Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 22 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:41 am

Stonewall would try to follow Great Force, but her friend suddenly disappeared in deeper water. Suddenly she saw a shark fin circling around her and she would shriek in fear. But when she saw that there was a human body under that shark fin, Stonewall would smirk as she used her yin yang to have some shark characteristics herself before diving in to playfully tackle her friend. She would giggle as she found that she can breathe underwater.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 22 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 am

GreatForces mouth would drop as she couldn't belive that StoneWall Figer'd her trick out. She pull back up and play with StoneWall with thier shark characterists bumping to each other. GreatForce would go into a cave filled with real paerls. As they shined she would pick one up as it reminded her of a child time. She soon open a hidden door and and closing it. In there was a pocket hole in the island. There haddded the remains of GreatForce priate times. GreatForces ship was there holding everthing she made when was a pirate. paintings of the times with her crew. GreatForce entered the dinning hall, the chairs were filled with the sceletens of her crew... The table was filled with gold gems and gaint ones to. GreatForce would get into her captins outfit the she cleaned the skulls of her crew. She would then sit down she would take out a golden tooth-pick and bottle of pure beer. "Haaa... nothing beats a good beer."

Last edited by 10269 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 am

Stonewall was curious to see where Great Force was going, so she would follow her deep into the sea. She was amazed to see the cave filled with genuine pearls and it was enough to make one rich from this, but she decided not to take one for fear something would occur like in the movies. Coming to a hidden door, she would open it up and inside laid a pocket hole that held Great Force's pirate times. Stonewall looked around the place and couldn't help but be amazed of the ship and treasures that were there.

Changing back to her human form, she too would try on one of her crew's outfit to go along with her friend. Sitting down next to her, she would comment, "Gee, I didn't know you were a pirate."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm

"Yup I was a pirate. Back in the day I looted so many peaple... but my crew sailed to a place fergoten in history.. It was the Grand-Line... The Grand-Line is a place that hold 3 lines of islands the only paraits that made it to the end was Gold-Roger and me. The megnatic field would change all the time to we need a spical compase. I'll go get it.. O and you might and duck you head, GreatForce opened a door with another door with had a button that ready to be hit... But the was a nhug gap in between. GreatForce ativated her ruber mode and she soon launch her arm way out the end to the other room. "Gumono gumono gumono pistol!" GreatForces hand speeds hiting the button and then, she use her ruber power the make it over there and bring the specail compass. "Here it is StoneWall".

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm

"The Grand Line?" Stonewall has only heard of it, but never seen it herself. She would like to go there one day, though it was probably tough to try and find it. She was excited to see this special compass, but when her friend asked her to duck her head, she would quickly dove for cover. Immediately Great Force used her power to hit the button and bring the special compass. It may be old, but it still works and beautiful as it is. "Wow...I've never seen anything like that."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 pm

"Yes it is... mabey some day I can take you to grand line. It is going the be hard it make to the final island tho only Gold Roger and I have made it. The final island was were Gold Roger left all is stuff and were the legendary one piece was. One my way to that island a fought many piraits with devil fruit powers like you just saw me do. I have the devil fruit power of ruber when I activate it witch makes kick, bullets,punches and cannon ball bounse of me. I was worth 900,000,000 gold back then when I was a criminal. But you should have seen it back then there was a island were the dinasors still lived on. But yea the only bad thing is it was dam h-ho-hot. But yea those were my gloary day and the day when I used the devils fruit powers.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am

Stonewall was intrigued by Great Force's life as a pirate and was impressed on how high her bounty and the discoveries she made on her voyages. "It must be a great experience being a pirate. Maybe I can join you in an adventure one day." Then she would pause a moment as something crossed her mind which she wanted to know before. "Say, Great Force? I want to know what your real name is and your early life with your family before you became a fighter. I can tell you my own story too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:49 am

"So you wana know my early life hmmmmmm... Well to strart off my real name is Sasha Moans it was the name I was given when I was once a mortal. Life sucked we had nothing to use and nothing to live off. We had no warmth and it would be fressing cold over the winter. It was unitil we figered out how to use magic and it made life so much easy. We soon learned how to make homes and then we really started the chain of even't the lead to were we are now.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:16 am

"Sasha Moans? That doesn't sound like a bad name for a regular human." commented Stonewall as she listened to her friend's story. She was intrigued on how she went from living a cold dull life into a magical and fruitful one that would take them far in history. "It's not every day one learns magic to solve your problems. By the way, did you have any friends before me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 am

Yes we did but now there all in hell engoying the city life there. We met in wars common town or even in hell. But yea your the only one that still alive today. We were also friends with god himself and he gave us the role of protecting the peaple from great threats, that why were still alive today. But now that I have talked let here your story I wana here how you got to be able to posses such power at a young age.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next