Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 11 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:26 am

Stonewall's sweeping kick got deflected and braced herself for the worst to come. Using her arms to defend herself, Great Force would come in for her Instant Hell Murder Move. But a very desperate idea comes to her mind as it could be her only chance to take down Great Force. When her opponent came close, Stonewall would attempt to do a backflip kick to knock her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 11 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:05 pm

GreatForce thought she had StoneWall when out of no were she did a backfilp kick hitting GreatForce in her head were her deadly demon mark is! aaaaaaaaH! StoneWall kick hit GreatForce right in the head take of a head ban. A head ban that GreatForce wears to cover up her demond simbol reveling the truth and that she was a demon. The only way GreatForce was so strong today is because she is the QUEEN OF HELL.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:10 am

When Stonewall finished her backflip kick, she was surprised to see Great Force's symbol on her head resembling of a demon. Her head would think, "No...it can't be." Her eyes would start to fill as she shook her head, not wanting to believe it. "Despite being this way, I believe that there IS some good in her. I will show that as her friend." Seeing that this could be her last chance to save her teacher, Stonewall would attempt to run up and land a double punch at both face and body to knock her down onto the mat. If this worked, she would quickly grab at her leg and raise it up for a 3-count pin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 am

GreatForce would be shock that StoneWall didn't run away at the site her that symbol. But when StoneWall flip GreatForce for a pin GreatForce would say. "finally I can start to fully use my power. Feel the power of the Queen of Hell StoneWall! With that GreaetForce slammed her foot on the mat countless time wile keeping her shoulder off the mat. Until some one though some holy water at GreatForce! NUGH! GreatForce soon hit StoneWallback to her corner as she took a look at a man. That Man... The one who sealed me for 15 years... GreatForce change in to her demon form and charged the man at speeds so fast that it was god like. Soon the battle rage in a instant as StoneWall was going to see GreatForce go full force using her all her power. GreatForce wounds also healed in the demon form. GreatForce was now showing her why peaple called her the Demon Of The Dark-Valley

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:26 am

Stonewall would struggle to hold her ground as Great Force's true power was unfolding before her very eyes. She was then thrown to the corner and she hit it pretty hard. "UGH!" Stonewall cried out as the pain was really tense on her body. When she tried to relieve it, she suddenly saw the man standing there and Great Force changed to her demon form to take him down. Her eyes suddenly filled up again as she reached her hand out to her opponent and cried out, "GREAT FORCE, NO!" Turning to the man, she would scream out in tears, "PLEASE, DON'T KILL HER! SHE'S MY FRIEND!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:13 pm

GreatForce would battle the man in a fight that was 4 hours long. As the fight raged on it would end like it did last time were GreatForce would lose. As GreatForce lay on the ground in defeat with many wounds, the Man would take out a holy knife. GreatForce not wanting to be sealed mouth to StoneWall help me please as the life was fading from GreatForces eyes.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:32 am

Stonewall immediately sprang into action as she went out to try and get some medical supplies to heal Great Force of her wounds. It wasn't easy to find everything nor was it easier to head back within the time. But when she got back, she was shocked to see that Great Force was already on the ground in defeat with many wounds around her body. Stonewall immediately rushed to go on her knees and hug her in trying to defend her from the man. "Please, sir...let her live. You must save her!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:15 pm

alright said the man as he said I never think I do the to the demon I sealed up 15 years ago... In about half an hour GreatForce was a good a new. (not really but she act like it) Thanks I guess I lost to you again so I'll head back to the dark valley. The Man said no... this is your deciple and friend you should stay her until she master your moves. When GreatForce heard this she knew that the rosponbility was great. The man soon left as if she was never there. GreatForce would say to StoneWall I'm proud of what you did your actions. For that I do what I have only done once and that is to give of a ying yang of courage. I've been saving this baby ever since 1812. But in order for me to give it to you we must head to my tower. My tower is only a tower that link hell is self to this world. Me and my husban Satan made back when we were only about I say 300 years old. Sooooo yea plus in the Dark-Valley I can teach you move that you can only learn there.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Stonewall heaved a sigh of relief as Great Force was back to normal and she hugged her as if she was a sister to her. Great Force offered to return to the Dark Valley after her second loss, but the man simply said that it was best for her to stay here with her disciple until she mastered her moves. As the man turned and walked away, Great Force mentioned that she was proud of what Stonewall had done to prevent death today and it gave Stonewall a warm fuzzy feeling inside as she smiled. "Thanks, Great Force. I was glad to help."

She was then interested to be given the ying yang of courage, but first the two have to head over to her tower. "1812? Wow, I guess you were a bit of an immortal. Yeah, I'll be glad to learn some of your moves in the Dark Valley. By the way, since you mentioned your husbad, do you have a family?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 am

yup my husbon name is Satan we've been ruling hell for the past god know many years! But lets get going know shall we? GreatForce lead StoneWall to her tower. The tower that was almost a big a moutian. GreatForce would say welcome to my home... well part of it... GreatForce open the door to be greeted by her former demon butler. "Welcome back mistress, I trust the trip went well. It did GreatForce replied go set up the ying yang joining please. Shall do mistress as the butler began to make his way to the top floor setting up. GreatForce would say StoneWall could you lay down I must paint the symbol of the ying yang that way it knows were to go.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next