Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 28 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:27 am

"Thanks!" said Stonewall as she tried on her new necklace. It looked so pretty and she felt like a queen with it. She was also surprised to see Great Force with those diamond swords, swinging it around like a true swordsman. "Well, I guess with just a little water, everything starts to rise up!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 28 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:33 am

I guess so I wonder what in the captin room. GreatForce smiled with greed with her smile. As she would breack the door the would find a gold guntlent. HOT DAM AGAIN! I also wished I haded the would have been so easy to block sword swings. GreatForce saw all the other peices of gold. But then she saw a gold crown. Hey StoneWall try this on.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Stonewall followed Great Force into the captain's room and was surprised herself. "Wow, I guess it must be great being a captain of your own ship back in the day." Many gold coins and artifacts decorated the room and she felt as if she was walking through a history museum. She then saw her friend offering a gold crown. Stonewall put it on her head and she felt like royalty. "Perfect fit! I wonder how many kings you have to plunder to get something like this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 am

Well there were only two peaple with crown back then marine general and leader White beared father of balck beared witch I killed. And king Albasta the dictater. Hmm look like he went through a lot enemys to get this. Soon GreatForce would have a evil idea in mind she pretend to trip on her self and bring down StoneWall swim suit she then would look up and laugh.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 am

Stonewall was intrigued by Great Force's story as she examined the crown. "Yeah, a lot of enemies. Can't get one of these everyday." Suddenly, she heard Great Force trip and her hands reached out to grab onto her swimsuit. Stonewall felt embarassed as she tried to keep her swimsuit on as they both fell down. But the impact suddenly made one skull get lifted in the air with it's jaw open wide as it's teeth sank into Great Force's panties as she's laughing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 am

O see if you can catch me StoneWall! GreatForce would soon swim out of there like a nothing. She hide in the lower deacks behind each set of stairs and if StoneWall came she would slap her ass.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Stonewall would chase after Great Force and giggled as she said, "Hey, come back here!" She would follow her until she reached the lower decks of the ship. "You can't hide from me forever!" If she was to find her friend, she has to be on her guard. As soon as Stonewall reached the set of stairs, at the last moment she would try to grab Great Force's hand as soon as it slapped her rear. If she did, she would smirk and pull her friend in so she can bend her over, put her over her knee, and slap her rear hard like a parent with a bad child.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Soon GreatForce was caught by StoneWall but not for long she weas a portrat of a man and a idea came to GreatForce head. "Look over there StoneWall doesn't that portrat look just like you?." If StoneWall falled for it she GreatForce would free her self and head for a cave that she dug out that had twist and turns and other paths for her to escape with.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Stonewall would smirk in her head as she thought, "She thinks I can be THAT gullible constantly? Well, she's got another thing coming for her." She would continue with her hold on Great Force and spanked her butt really hard with each slap. Her grip would be tight as she quickly looked at the portait and said as she continued the spanking, "Oh yeah, that guy looks a lot like me. Perhaps an ancestor in the past?" She would then look down at Great Force as she still spanked her and continued, "Do you know any person of my family that can be related to piracy?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 pm

I think I'v aculy have he was a good friend of mine. His priate name was StoneMan and he was the GreatGrand father of you. In his last words he said generations later he would have a person cary his name only he wanted it to be StoneWall. I think you might have his bloud type. When I heard your name I think you were the one he was talking about. You also have the same power that he had... GreatForce would soon fart and swim away as fast as she could even if it took StoneWall with her into the cave.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next