Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Can Vulpes beat Wolves? Valerie vs Okami

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Can Vulpes beat Wolves? Valerie vs Okami - Page 7 Empty Re: Can Vulpes beat Wolves? Valerie vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Okami would jump high to make sure that his legdrop to the back of Valerie's head could be stunning enough to end the round in his favor.
Unluckily, the voluptuous girl was not of the same opinion: as she rolls aside, the silver-haired boy hits the mats butt first, which leaves him open for Valerie's quick response.

Trying as he might, Okami cannot prevent Valerie from rolling him onto his belly, capturing him into a neat boston crab.
"Damn....!!! unghhh...", the boy would groan and squirm in her clutches trying to kick his legs free but she seems to have a good grip on them.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Can Vulpes beat Wolves? Valerie vs Okami - Page 7 Empty Re: Can Vulpes beat Wolves? Valerie vs Okami

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Valerie was successful able to roll out of the way from Okami's incoming legdrop what would of hit her on but shes glad it missed and now taking the advantage of grabbing his legs to slowly standing herself up with his ankles under her arms and pulling her to bend backward, holding him up high with his upper body against the mat into her high angle Boston Crab. "Poor Okami baby~.... almost had me there~"

She pulls onto his legs some more and even slowly getting down on her knee just to bend him even further but only for a moment since he was struggling with his legs, she let it go and wanted to 'toy' with him in her own ways. "Aww it hurts? Here, let me make it all better~" On her knee in front of his head, reaches for it to lift his face off the mat to raise up just a little so he could get a panties shot then slowly up to her busty breasts and letting his face smother between em, making the cute young man all nice n warm inside. "mmm~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Painfully strained in Valerie's boston crab Okami kept groaning in pain while trying to crawl towards the ropes, but her perfectly applied submission gave him no chance for that.
Nonetheless, the boy was unexpectedly set free... but not for much: before he could really take a moment of rest, Valerie would pull his face up, and smother him into the warm, enveloping embrace of her large breasts.

"Ungh..??? W-Wai..mmpphhhfff...!!". Flailing around amusingly, Okami tried to get out of it but his struggles seemed to be sloppy and ineffective, like if the soft jail of Valerie's bosoms was absorbing not only his air supply, but his very fighting spirit too.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Valerie back where she was doing, getting her dominance over Okami that he couldnt or wouldnt be able to against this busty babe, she place his face between her large bosoms just engulfing his face and feeling the warmth from it, he probably blushing by now of how soft it feels and he probably like it but wont admit? Doesnt matter to her right now as she just wanted to toy with him some more before she could go for the win. "Back loving my breasts are we~?"

With one hand trying to occupied his head while the other slowly sliding down onto his shoulder, rubbing down to his chest a nice strong one she might add, purring the feeling of it as her hand going down to his pants hoping to get a good hold of his manhood to see if hes really into it or not... "Of course all men love this!" She thought, wanting to give his 'man' a good firm squeeze to stimulate it while licking her soft lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Engulfed by Valerie's breasts, Okami was subjected to the irresistible charms of their warmth, softness, perfume intoxicating his mind.
Willing or not he was getting seduced even while she was slowly smothering all the remaining strenght away from his muscles.

What the voluptuous vixen felt with her teasing groping wouldn't probably surprise her, as the boy had grown an embarassing hot bulge in his wrestling pants.

"M-Mrfhhh..!!" Lightly startled by her touch, Okami squirmed a bit in her grip, but if Valerie managed to keep him firmly trapped between her breasts, than she would probably notice his strenghts get weaker and weaker... and his helpless arousal getting equally stronger by the second.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

She kept his face between her soft busty breasts and slowly feeling him up in his pants, she felt his warm and just getting hotter bulge crotch of his just seem so good that turns her on. "Ohhhmmm isnt it happy for 'petting' it or what~?" She loves feeling him, this cute young man just couldnt help himself feeling really arouse by her charms and her pleasurable touches all over him but soon he will know its going to be over soon enough.

She lets go of his crotch and pulling him up slowly with her onto their feet, she pulls his face off her breasts and take a good look at him with a sweet smile. "You like? I love it~" She plant her soft lips on his sticking her tongue into his mouth letting him taste of her sweets maybe to paralyze him for a moment before taking her mouth off of his. Looking at him to see what kind of expression he's in before she tries to take a few steps back then charge suddenly using her busty breasts to clothesline him across the face into her 'Down From Heaven' Finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Smothered and fondled with carefully and relentlessly, Okami is slowly rendered helpless, prepared for Valerie's finishing move.
A sweet, deep kiss places the poor boy into a numb, aroused stupor to make sure that he won't be causing more troubles. Then....

With a loud SLAP Valerie's heavy breasts hit poor Okami's face, like a seductive yet vicious clothesline, causing the boy's head to be tossed backwards and his whole body to follow the movement.
Falling against the ropes, Okami would bounce back right towards Valerie, already in an unresponsive state due to the stunning strike. Depending on what Valerie decided to do, the poor boy could fall rovinously to the mats... or fall into the softer, but much more humbling embrace of the triumphant voluptuous amazon.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Her face blushes from kissing him very deeply and it felt so good, havent kissed a young man yet so it feels really nice but too bad for him that it isnt the only thing she'll do to him... she finished giving him a great big passionate kiss and backed up to clothesline him with her busty breasts for her finisher, the thing is, it didnt knock him down to the mat but instead repel him to the ropes and bounces him back into her arms. "Oh my~ Love me that much~?"

Valerie still have enough energy to keep on going and thanks to arousing him, it turns her on to recharge her energy as well, since that finisher didnt take him out so her next one will seal the deal- she gets her arms around his waist trying to lift him up straight into the air to toss him before she jumps up as high as she could while he coming down towards her, hoping to catches him in her arm around his body and over the shoulder to pull him backward into her 'Rock Bottom' like move slamming him hard from the air into her newest finisher to test on Okami... ' Vixen Domination'

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm

Ending right into Valerie's awaiting arms, the already half-conscious Okami would be welcomed by her Vixen Domination slam. With a loud slam the japanese boy was crushed down back first, ending with his unresponsive body laying down, sprawled on the mats.

(kudos to myself for post # 10.000!!! ) XDDD

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:16 pm

Valerie took out Okami with one of her devastating finisher- Vixen Domination slamming her hard to the mat, she got down on her knees panting from exhaustion then looking up at the downed young man as she smile seductively. "Mmm... laying down for me I see~"

Slowly crawling over to his body until she reaches to his head, straddling on his chest with her knees pinning down his arms, her warm wet crotch pressing against his face going for that kind of sexy pin. "One~.........Two~........."

(heh congrats)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next