Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 am

Janet giggled. “Why, thank you, Azami. I take pride in observing things excellently!” she replied, giving her opponent’️s nipple another teasing twist.

As much as she loved controlling the Japanese princess this way, however, she knew she had to change her tack at some point. After a few more minutes of nipple torture, she would remove her hands from the girl’️s perky breasts, only to scoot forward, planting her rear end on Azami’️s belly. “It’️s time to end this, Azami,” Janet declared, jiggling her boobs playfully. “You’️ll get a kick out of this. I promise you that.”

With that, she would attempt to lower her boobs over Azami’️s face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother! - Page 9 Empty Re: Tsuki vs. Lakota: All-Out Smother!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:41 am

The nipple play finally ended, much to Azami relief. Though she could barely calm herself down as Lady Lakota began to press up her advantage by sitting on her belly, securing the princess nicely. Seeing Janet jiggling her boobs like that, Azami couldn't help but to smile, knowing what would follow after this. It didn't take much longer for her opponent to smother her face with that perky breasts, though she already took a breather before her face completely engulfed by Janet's busts.

"Hmmph~" Azami let out into Janet's soft breasts as she felt them pressed all over her face.

She allowed the girl to smother her for a bit while she try to push Lady Lakota away. Her legs were kicking around lightly to made the impression that she's struggling. Azami tried to conserve her breathing to her best of abilities while hoping that Janet would get over confident, so her hands could slowly reach for the girl's waist. She would then gave her opponent a taste of her own medicine... by tickling her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 am

Janet felt confident, as she felt Azami struggle beneath her as she initiated what she was certain was the final smother of this long, exhausting match. After such a back-and-forth battle, the Lakota girl was relieved to emerge on top, and had already created an itinerary in her mind of things which she wanted to do—and things which she wanted Azami to buy—during their night out.

She might have been just a bit too confident, however. She didn’️t notice her opponent’️s hands slip down to her waist, and, when the Japanese princess began her tickling assault, Janet was completely helpless. She let out a surprised cry, and lifted her breasts from Azami’️s face, swatting at the offending hands with her own. “Hey, now! You’️ve lost! S-stop it, Azami!” she giggled, doing her best to defend herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:02 am

Azami almost laughing at her opponent's reaction the moment the girl's breasts lifted up from her face, though she was feeling a bit too fatigued to do so. Each time the girl swatted her hands, the princess would try to keep them coming back, wanting to harass the girl to fully distract her.

"Ahahah~" she finally laughed after she regained some air. "It's not over until it's over, Janet-san!" she exclaimed. "Tickle tickle~"

Wanting to take full advantage to the situation, Azami would try to grab Janet's upper arms so she could pull the girl to the side. The blue haired girl was about to launch her final offense on the girl as she would then try to sit on top of Lady Lakota's stomach and pinned the girl's arms to prevent Janet returning the favor by tickling her once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 am

“It’️s over!” Janet retorted, managing to swat away Azami’️s hands more often than not. They just kept coming back for more, however, and every little tickle sapped a little energy from her through the power of laughter. “It is over, Azami! Wh-whoa! No!”

Azami grabbed at her wrists and pulled her to the side. Janet whined loudly as she did, regretting letting up, regretting conceding this fantastic advantage and allowing her opponent, now, to have a chance to claim victory. Like Azami, however, she was not about to go down without trying to turn the tables once again. Unlike Azami, Janet was not about to wait for her opponent to begin smothering her to strike back. Though her arms might have been restricted, her legs weren’️t. Janet swung her legs up, trying to lock her ankles around the Japanese princess’️s neck. If she could, she would then try to pull Azami off of her, so that they lay side-by-side, Janet’️s legs clamped down upon Azami’️s neck.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 am

Azami felt like she could already see the finish line. All she needed to do was to put everything she had into the last spurt to reach it, leaving her opponent behind. With Janet's arm secured, the princess was just about to smother the girl's face with her breasts once again, only to be caught by the swinging legs tha came out of nowhere.

"Ahh?! No!" Azami yelped before she was thrown to the side. "Ugh!" she grunted once she landed on the mat roughly, next to her opponent.

She was now found her neck trapped by Janet's legs, which quickly driving away the little strength she had at this point. Azami weakly grabbed Janet's ankles, trying to pry them off before they choked her out completely, though her dazed state didn't help her effort at all. She even thought of reaching for the soles, if she could, to attempt another tickling strike, unless Janet could stop her before she could do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:25 am

Janet’️s headscissors only lasted for a few seconds before Azami was able to successfully pry the Lakota girl’️s legs from around her neck, but a few seconds was—Janet hoped—all she needed. When the princess reached to tickle her soles, Janet endured it for a few seconds before pulling her feet away and turning around, once again sitting on top of Azami.

“We’️re…not gonna be able to keep this up forever, sweetie,” she said, reaching behind her back. “One of us will lose, and it will be very soon. Now, you’️ve put up a valiant effort, and I commend you for it, but, being the one on top, I believe I should be the one to take the victory. I’️m willing to sweeten the deal for you, though.”

She peeled her bikini top from her body, throwing it off to the side and leaving herself completely naked. She bounced up and down a little on Azami’️s stomach, showing off her breasts and, at the same time, forcing more air from her opponent’️s lungs. “Good match, Azami. Good night, Azami,” she intoned, trying to lower her breasts, once more, onto the Japanese princess’️s beautiful face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 am

When Lady Lakota get on top of her again, Azami knew that she was done. She nodded in agreement, feeling to exhausted after she spent all her energy in her final resistance attempt. She watched in resignation as Janet bouncing up her stomach with her breasts naked, her own chest was heaving up and down almost in a matching rhythm.

"Yeah... good match..." she replied weakly before Janet's breasts engulfed her face once again, smothering her for a while until she tapped the mat a few times.

She lost, fair and square, there was no regret about it. Janet had been such an amazing opponent, both in skill and personality, and Azami couldn't really have a complain to the result. Not to mention that she would still be able to hang around the girl after this. Just the thought of having stuffs done to her during their date already made her feel less disappointed about her loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:41 am

Something was different from the other attempts to win this third round, made by both girls. There was some fundamental shift in Azami’️s attitude. She was resigned to her fate, it seemed—Janet relished the feeling of utter and complete dominance as she rubbed her breasts in Azami’️s face. It had been an incredible match, and it was, wholly and truly, hers.

“I win,” Janet whispered, as her opponent began tapping on the mat. She lifted her breasts from Azami’️s face, looking down at her fondly. She ran a hand through the girl’️s luscious blue hair. “Two to one, sweetie. It was a great match, though. I feel like I could pass out on top of you right now…but we’️ve got a date to go on.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 am

Azami immediately breathed in the moment Janet lifted her breasts off her face. She looked at the girl with an exhausted expression, but still smiling faintly. That was one hell of the match indeed, and she felt like passing out too. She couldn't to that yet, though, as their night was still far from over.

"Hey, I should be the one who passing out you know..." she said jokingly and giggled. "Well, congratulations, Janet-san... I'm now all yours~" she said with a seductive smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next