Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy)

Post by nduns Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:16 pm

As Terry's head hit the floor, she groaned and released her grip rubbing her head and open for an attack.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Andy coughed for welcome air as he finally got free. His head was still spinning but he tried and take advantage of Terry's temporary confusion: kneeling down on the floor, he hoisted his opponent over one knee to connect with a "bow and arrow" submission. Only, it was a hentai version of that hold: if unstopped, Andy would grin at his prisoner, taking the chance to tease Terry's crotch, planning to force either a normal or a hentai/humiliation surrender.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Terry had been caught. She couldn't get out of this, and this was so disturbingly uncomfortable for her. She tried to struggle out, but this hold was just too powerful. Terry groaned and said, "Alright, you win."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Andy grinned a little down at the trapped foe. "Mmm... you remember the rules we stated for this match...? submission.... accepted by the attacker". He winked down at the groaning Terry, applying some further pressure as he kept caressing her warm crotch too. "So... i don't wanna hear that i win... i wanna hear that YOU are submitting..." he said, making he hold a bit more unconfortable for Terry, in more than one way.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Terry cried out in pain and shouted, "ALRIGHT, I SUBMIT!!! I GIVE UP!!!!"

She now wished she hadn't challenged him in the first place. She was not prepared for this kind of match.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Andy stopped his action and let go of Terry, as he realized he was going a litle too hard on her. He felt a little bad about it, but he believed she was going to make treasure of this defeat, using that experience to improve herself.
"T-That's ok... sorry if i went rough at you, but you proved to be a strong opponent, and i really felt like i had to fight all out with you". he admitted. "I'm sure you're going to improve yourself very quickly". With that he offered Terry a hand to help her up to her feet.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Terry grinned and shook his hand saying, "Overall, that was a good match. I'd expect no less of the champion."

Then she smiled and took her leave feeling that maybe she could use this match as a learning experience.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Andy flopped himself back onto the bed when she left, panting a little. His face blushed a bit as he realized he still had her scent on his hand. "Wow... rookies are becoming more and more assertive these days" he smiled recovering from the fast but tough match.

Winner: Andy (via double submission)

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Terry seeking out the greatest (Terry vs. Andy) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5