Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 3:07 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:27 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 1:55 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 10 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 am

When Stonewall attacked Great Force's wounds, she didn't expect the stitches to start opening up to let some blood in. She was quite surprised over this, but she already came so far to try and take down her teacher so there's gotta be a way to cover Great Force's wounds yet still win this match. Stonewall would then attempt to give Great Force the one haymaker that she had coming and try to knock her onto the mat. If this worked, she would use her vest and spare bandanas in her pockets to cover up her wounds before going for the pin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 10 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Ugh... GreatForce said it's only minnor flesh wounds it will heal up. GreatForce dodge StoneWall roll back area and called medic! O wait I'm not in the DarkValley so I can't get my over charge. With GreatForce do the same that she finish off StoneWall with last time preserpoints.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 am

Stonewall was very concerned over Great Force's condition, though she is strong, she needs to get medical attention quickly. Yet Great Force resisted and would go forth for her next move. Looking at her teacher, Stonewall recognized the position and movements of Great Force's hands; they were the same before she got hit with the pressure points. She would glare as she kept her fists and would stand her ground as Great Force came to her.

And with that, she would suddenly charge her shoulder to try and hit her opponent's stomach and wrap her arms around her waist to push her back a little. If this worked, she would lift them up and slam her teacher on her back while still maintaining her hold. If Great Force was going to use her pressure points, Stonewall would try to resist and push forward to win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 am

AUGH! GreatForce was stuned for a second from that hit to the stomach breaking off some of the stiches and GreatForce started to bleed more started to black out a little. Nugh! GreatForce soon found her lift up and slam her on the mat opening another wounds causing GreatForce too black out even more. GreatForce start to presser point StoneWall resisting the pain at the same time.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Stonewall would cringe in pain as Great Force's pressure points were already taking effect, but she didn't want to stop now as she continued to resist the pain. Continuing her hold around her opponent, she would then try to bounce to slam on her back once more. If that worked, she would catch her facing her and would take a deep breath before giving one big massive bearhug. This was her finisher, Stand Your Ground, and it could be the difference between a win or a loss.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 pm

GreatForce start to black out more after StoneWall slam on the mat. Ugh! GreatForce soon found her self being bear hug by StoneWall! NUGH! GreatForce start to kick StoneWall preserpoint her and head-but her, for her to be free. GreatForce knew she have to use a move StoneWall hassen't seen. The Blood Twister Of Death a move that shoots GreatForces blood like bullets, makes her spin like a top and GreatForc punchs non-Stop unit slowed. The only catch to this move is that is has a 15% change of killing the user.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:21 am

Stonewall finished her devastating move and would release her opponent afterwards, but Great Force was persistent to try and break free. "Hey, hold your horses, I'm letting you go now! Yeesh." She would back away from her teacher in reaction to her touchy attitude, but she didn't know that Great Force had another move coming up. Great Force would soon start on her Blood Twister of Death which made her blood like bullets and makes her spin like a top nonstop to throw many punches. Stonewall would try to shield herself with her own vest from the bullets while keeping her distance from the spinning punches.

But then she realized, "If Great Force doesn't stop, her blood will drained out of her body and she'll die! I need to stop her somehow!" If Great Force got closer, Stonewall would attempt to charge at Great Force, knock her down, cover her body with Stonewall's own vest to stop the blood flowing out. She has to help her friend and didn't want her to die.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:59 am

GreatForce slowed her self down as she black out even more. It's now or never GreatForce put a foot down to stop her form spinning so much. GreatForce then use her Instant Hell Murder move. Now you die StoneWall! GreatForce did the sliding motion with her attack ready to finish off StoneWall for good. Ugh I beater hurry up I don't know how much longer I can keep this up GreatForce thought.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:30 am

Stonewall would charge at Great Force to take her down and cover her blood before she loses more of it and possibly die. But she was surprised when Great Force would stop and change to a different move. Stonewall would immediately stop to get prepared for what Great Force had coming for her. Great Force would do her sliding move combined with her Instant Hell Murder. Stonewall would trip and fall from the slide, but would try to scramble out of the way before her opponent can attack her. If she did, she would try to do a sweeping kick to at least hit Great Force.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:52 am

You wont get a hit like that! GreatForce soon deflected StoneWall kick to the side and began her Instant Hell Murder move. In GreatForce mind she thought she had StoneWall.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next