Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ryuke "Ryu" Toranami

Go down

Ryuke "Ryu" Toranami Empty Ryuke "Ryu" Toranami

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 07, 2008 3:33 am

Name: Ryuke Toranami
Wrestling name: Ryu
Genre: Male
Eyes: amethyst
Hair: crimson
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Nation: Japan
Alignment: face
Entry theme: Hadouken theme (guitar version) www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmrF_tWTNMI

Wrestling style and moves: pro-wrestling and martial arts, relying mostly on speed and technical skills.

Select/Unselect multi-quote
   Edit/Delete this post
   Delete this post

Ataru Toranami Empty Ataru Toranami

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Name: Ataru Toranami
Wrestling Name: Ataru
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 143
Eyes: Deep blue
Hair: Black
Nation: Japan
Alignment: Face

Wrestling Stats
Strikes: ****
Powerhouse: **
Aerial: ***
Counter: ****
Submissions: ***

Physical Stats
Strenght: ***
Resistence: ****
Agility/speed: ****
Will: ***

Hentai Stats
Fluster: *****
Lust: ***
Technique: **
Endurance: ***

Signature moves:
- Shoryuken!: Throwing a standing opponent up by their armpits to nail them with a european uppercut as they come down.
- Dragon's tail: Tornado kick aimed at opponents' neck.
- Dragon's Coils: Just a fancy name for an abdominal stretch submission.
- Dragon's bite: Transition from standing dragon sleeper to inverted DDT.  

Hentai Special:
Dragon's Lovelock: Performed from a kneeling stance on a grounded opponent, Ryu will hold their legs spread apart and dry-hump them into humiliation or hentai submission.

appearance:
Ryuke "Ryu" Toranami Ryu_re10

working out hard:

Personality: More than just a "face" wrestler, Ryu could be described as a 'hero personality': adventurous, brave, generous and, typically naive. His kind heart and young age will surely make him a target for some of those Tension girls in more than one way, which is the main reason for his presence here too: his plan at Tension include becoming strong, learning how to deal with "seductive wrestling", and gain experience in general. As his old sensei used to tell him, "You must grow as a person before you can improve as a fighter".

Story:  Since when he can remember, Ryu always loved to learn different fighting styles, wishing to protect his family and the weak in general. In spite of his slim build, such determination  brought him to grow up into a very promising fighter during high school... until that day, when he was disastrously defeated in the national high schools finals... by a girl! To his shock, the sexy-looking opponent used her female charms to put him off his game and gain an easy victory using a style that Ryu could barely consider "fighting". Not surprisingly, none of the nose-bleeding judges of the tournement thought that the girl deserved to be disqualified though.
And so, Ryu's old sensei insisted that he needed to get over his weakness and nervousness around female opponents, and especially the most seductive ones. So he signed Ryu into Tension, regardless of the boy's will.
To the present day, Ryu has no idea of why he cannot just stick to male vs male fighting instead.... though the exhorbitant commission paid to his former sensei (now a retired rich old fart) to get a handsome, easily flustered boy into a kinky wrestling league might be a strong clue. Is AFW going to be the best place for Ryu to improve? Or the worst?

Attire: On the ring: naked torso and tight shorts with japanese flag on. - Everyday: casual & sportswear.
Fun facts:
- Ryuke's wrestling name "Ryu" means "dragon" in Japanese. His ring name eventally remained attached to him in everyday life, so everyone who is familiar with the handsome redhead just addresses him as Ryu.
- Ryu's crimson hair are natural which is a rare if not unique trait in a Japanese guy. Those hair dragged him into several brawls since from primary school years, most of the times due to his hair color making him mistaken for the member of some gang, or simply because of random guys calling him a liar for saying that his hair were natural. Rumors that he could be part of a gang, or even a young Yakuza affiliate quite ruined his social life especially with girls: some avoided Ryu because they thought he was a bad boy... and some others were attracted just because they thought he was a bad boy. Either case made it difficult for Ryu to experience normal school romance dynamics.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 45 times in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down