Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by wrestleryu Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:58 pm

"Unghhh...." Okami was still willing to fight back, with silly and brave stubborn spirit, but the mix of seduction and female power from the girls had made him weak so Louise could easily pin him into the corner for her erotic version of a bearhug, rocking him back and forth while squeezing his waist in a breath-taking embrace.

The boy's meek struggles only increased the stimulation of his sensitive erection and in a minute he would moan in sexual surrender again, a warm and wet sensation at crotch level letting Louise know that Okami all hers. "Ooohhhh... <3", he murred sanwiched by the corner and the voluptuous curves of Louise, too weakened and sexually drained to struggle in the girl's arms.

Ataru was incapacitated to interfer, distracted by Nicole who was intimidating him sensually, showing him where she was planning to defeat him, in the motherly prison of her massive breasts.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:30 am

Louise could feel that Okami had given up again, with a final groan of pleasure, he had succumbed to the seductive curves of Louise, who was also close to orgasm, after all the efforts of Okami, to continue the struggle . Louise has finally the possibility to shorten the suffering of Okami. She raised her hand to heaven, to prevent the crowd that something is preparing. Then she tries to put Okami in a bodyslam, if successful, and if the boy is now on the ground. Louise tries to climb the ropes in the corner, and she is preparing to fall from high to crush the head of okami under her beautiful and heavy ass. falling like a hammer, directly on the face of this wolf boy,

_ Ready to go to heaven okami? fufufu

and louise jump, ready to humiliate the boy for the last time (on this round, only, you didn't think seriously that is already finish for him), but it is in a dangerous position, because if Okami manages to avoid her attack, louise will be powerless in the response. Far from this worries, Nicole prevents ref-girl, a smirk on her voluptuous lips

_ Excuse me, but I think you should go see okami, he may die in not too long times.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Okami knew that, had he resisted for another few seconds, enough for Louise to reach her climax, he would have probably gained the upper stance, but that was not happened, and he was now laying on the ground in a stunned and drained state, his muscles refusing to respond as Louise climbed up onto the turnbuckle.

"Come on Okami, MOVE THAT ASS...!!!" Ataru yelled with an unusual rough language, but he needed it to cause a reaction. And actually Okami tried, gathering all of his strenghts to try and flip himself backwards while Louise jumped.

It was now all matter of timing: if he was fast enough, then Louise would fall butt first into the canvas, and the weakened boy would crawl towards the boys' corner, seeking for Ataru's stretched hand for the tap.
But if he was late, then Louise would crush him with an earthquake-like butt drop, preventing his escape and leaving him basically KOed under her beautiful butt.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:02 pm

the world entire was been surprised by the cries of Ataru, even Louise, who did not expect at all to such a cry of alarm, so she lost a second or two ... that's all it took to Okami for take the safety, in the end the result was predictable. Louise falls heavily to the place where was Okami, a few seconds earlier. Given the thud of the impact is a chance for Okmi to have avoided that. Now Louise get up while she massaged her ass sore.
A big smile, she gladly accepts her failure, while she and Nicole laughs heartily, Okami have all the time to return to his corner.

_ Good will is for me to try now, go and rest Louise

and Nicole crosses the ropes, enter into the ring, while she is creaking the joints of her hand,

_ so Ataru, you come to play with me ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 pm

A clap of the boy's hands seal the tag as Ataru flashes himself into the ring with his youth and energy, though Nicole is really towering over him.

"Heh, do i have a choice, after all?", he grins briefly, trying to deny the fact that Nicole's amazonian body and impressive curves intimidate him. With that he runs at Nicole with a brave direct assault, trying to grab one of her arms for a possible judo-throw. If he can lift and throw her massive body, that is.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm

But Nicole did not wait for Ataru goes on the attack, she is much more Aggressive than Louise, then as soon as the boy entered in the ring. Nicole rushes up to him, and try a vicious tackle for pushing him towards the corner, if she gets there, she tries to place Ataru between the big and heavy melons which serve her as breasts.

_ Do not be shy Ataru, I saw that you wanted to touch my tits, then go to, i permit you

over time is, Louise is not doing nothing, then she goes around the ring, and goes to the side of Okami boy. hands on hips, in a provocative position, she said

_ I think you are a bad boy Okami, and I'm going to punish you... fufufu

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Before Ataru can start his rush towards Nicole, he's been overwhelmed by the beautiful avalanche of her voluptuous body, pressed into the corner with his head almost lost inbetween her warm and massive melons.
"Unghhfff....", his trapped breathings bath her cleavage while the boy wriggles his face in fruitless struggles, and his small hands get to her breasts trying to set him free, but only causing Nicole's maternal pillows to jiggle around his engulfed head.

At the corner, if Okami hoped to recover his energies without troubles..he was totally wrong. "G-Gulp..!", he swallows as Louise has cornered him, distracting the handsome boy with her provocative pose: when he decides to try and sneak away, it is probably too late.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:49 pm

_oh Ataru, you're so cute ... but when I told you that you could touch my breasts, I thought you would be more delicate and less harsh. Does it please you if I smashed your skull with my breasts, just like that. ...

and Nicole starts moving her shoulders, back and forth, the rotation of the body causing an avalanche of breast-punch in the head of Ataru, with her so heavy bag of milk, both warm and swet but also lethal and dangerous

_ ... You would not like, so please, be nicer. or I'll be angry with you

Meanwhile, Louise grabs Okami by the arms, and projects him against the ring, laughing kindly while she trie to put him in a "crash test party time"

_ Where are you going like that Okami? Remember that you're all naked, it is not reasonable to run around.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Soon both boys are reduced into helplessness in the maternal yet crushing prison of the Nicole and Louise's large breasts, and the crowd is all on the girls' side for that!

Ataru's head is pummeled, rolled around and squeezed by the amazonian pressure of Nicole's melons, eventually leaving the boy mumbling in a stunned, disoriented state, all softened and tamed like a little boy in his mother's embrace.
"M-mrff.....". Soft, inescapable walls of seductive yet lethal female flesh are surrounding his head from all sides, and he can't do much more than murr meekly inthere, giving a pleasurable vibration to Nicole's cleavage as his legs are like jello and he barely stands on his feet.

Likewise, Okami is pressed repeatedly into the crash-test signature move of Louise, his face smooshed again and again into her soft pillows, his naked body rubbed against her soft skin until the silver-haired boy is smothered and stunned enough to keep him docile in her holds.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Nicole is glad to see soon Ataru, completely helpless in her soft cleveage, so she wants to humiliate him a little more, make him feel that he has no chance to beat her. Then she take the head of Ataru, and pushes him toward the center of the ring. Nicole raises her arms in a boxer guard, and said to Ataru

_ Go, fight Ataru, shows me that you are a man, not just a baby who can not do anything, apart from drooling on the nipples of her mother. be brave, for the first time of your life, little baby !!!

If nicole, understands how reacts Ataru, the little boy will be offended, and will probably make a mistake. Meanwhile, Louise leaves to Okami, no chance of recovery, after having "softened" him by the crash test, the sexy maid, trying to put him on the ground and try to smash his head several times under her cute butt .

_ Now, I hope you regret having tried to leave the ring, you're not happy there, under my sexyl ittle ass ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next