Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke Empty LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 am

Tsuzaki Shizuka had all the reason to be displeased tonight.

Her first League match had gone badly. Not only had she lost, but she had been knocked out, felt up and made to cum by her opponent like she was an insensible virgin. Her fist crushed itself upon the handle of her sword. The memory of her humiliating loss grated upon her like broken glass digging into her back.

Leo Fandero... when next we meet, it will be the last time you ever wish to wrestle...

Next -and even earlier, actually-, she had again been shamed -in a manner of speaking- by some kawaii-class boy who had denied her of her pleasure. It wasn't completely her fault; the twins were very good at draining boys of their cum. But Shizuka prided herself on her skill no matter what the circumstance and handicap. To be shown up...

Toranami Ataru... I will have my vengeance on you... in this match, or the next...

If she could not establish her strength, she was not fit to lead Kyomu. She might as well slink back home to-

NO.

I won't run away... I'll stay... I'll fight... I'll show them all...

I'll make an example out of my opponent. I'll destroy him.

Now she smiled viciously.

Toranami Ryuke.

Omoshiroi... just like with Akamatsu Kyo and Toushiro... you, Ryuke-kun, will be my messenger to your relation...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Ryuke walked his way to the ring wearing wrestling shorts with a japanese flag sticker on it, and a t-shirt of his high school grappling club.

His first match against had been a complete success, but he knew Cherise was victim of her own lack of experience, where this opponent was one to beware of: "The girl who hates the whole male genre.." he thought to himself with a barely perceivable shiver "..well at least, i guess she will basically go with plain wrestling and hard strikes, rather than embarassing tricks and hentai holds....." he pondered, totally unaware of the "accident" between Shizuka and his cousin Ataru in the girls' dormitory.

Once on the canvas, Ryu took off his shirt and reached the middle of the ring, bowing lightly to his opponent: "Konnichi-wa Shizuka-san, hope we both are going to make a good fight" he greeted with his usual face-attitude, unsure of what would be her reaction though.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke Empty Re: LEAGUE: Tsuzaki Shizuka vs Toranami Ryuke

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:41 am

Shizuka was still smiling to herself when Ryu entered. Her smile deepened. He even looks like Ataru... how convenient... I'm going to enjoy myself more than I had expected with this... substitute...

"Konnichiwa," she brightly replied, "Ryu-kun."

She wore her customary swimsuit outfit, lacking even her wooden sword, as that damnable referee had been all over her until she surrendered her weapon. Why Melissa Sellers allowed that bespectacled goody-two-shoes to do as she pleased, Shizuka didn't bother guessing. Just another name to add to her list.

Ryuzu Rena... I'll humiliate you in front of your boyfriend... and then I'll destroy him, too...

Her smile belied her inner hatred. "I've heard a lot about you from Ataru-kun," Shizuka chirped at Ryu. She guessed he already knew about her, but perhaps he was just as silly as his cousin? "Let's do our best, shall we?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:37 pm

"H-Huh... i had no idea you and Ataru knew each other but... Hai, let's do our best Shizuka-san" Ryu confirmed with a slight bow of his head and a blushing smile: So, was this cheerful and lovely girl the fearsome Tzusaki Shizuka, the girl who sweared to destroy any male who would cross her way??! ...Maybe the rumors in the boy's dormitory had been a bit exaggerated, or maybe this girl was hiding her real intentions. He didn't know, and as usual when in doubt, he chose to trust in the girl's good will.

"Oh... also, i know we are allowed to add some special rules to our league matches if both he contenders agree; so before we get started... well i'm basically fine with any kind of match and so, please feel free to suggest any additional rule to our match." he said, being the usual sweetheart he was, which probably would fuel up Shizuka's desire to wear him out.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Shizuka giggled. She actually considered thanking Rena (in her own way, of course) for disarming her. Without her sword, she did appear to be all the more harmless, the better to manipulate silly boys like this.

"Well, Ryu-kun- you don't mind me calling that?" she asked all shyly. Her hands clasped together before her. "Anyway... I don't like hitting or hurting other people," she lied, forcing her cheeks to redden and nailing her gaze to the toes of her bare feet.

"So... if you won't mind, let's disallow strikes and hard moves? Just grapples and submissions and.. and maybe hentai moves?" she fairly blurted out, as if a virgin girl who was excited to learn about the bees and the birds.

And the Academy Awards for Best Actress is...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:37 am

On his hand, Ryu was disarmed by Shizuka's cute acting. "Uh. R-Ryu-kun is fine, of course... S-Shizuka-kun... if i'm not disrespectul".

"Just grapples, submissions and... hentai moves!!! She's clearly going for a sensual stipulation, which will disadvantage me, with my stupid shyness and all... but still..." Though embarassed, Ryu could not pull back from his own offer to set rules and regulations; besides, he was reassured by Shizuka's nice and sweet behavior.

"O-Ok, deal... strikes and hard slams banned and... uh... h-hentai allowed" he confirmed with a cute blush, which was not at all by acting. With that, he assumed a sloppy fighting stance and swallowed, before adding "Ready to start...".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:52 am

Tsuzaki Shizuka, confirmed the Devil Violet, her opponent having swallowed up her faked sweetness hook, like and sinker.

"Oh, no! Not at all!" she babbled back as if fairly brainless, her palms gesticulating various answers all at once. "Calling me Shizuka-kun is fine!" The dark-haired girl bowed. "And thank you for spoiling me-"

Fufufufu, was her mental chuckle at her coming deed of absolute evil.

"-Ryu-oniichan!" she sang as she straightened, taking up a clumsy-looking stance.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:28 pm

"O-Oniichan???" Ryu's face flushes at Shizuka addressing him so affectionately. "W-Well... i-it's good to meet such a pleasurable and nice girl. S-Still, we're opponents in the League, so please don't hold back on me, d-dear Shizuka-kun". Ryu ingenuously suggests to the the mischievious girl, then he gestures her to come in and fight, not without a reassuring smile.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:43 pm

"Haii, oniichan!"

I certainly won't, inner Shizuka promised devilishly.

"Ikuyo..." A well-faked blush decorating her cheeks, she will jog forward to lock up with Ryu. She would pretend to be weak and inexperienced, pushing against Ryu enthusiastically, her half-unclad top intentionally rubbing into his bare chest as she allowed a small murmur to issue from her lips.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Ryu blushes from the soft pressure as he let Shizuka push him back a little towards the ropes. "H-Heh.. y-your strong Shizuka-kun..." he would admit with a smile, "..but, you have to pay attention when you thrust yourself forward with all that enthusiasm..". With that he would wrap his arms around her waist, trying and catch her in a firm yet not hard bearhug, flushing furtherly with the teasing closeness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next