Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 35 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:46 pm

Stonewall thought that she was getting the advantage but suddenly Great Force fell to where she was lying. She would use her arms to guard herself and try to catch her opponent, but she was quite heavy. She tried to get her opponent's hands away from her head and the two were rolling in the sand to try and get on top of the other. If Stonewall managed to get Great Force on her stomach with her on top, then she would pull up her opponent's toes of one foot in a single leg boston crab variation.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 35 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

GreatForce soon saw a chance to use the instant hell murder up close. She would take her hand off StoneWall and do her move. But then as she was doing so she saw that the time was going to be 5:00 soon. GreatForce would do the move and after she was done then she would say that the time is 5:00.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:03 pm

As Great Force went for her Instant Hell Murder, Stonewall would try to guard her face and body with her arms. But she knew that in the end, she was going to writhing in pain. She was right and she then heard Great Force say that it's already 5:00. Stonewall moaned and nodded, "Ugh, okay we're done." But as she tried to get back up, her body was so tired and aching from so much of the action that she struggled to stand up. "Uh, Great Force? I think I need help, I can't let my parents see me this beat up."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Ok just hold still. GreatForce would use a healing spell and soon StoneWall body was as good as new with no battle marks. "There you go StoneWall... I open a gate to your place. With that GreatForce opened a gate. She also use her devil fruit power to get the golden necklace that StoneWall found.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

In a matter of moments, Stonewall felt better instantly and she used her yin yang abilities to get into her normal outfit. "Oh, the necklace!" Great Force held it and Stonewall would take accept it. She would then run over and hug her friend like a sister as she said, "Thanks so much, Great Force. I've become stronger because of you and I hope we can allies in our future battles."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

"I hope so too StoneWall..." GreatForce would see her firend enter the gate and a feeling came to mind a feeling that she hadn't felt in a long time. What GreatForce was feeling... was friend-ship... it made her warm and fuzy at the same time it brang back memorys back when GreatForce was StoneWall age and that was something. GreatForce would soon go back to her father as they set sail back to the dark valley.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Stonewall walked through the gate and she was instantly back home. She used a spare key to open the door and saw that her parents were still sleeping after work. So she quietly crept into their room and kissed them in greeting. Going back to her room and flopping herself on the bed, Ayumi would think back to the great adventures that she had with Great Force. From the first sumo match, training with Great Force, the rough sparring in the ring, the rescue of Great Force at Mt. Fuji, meeting the masters and Elder, spending time with Great Force at the beach, finding pirates and treasures, all the way to having an ally in future battles.

"I hope to see you soon, Sasha." Ayumi said as she stared at the ceiling, clutching her teddy bear and golden necklace. "And one day, I'll be a master just like you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 pm

"Ayumi... Like the fighter you are your spirat is strong as well as your will power... as do you remaind me when I was your age... Ayumi... live your life as you shall as mine was finished long ago... Ayumi one day you shall becaume a master like me... With that Sasha went to her room in the ship and was going to take a little nap after all thats happened.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 pm

THE END until next time

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35