Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes Empty Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Standard match
Pin or submission to win

The lights dimmed around the arena as it looked like everything was set for this evening next match. Leo Fandero had been out of competitive wrestling for some time, but was keen to compete and more importantly get his hands on another girl inside the ring... Now returning from his unannounced sabbatical, he had wanted to go for a entrance theme change but had as yet thought of something suitable and so it was his old theme "Come as you are" by Nirvana start playing. As the drums kicked in, Leo stepped out onto the rampway wearing black tight lycra shorts with a double white strip down the sides, black boots, elbow and knee pads... And around his body was a black mesh vest with a red lion logo in the center of his back.

Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes 794147-0YHGK7V.jpg

Leo gave a quick whirl in the middle of the rampway, showing off his back before bouncing on his toes a couple of times and making his way down towards the ring.. The crowd showing a pretty neutral reaction to Leo as he hadn't been seen for a while and was more or less unknown. Leo rolled in under the bottom ropes and stood up close to one corner, grabbing the ropes and giving them a firm tug to stretch out his arms and biceps. Finally turning and rest back against the turnbuckle pads, his arms relaxed over the top ropes as he watched the ramp entryway.

Spotlight
characters:
Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes ELZuoMvLeo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes OG5hnuaLeo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes Cg3CzYmLeo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes Empty Re: Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 am

Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes 7160667491_4b4d70e4cd_z.jpg

She was schedule to get into a match once again, feeling pretty popular once more just like before as everyone wants a piece of the busty amazon, Valerie Von Vulpes. She looked up at this man goes by the name Leo, looking pretty handsome and thinking that he can handle her? "Oh no no, you'll be mine~" She smiles giving a firm kiss picture of him before letting it down on the floor, lightly step on it since she'll make him kiss her feet.

Changing in her locker room in pretty skimpy two piece bikini in black and gold, barefooted, brushing her silver hair over the shoulders and looking at the mirrors with her crimson eyes to make sure everyone look perfect for this match, sadly its just standard kind but its alright to her, doesnt mind at all as long she gets to have fun with her soon-to-be boy toy. "Mmmm mm mmmm~"

Once her opponent finished making his introduction, it was the busty babe turn making her way on stage and blowing her kisses to the rowdy crowd, smiling still while strutting on over to the ring, seeing him waiting for her while she kept her eyes on him, hinting that man with couple of winks as she walking up on the steel steps and sliding in, VERY slowly showing off her rear end before slipping in to her corner, slightly shaking her chest up and down to incite the man, this woman is ready to have her fun with him. "Dont go easy on me... cause I wont to you~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Leo continued to lean back lethargically against the turnbuckles as Valerie made her entrance, not really showing any signs that he was really that interested in the match despite his possible true feelings.

Valerie made a somewhat suggestive entrance, Leo noted in particular the way she slowly slipped into the ring with the middle ropes slotting up snugly between her thighs and the invitingly soft bounce of her breasts as she shook her chest up and down after climbing into the ring... He also noted that Valerie didn't appear to be naive and so this was very likely to be a clever ploy to gain his attention and throw him off his game.

~Clever girl...~ He cooed to himself in his mind the quote for a certain film. Leo let out a light chuckle as Valerie spoke..

"I'll have to keep that one in mind." He said coolly with a slightly lopsided smirk. The ref girl moved forwards to call the competitors to the middle of the ring, Leo finally pushed away from the turnbuckles..

"Care to make this a topless bout?" He said cheekily as he pulled his mesh vest up over his head and threw it out of the ring, showing off his bare toned abs and chest as he moved forwards

Spotlight
characters:
Leo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes ELZuoMvLeo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes OG5hnuaLeo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes Cg3CzYmLeo Fandero vs. Valerie Von Vulpes 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Valerie enjoy looking at this handsome man, looking good and strong too, just the way she likes it. The referee asking them to come to the center to meet up, hearing his words from the respond to hers, though he said in his cheeky ways stripping his vest off to show pretty well toned abs, she giggles from the looks of his amazing body, she raise her finger and shake it side by side. "No no... I'll go topless if you can beat me... or handle me well~"

Flirting with the tall man while she pulls her arms under her breasts to cross over each other, raising her busts to make him stare at it possible, though most couldnt help to look at her cleavages, just waiting for the referee to declare starting the match, she wanted to have fun taking him on and well, maybe she'll have fun with him right afterwards. "Mmmmm how shall I defeat you?~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 pm

