by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 20 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Stonewall would pant and moan from so much pain from the fight as she looked over at Great Force and said, "Well thanks, I had a great match. But did you really win this match? Did you even know about what I did at the moment you did your final blow?" She was mentioning that when Great Force was going close for her final attack, Stonewall would secretly get her hand on top of her stomach to form a light spear to hit her opponent hard in the gut without noticing. Since the attack was aimed for the stomach, the pain would've settled into Great Force already.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 20 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Oh that light spear punch you got on my gut yea that why I'm on the ground it really did some damage. But I guess we'll call it a draw. GreatForce moaned from so much pain.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Stonewall would chuckle as she said, "Agreed. Let's call this a draw." A draw. It's not really that bad, but something about it made her wish that she'd done something more to win. Tears would fill her eyes and trickle down her cheeks as she thought back on when she first met Great Force to the training that she'd been given up to this point. "I wish I could've done more to win. I came so close..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Both GreatForce and StoneWall lay on the ground in pain and soon the masters came out. It was Shio Sakaki " I thought I heard a fight happening and heared we called it a draw?" GreatForce anwsered yes "Well I think we need to teach a first deciple a lesson in fighting again. GreatForce shacked in fear and said meep as the took her away.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Stonewall would see the masters surrounding the two women and was quite shocked over this. "What's going on? Why are you all here?" she asked as they were coming closer to take them away. "A lesson? What lesson? Great Force is already strong as she is!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 pm

She right GreatForce all ready is strong said a old man. "E-E-E-Elder!? said GreatForce as she was gratfull he had come. The other masters droped GreatForce in shaked in fear of the elder. The elder was a big a GreatForce when she was sealed and alot stronger too.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 am

Stonewall was surprised to see that the elderly man was as big as Great Force but a lot stronger. Coming to Great Force's side to help her up, she asked, "You know this man, Great Force?" She would also look to the masters and asked, "You know him?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 am

He is the last master I had to show you but he was not here since he told me he was going to set of to fight a titan. That something not even I can handle. Yes said the elder as he said I'm GreatForces father. GreatForce would soon say he lived since the world have created and since then he was fighting. He is basicly the first human to ever live on the planet.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 am

"Your father?" asked Stonewall in shock, they bare similar resemblance of size and strength. Her mind thought, "The first human to live apart from Adam? Crazy." Feeling nervous, she would extend a hand to him and said, "Hi...uh...I'm..." Seeing how big and powerful he was, Stonewall was even afraid to say her own name.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:04 pm

StoneWall the man said as he read StoneWall mind. I know that I'm scary but I'm realy nice. The elder exstended is hand out as he turned small. GreatForce would say the only deciple he trained was me and he is what made me the fighter I am today.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next