Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, daemongirl, dragonswill, k0hryuu, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on 09/10/16, 01:33 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

looking for matches

23/07/17, 02:57 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

21/07/17, 11:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Looking for matches

21/07/17, 12:32 am by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Heather vs Katrina-Smother Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather vs Katrina-Smother Match

Post by Sparkplug71 on 02/05/14, 09:44 pm

Only way to win is va smother submission or K.O. Attire is bras and cotten thongs with yoga pants.

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heather vs Katrina-Smother Match

Post by Sparkplug71 on 02/05/14, 10:56 pm

Katrina pumped herself up as she walked down the ramp to the AFW ring. Glad to be in actim yet again. After a few more private and intimate matches in a bedroom, she was now duking, or smothering out in the ring, apparently she was going up against some veteran wrestler. Kat stood wearing a lace red bra, holding up her generously large rack that bounced and jiggled with each step. In addition was a black pair of yoga pants that showed off her nice, wide rear and a red thong that played peek-a-boo in them.

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on 03/05/14, 01:03 am

Heather looked at herself in the mirror backstage, turning herself around to get a full view of what she looked like in this sort of attire. "..Well it's different.." She wore her purple lace bra, a pair of black yoga pants with a dark purple thong underneath. She patted her rear a bit, tilting her head. "Hah..I guess I can see why some girls like wearing these." She grinned, shrugging a bit before she made her way through the halls, getting to the curtain area.

Her music began to play as she crawled out onto the ramp. It seemed a while since she had a match and this was quite the one to return to. She played out her full entrance, the laser lights, the pyro, the smoke on the stage. She slid into the ring, getting onto the second rope and raising her hand to the crowd. Jumping off, she eyed Katrina, crossing her arms afterwards. "..Quite the match you got me into. Hope you aren't expecting to come out the winner tonight"

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 on 03/05/14, 03:49 am

Katrina herself was quite impressed by the display as Heather came out. She was admiring the dark haired friction girl stepped into the ring. Katrina would want to step in a good direction. Kat approached her with a smile, bust jiggling gently in their soft prisons. "Hello there. I AM quite impressed by that display. It's a shame that you will be taken out tonight by me, the name is Katrina by the way"

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top