And she seemed to be quite sure of herself as well, perhaps even hints of being full of herself? Leo shook his head slightly and put one hand on his hips, it might be nice to wrestle her down for more then just the obvious reasons that Valerie was quite clearly making obvious to him by pushing up her bust

"Well I guess you'll have to forgive me if I am impatient and strip you of your top half before the end of the match then." he said, appraising her chest for a moment before looking back up and flashing Valerie a teasing wink. The ref girl made sure both wrestlers were ready and then called for the bell. As the bell rang *DING!* Leo smoothly although almost lazily moved into a wrestling stance, bringing his arms up in front of him and slowly starting to move around in a circling motion.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 am

Valerie giggles to his responds about her being topless, she blow a small kiss adding a wink in her respond. "I won't stop you if you wanna play naughty~" she kept teasing him, possibly to rally him up so he can be more determine to play rough with her, once the referee rings the bell, it's all good to go for the tension match between the handsome and the beauty.

She sultry circling around him ab bit while bringing her hands up in front, she wanted to feel his strong body first so she lunges at him, hoping to get her arms around his waist and slide behind, hoping to use her amazon like strength to squeeze him hard, pressing her fine breasts against his bare back. "Mmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:14 am

Leo was feeling kinda turned on by the certain level sexual tension between them right from the beginning although his arousal wasn't yet obviously noticeable as he hadn't started to grow through his shorts yet.

As Valerie lunged forwards Leo leaned into her as he was expecting a lock up to begin the match, however to his surprise Valerie's body slipped around behind him... Her breasts softly sliding down around the side of his ribs as she moved her his arm and then coming to rest squashed up against the back. He arms moved around his waist, his firm 6 pack muscles straining as she pressed her forearms against him there. Leo bent forwards a little and grabbed at her wrists to try and stop her from doing too much right away, his butt nudging backwards right into her crotch.

"Nh..!" Leo grunted with a little effort as he started pushing back with his legs, trying to direct her slowly towards one corner as she held onto him tightly

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 am

Valerie gotten her strong girly arms around his waist from behind, she began feeling him up all over his 6 pack of muscles arousing the busty amazon, hoping to turn him on and making his mind filled with sexual tensions, but he did tried to pull onto her wrists to prevent locking in too tightly, making her blowing some sweet breath into his ear. "mmmm dont resist me~ I want you laying down, out cold~"

Her lusty thoughts about him having her way just building up in her mind, yet she knows that she needed to win this for sure but to do that, she'll have to withstand his attempt of pushing her back toward to the turnbuckle, pressing her and sandwiching in the corner. "Nhhhh...." She feels his rear end rubbing up against her crotch, oh she so wished to grab some of that, but her hands were occupied by his hold. She tries to use the turnbuckle to climb up backward hoping to jump forward using her weights pushing him down somehow. "Down you go baby~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 pm

The feel of her whispering in his ear and her sweet breath against his ear lobe was quite delicious as it was meant to be and certain took another step towards getting a raise out of him as his arousal started to grow.

Leo could sense her breasts inching up against the back of his shoulder blades as she used her feet on the corner ropes to climb up a bit, it seemed like he had to make a move right now.. Taking advantage of the leverage of having Valerie already up off the mat, Leo would reach around his hands from her arms to try and grasp around the outsides of her thighs and then attempt to stumble forwards a couple of steps, holding on tight to Valerie's legs and even pulling them a bit to have them silkily slide around his waist in a snug fitting piggy back..

After having Valerie out a couple of steps, Leo would try to suddenly fall backwards.. Hoping to have the turnbuckle break their fall so that his body was would firmly squash Valerie back against the corner, the back of her head smacking against the turnbuckle pad as they slump down to their butts

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Valerie enjoying her close and personal time with his strong body, hanging on his back hoping to bring him down to get on top but she was pretty strong enough to keep himself stead, holding her up carefully while shes still cooing him in the ear, arousing the big man as she could, though she felt the weights of her body being moved backward and fast, her eyes wide open when her busty fine body getting slammed pretty hard into the turnbuckle, smacking her head and back while being squished into the corner. "UNNNNN!"

Releasing her arms off his amazing body, slumping down into the corner with her hands holding onto her head and back, groaning from the painful impact as she tries to push him off of him before she would slide herself up against the corner. "So rough... owwwmmmm...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next