Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 8:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 7:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 26 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Stonewall would watch Great Force as she was rushing in to attack her. Seeing the punch coming at her, Stonewall would attempt to block it and give her a punch to the gut. If this worked, she would also try to throw her over her shoulder.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 26 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:12 pm

StoneWall punch to the gut didn't hurt but soon GreatForce found her self thown over StoneWall shoulder. GreatForce try to land but soon she saw that she was heading for the water. GreatForce would soon change to her shark for and fight StoneWall in the water.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:14 pm

As Great Force changed to her shark form to head to the water, Stonewall would do the same and go after her. As soon as she dove, she would try to tackle her against the stone wall. If she did that, she would try to smack her in the face with her fin before backing off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:20 pm

GreatForce dodge StoneWall tackle and grab StoneWall fin getting on top of her riding her like a Poney and punching her in the face. GreatForce would also slap StoneWall ass just as a taunt.

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Stonewall missed her tackle, giving Great Force the opportunity to grab her fin and go on top of her to ride her like a pony. She would grunt as her friend was punching her in the face and also slapping her rear. But Stonewall wasn't one to be out that easily as she tried to go on with Great Force's lead before attempting to slam her back against the wall. If this worked, SHE would try to grab Great Force's fin and ride her like a pony as she slapped her rear as hard as she did to her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:28 pm

GreatForce would use her ruber devil fruit powers to pull her self to a rock avioding bring her far away from StoneWall and slaming StoneWall back at the same time. As soon as GreatForce was done she attack StoneWall using her Gomuno Gattling-gun. "Gumuno gumuno Gattling-Gun!" With that GreatForce would fire non-stop punches at StoneWall.

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Stonewall would go against the wall in this one as Great Force managed to escape. When Great Force unleashed her Gomuno Gattling Gun, Stonewall would immediately turn her body into stone as the punches were coming at her. She waited for a few moments as the hits kept on coming and would walk to try and get to the surface.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 pm

GreatForce would soon run from StoneWall now that she could face her directly when she is made of "Stone. Kiss my ass StoneWall!" GreatForce would soon slap her but and swim off only to ve ready to attack StoneWall when she can around the corner.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Great Force would try to slap her in the face, but Stonewall smirked as she slapped hard at that hand away from her. Stonewall continued walking up to the surface where Great Force was ready to attack. As soon as she saw her friend, Stonewall would feel a little concerned and say, "Uhh, Great Force, what time is it? I hope we didn't stay out here too long, your father might get worried."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Well give me a second. GreatForce would look at the sun and say 3:47 PM. Is it time for you to go? GreatForce asked StoneWall.

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next