Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 21 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Stonewall would smile as the Elder shrunk to a regular human size and accepted her handshake. She would then look to Great Force as she was talking and was quite surprised when she mentioned that SHE was his disciple. "Is your father's training different from the way you trained me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 21 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:58 pm

"Not really the only thing was I didn't have a ying yang back then." GreatForce would soon walk biside her father and say. "Father can you help me train me deciple to become a great fighter like me?" He said "Yes I can, that is if she lives through it tho.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Stonewall nodded and said, "I see." Suddenly, her eyes would light up as the Elder mentioned that she has to live through Great Force's training the way her father did it. She felt nervous at first, but then said, "I am willing to, Elder. I want to train with Great Force." She would then lean in to her teacher and whispered in her ear, "Great Force, was your mother ever concerned for you when you started fighting?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm

No she was fine with it because she was a fighter her self and is just as strong as my father." Soon the elder said let get to the island that we shall train on. They would travel to a island dicovered by the elder. The elder said you to ret up and go have some fun as they docked at the beach.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:36 pm

This made Stonewall even more surprised as she thought, "A family of fighters! Wow, I wish I had one like that." Then she followed the Elder's orders to travel with them to an island that he discovered. She thought that this would be for training, but surprisingly, it was only for fun! Stonewall would blush in embarassment as she said, "Uhh, love to, but I don't have a swimsuit."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Dont worry your ying yang creates a certain swimsuit when you think of one. GreatForce did it to show StoneWall an exaple of how you do it. Know StoneWall I'll be in water now. But yes StoneWall this is a training site we just going to have a little fun before you make you a godess at fighting.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Stonewall was impressed how Great Force's yin yang created a swimsuit for her and she looked stunning for the sun. She would do it herself with her own yin yang, a simple yet colorful swimsuit. She would curl her toes as she felt the warm sand on her feet, giggling that she was going to have fun here. Becoming a goddess of fighting sounded awesome, but she then felt concerned. "Won't my parents be worried about me? They might wonder where I am."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Don't worry I'll creat a gate way back to your place before the get worry'd you see I have the power to tell if some one is worry'd or not. Since I have the power to make gates I can warp you back to your place in a flash.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Stonewall was surprised at how much power this family has. "You can do that? Oh, that's great! Then I'll be able to get back home before dinner, I promised them that after our little spar I am going to get back home." With that, she would run to the water and try to get her feet wet by the cold sea water. She would yelp and giggle as the feeling tingled her a little. Little by little, she would try to get up to her ankle level of the water to get more used to it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 pm

GreatForce would quickly get to shoulder level water and soon ativate her sea mode. This mode gave GreatForce the ability live breath under water and be as fast a shark in water it even change change her skin to look like a shark and gave GreatFirce a shark fin. GreatForce would soon swim around StoneWall trying to maker her think there was a shark in the water.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next