Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

2 posters

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 12 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 am

Stonewall followed Great Force to her tower and it was definitely a sight to behold. It was as big as a mountain and it looked as if it survived many long years. "Wow, Great Force, this feels like a place where your kids can run around in." The two were greeted by the demon butler who would look the part and accept the mistress's request to set up the ying yang joining.

At the top floor, Stonewall followed her friend's orders to lay down so she can paint the symbol of the ying yang. She was unsure of how this is going to turn out and hopes that it won't hurt too much.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces! - Page 12 Empty Re: Master vs Dicple The StoneWall Vs The GreatForces!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:14 pm

When GreatForce was done painting the ying yang on StoneWall. Well StoneWall I''m done now let go to the top floor. GreatForce and StoneWall walk to the top floor. (floor 54) Now can you please lay down on the joining circle please? As StoneWall was laying down GreatForce would get her ying yang of courage.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 am

When Great Force said that she done painting the ying yang symbol, Stonewall would slowly get up hoping that the paint won't drip or smear. Then, she would follow her friend to the top floor to achieve the ying yang of courage. "Man, I'm getting a workout here!" Nodding to Great Force's other request, Stonewall would lay down on the joining circle and let Great Force handle the rest.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 pm

GreatForce got out the ying yang of courage. She began the chanting ritual and soon after she was done, she'd walk up the StoneWall with the ying yang. GreatForce said StoneWall this wont hurt a bit... It's gonna hurt a hole lot. GreatForce Soon push the ying yang in to StoneWall right her she painted it. Soon after that StoneWall ying yang symbol was now on StoneWall for good. GreatForce would say how did it feel was it worth it.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 am

Stonewall watched Great Force as she got the ying yang of courage and started chanting in order to complete the process. She then told her that it won't hurt a bit, it would hurt a lot. "Oh, that's good. I-wait what?!" But Stonewall didn't have time to protest and cringed in pain as Great Force began putting the ying yang into her. She would moan as the pain was quite intense, but after a while the ying yang symbol was on her now. Stonewall said, "It hurt...but it was worth it." She examined her ying yang of courage and was quite proud of herself.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 pm

That good then sorry about the part were I caut you of gaurd, it doesnt hurt as much when I catch you off gaurd. But now get to now your ying yang spirats. But I also have something else that will help you in your training. With that 6 masters jump out land cuasing a vribration that shook the earth. These master were bigger stronger and way more mussles (even the femal one) and were also a alot smarter. StoneWall let me introduce you to the master I trained with I shall not tell you there names as the are quite fritining.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:21 pm

"Well, thanks for that now that you mentioned it." replied Stonewall as she slowly got up and sat upright before standing up. Suddenly Great Force's next words surprised her. "Ying yang spirits? What are they?" But then her thoughts were interrupted when 6 masters jumped out and landed with such vibration that she felt as if she's seeing superheroes. "How frightening can their names be?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:26 pm

There name are quite fersome may you introduc your selfs master's. Ok I'll start siad Shio Sakaki. GreatForce then filled StoneWall in with the info. Sakaki is a 29-year-old master of karate who claims to hold 100 dan. He is a tall man who is almost always seen wearing a leather jacket and has a long scar that runs horizontally across the bridge of his nose, as you can see. The next master StoneWall is Apachai Hopachai he is the stupid one. Me no stupid you stupid siad Aoachai, see StoneWall. Then again GreatForce filled StoneWall in with the info. Apachai is a 28-year-old master of Muay Thai and is known as the "Death God" of the Muay Thai underworld fighting circuit. He is extremely tall and powerfully built, has tanned skin, and is usually seen wearing a tank top and shorts with bandages wrapped around his hands and feet. Apachai has been fighting nearly all his life, fighting life or death battles in underground Muay Thai fights since he was a teenager.[12] At one point, he was an enforcer for a cruel pirate who fed Apachai while he was starving in a harbor in Thailand. (In reality, the man was throwing his food away, and Apachai, who just happened to be nearby, took this as a gesture of good will.) He served this man faithfully until Hayato FÅ«rinji brought his misdeeds to Apachai's attention. The two of them then defeated the pirates, and Apachai followed Hayato home and has been at the dojo ever since.
The next master StoneWall is Kensei Ma the short one, Hey I'm not short siad Kensei ma. Kensei is a 41-year-old lecherous master of Chinese Kenpō. He is very short, balding, and always wears a hat. In his youth, Ma was very handsome and claims to have been very good with women. He has been training in martial arts since he was very young and was the leader of a large martial arts alliance in China, which has 100,000 followers,[19] which he left behind, regarding it as a nuisance. He has a wife and three children in China, including a 16-year-old daughter named Renka who followed him to Japan with the intention of bringing him back. He also has an older brother named Sougetsu, who is a member of Yami. And this master StoneWall is Akisame Kōetsuji Akisame is a 38-year-old philosophical Jujitsu master who was the first master willing to train Kenichi. He is an old friend of Miu's father, Saiga. Despite his seemingly small physique, he is known for having muscles built to perfection. He also has very good insight, often knowing if people are troubled or hiding something; he sometimes even knows what a person is thinking, which scares Kenichi. When he is in his "I Don't Wanna" Mode, he possesses an unbending stubbornness.

He is a famous and legendary artisan, who has mastered calligraphy, painting, pottery, and sculpting. He often invents contraptions that serve as both training devices for Kenichi and power sources for the dojo, including a treadmill generator. He also owns an orthopedic clinic and can reset bones with ease. He has proved to be a good trauma surgeon also. Akisame speaks Russian fluently. In short he is a polymath. GreatForce wispered in to StoneWall ears he can also read your mind. Looks like you meat all my masters let. O yea I ying yang spirat is the do and say of a ying yang just like my DarkForce and LightForce you have a spirat like them too.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Stonewall would bow to each of the masters as they introduced themselves and was surprised when Great Force told her that Akisame was a mind reader. Not many masters can do a thing like that. Stonewall then whispered to Great Force, "And uh, who's the female one with the muscles?" And then when it came to the subject of the ying yang, she also asked, "What would my ying yang of courage to for me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 pm

The female one is Shigeray a master of all wepons. Shigeray siad to StoneWall nice to meet you in a low flat tone. That the way she always talk StoneWall incase your wondering. O and a ying yang of courage gives the user a unlimeted amount of power to face even me in my true state. StoneWall I have something to tell you something I haven't told my masters. Soon the master close to hear what GreatForce had to say. StoneWall this isn't my true body... you see I'v been really been sealed away for the past 300 years. You see I'v been sealed inside mount Fugi for the past 300 years that main resone it hasen't erpuped. I kinda have a favor the ask you could you please breack the seal. I get my power from music so I created a small version of me wich you see right now, that only has 2% of a real power. I give you this task because I think your the only one that can aviod the gaurdian beast that grards me. It is a gaint mechanical beast that can think for it's self. I instaled speackers with in that areana that is graurds with canons. Since your to weak to fight it you can use those to hold it back. If you sucsefull I will have all the power I need to breack the seal. I ask you this because I belive in you... will you help me?

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next