anymore, now, allowing her opponent to free herself and take control of her.

The nipple torture was leaving the princess quite vulnerable as it was, but by no means she intended to let go of the match just like that. She's going to wait for another chance to come, and hopefully she would get one before Lady Lakota could put this match in the bag.

"It hurts... a bit..." she said to Janet softly, almost submissively, although she was still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:41 am

Janet wiggled her hips in a cute little approximation of a victory dance as she was freed from between Azami’️s legs, and her head was no longer being forced down into the girl’️s cleavage. She couldn’️t help but feel that this was a turning point in their battle—that victory was hers, if she just had the courage to reach out and grasp it. “I’️ve got you now, Azami…you’️ve put up a good fight, sweetie, but Lady Lakota is on top, for now and forever.” She leaned down and planted a kiss on the princess’️s lips.

“Well, I’️m the sort of lover who enjoys putting a girl through a little pain,” Janet said with a smile. “And, unless I’️ve gotten the wrong impression from this fight, you’️re the sort of lover who can enjoy pain just as much as pleasure. I’️ll have fun with you tonight, Azami…I’️ve already got some ideas.”

She punctuated her statement with some more nipple twisting, just to drive the point that she was currently in the superior position home.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 am

Azami enjoyed the soft kiss she received from Lady Lakota as much as her taunting. The idea of being at the girl's mercy was turning her on, and she had to agree with Janet that she did enjoyed being on top and bottom almost equally.

"That was an excellent observation, Janet-san..." she said softly, making her tone as seductive as possible. "Nnggh~" the blue haired girl let out as her nipple was twisted again.

It drove her wild with both pain and pleasure, a perfect combination for Azami's mind. She would let Janet have her way with her for now, at the very least, until the girl's hand leaving her nipple. Patience at this stage of a match could be a double edged sword, and Azami knew she was making a huge gamble with her decisions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next