Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 27 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Stonewall would think for a moment and said, "Well, I promised my parents I'll be home around 5:00 PM and there's still time for us to have some more fun." Stonewall reverted back to being a human with her pirate costume still on. "I feel like spending the last hour and 15 minutes sparring with you only in our human form. What do want to do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 27 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 pm

I dont really know it's been so long since I'v had anything fun. I guess look at the fish there very pretty. But I like yours too. GreatForce had trouble making this choice since the last time she hadded fun like this was 300 years ago.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Stonewall thought over what Great Force had said. It's hard to believe that it's been 300 years for her since she had fun like this. Then she would suggest, "OK, we can explore the sea for a little while and then we can see about a last spar for the end of the day if we have more time." Making sure that the other pirates aren't looking at her, she would get back to her swimsuit and stealthfully go in the water.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Don't worry even tho the strong I told them to not even try. Back in my day we took down the 7 war loards of the sea. I must say tho it's been a long time since I ever sean fish around.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Stonewall felt relieved as she would keep her head afloat in the water. "Well come on then, let's go have some fun!" She would wait for Great Force to come in with her so they can explore the sea and its beauty.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm coming! Soon GreatForce would flout back back the surface in her swime suit that show GreatForce sexy body. Soon shw would follow StoneWall as she fif remember were the fish was.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:10 am

Stonewall went into the water with her yin yang abilities to breathe underwater with Great Force following. As they continued their path, they would pass through different schools of fishes, sleeping crustaceans on the rocks, and even strolling whales. Soon, Stonewall would say, "Great Force, look at this, look at this!" She was very excited as she pointed at an old sunken ship. "You wanna go inside?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 am

Well... well. Look like and old ship I sunk back when I was in my pirate day lets go, if there a bounty I still have to collect I need to get it! GreatForce would soon and would try to see if there was any gold she forgect to get.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 am

"Right behind you!" called out Stonewall as she followed Great Force's lead to the sunken ship. Once they got inside, they would start searching around the place if there's any loot left behind. Stonewall was quite intrigued by the architecture of the ship, it was quite vast and it looked as if it was sturdy enough to survive a war. Then, she spotted something shiny in an open drawer. Stonewall looked inside and it was a beautiful gold necklace. She held it in her hand as she thought, "Wow, this is so beautiful and authentic. I wonder if it looks good on me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am

Hot dam! Good eye StoneWall. wow look at all the detail it only the best you could have got back then. You keep it StoneWall it would look beter on you. GreatForce was saw anothing shining it was a dimond sword. Well hot DAM! GreatForce would swing the swords around as it had a gold dimond base and gems inside it. Dam I wish I had this back when I was a priate!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next