Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 15 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Stonewall was glad that her attacks were working, but then the beast responded with Great Force's Great Hurricane move. This prompted Stonewall to get out of the way or she'll get caught in the storm. Suddenly, she saw Great Force starting to get back up and fight. They have to get out of the arena soon or the entire place will cave in on them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 15 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm

GreatForce ogt up a saw the area was gona cave in so GreatForce used jer most powerfull move. Time Slow-down! GreatForce soon slowed the flow of time as she got StoneWall out of the moutain. GreatForce would leave a message to travel under her tower to were her HQ was, and with that GreatForce caved the area in were she finish the beast of a travel back to hell before the place caved in.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Stonewall was caught up by Great Force in the time slow-down as the cave was getting close to caving in. Following the message, she traveled under the tower to where her HQ was. Panting from the long trip, she slumped down on an empty chair and hoped that Great Force made it out alive.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm

GreatForce soon come out from a Gate with the metal heart as a trophy. Hi there StoneWall looks like you were able to use the ying yang power. GreatForce said this as she was proud on how StoneWall took action.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Stonewall was very happy that Great Force had returned alive from the fight, carrying the metal heart. She hugged her friend and said, "I sure did, Great Force. I didn't come over to Mt. Fuji to see you die, I had to take the chance." Her mind then went off to earlier. "But uh, what about our spar? We weren't able to finish."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 am

Shall we finish it her on the top of the tower StoneWall ying yang power vs ying yang power? GreatForce said this as both have learned to use the ying yang power. In GreatForces mind she was thinking if she says yes I turn to my small form with ying yang power to make it even.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:12 am

"Sounds challenging, but I rarely turn them down." said Stonewall with a determined smile as she would stretch herself up to get ready. "I'm going to stick to the clothes I'm already wearing. What about you? Do you change attire?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 am

no thanks my battle bra is the only thing I need other than my power. With that GreatForce open'ed a gate for her to the top of the tower. See you at the top StoneWall GreatForce smild evily. When GreatForce saw StoneWall at the top floor she said StoneWall I'v held back on you for much now... Face my true power! GreatForce expanded her mussles creating a armor of mussles. GreatForce also made rocks fly in to the air due to there being so mucxh power at one place. GreatForce got into her fighting stance... Her eyes glowing brightly red tells her she was ready to fight. GreatForce also keeped her helmet on as it act like a face for GreatForce. GreatForce walk up to StoneWall and said Before this is over I'm going to ride you like a poney. GreatForce then walk back to her side.

Last edited by 10269 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 am

"You don't change your pants or boots?" asked Stonewall as she wanted to get some good tips on proper battle attire. As soon as she passed through the gate and made it onto the top floor, Great Force began to bring out her true power from her yin yang. Stonewall would smirk and as the energy passed around her like a dragon. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow to show that she too is ready to fight. Stonewall kept her fighting stance and didn't show any fear when Great Force went in front of her. "Go ahead, make my day."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 am

"Take this StoneWall!" GreatForce fired a gaint lazer from the palm of her hand and fired homing lighting bolt the would wrap them around StoneWall traping her an shocking her at the same time. "Mu ha ha ha ha ha! You shall never beat me StoneWall"

Last edited by 10269 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next