by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) Empty Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete)

Post by nduns Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Terry entered the boy's dorm with confidence. She needed to find someone to test her might on. She overheard something in the other room, a kind of celebration...

Curiosity overcame her and she opened the door to see the champion himself, Andy sitting right there.

She walked over to him and asked, "Are you the Sex Wars champion?"

Last edited by 383 on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

nduns

Back to top Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) Empty Re: Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Andy blinked in surprise when he realized a girl was walking into his room with such a confidence... or imprudence.

"Well.. that's what is written up there.." he said with a smirk, indicating the Sex Wars Belt hanging at the wall.
"I don't think i have seen you in the campus before... what can i do for you?" he then asked, eyeing the unknown girl, whose looks where quite impressive... and in more than one way, as he realized she was clearly taller than him, and well built too.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) Empty Re: Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy)

Post by nduns Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Terry smirked and said, "I want to challenge you to a match. So far, I've gotten descent opponents but no one who really pushed me past my limits yet. I don't want your belt. I just want you."

She didn't care how wrong that last part sounded, by the way folks.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Andy's eyes widened in pleased surprise at the girl's attitude. "Mmnn... i can't deny such an openly made challange.. and all in all i tend to get easily bored here in the campus when i can' have some action". He stood up and looked into the eyes of the ...yes.. definitely taller girl:" So... any kind of match you would prefer..?" he asked, hardly hiding a chuckle, because, according to the Sex Wars regulations, HE was going to pick up the kind of match he wanted to have, careless of her preferences.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Terry smirked and said, "Just lay it on me. I can take whatever you have to dish out."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Andy smiled at her confident attitude. "Hehe, ok.. after all you are in the boys' dormitory, so you were going to fight under my rules in any case. How about a submission only match? Win only via submission accepted by the attacker. No hard strikes: only grappling and... hentai moves *winks*. I'll give you a 2 of 3 rounds chance too. Sounds fair?"

When Terry walked in, he was relaxing on his bed, wearing only a pair of checkered boxers and a t-shirt, so that was going to be his improvised wrestling outfit for this challenge.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Terry was a little unsure of this hentai idea. She'd never really been a big fan of rape, but she had to abide to his terms. She did like the idea of a submission match. Submission moves were, afterall, her specialty.

"I expect to see you in the ring soon," Terry said, "Don't disappoint me, champ."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Andy couldn't help but chuckle at Terry's last phrase: "Hehehe... IN THE RING you say? Maybe you didn't get it yet... You come here, boys territory... MY ROOM, challenging me: We're having our match here right now. Our ring will be onto the bed and this nice carpet we're trampling right now."
With that he took his t-shirt off and sat back onto the bed. "Ding ding... ready when you are my dear"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Terry was a little weirded out by this, but to her, a battlefield was a battlefield. She ran at him hoping to put him in a bearhug for some early back damage.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Andy huffed out as he got caught in her bearhug. The girl was actually strong. "Nghhhh...w-wow not bad..." he groaned in the tight squeeze, circling his arms around her waist as well and spreading his legs a little for leverage, but not doing much more of a reaction by now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) Empty Re: Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next