Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 20 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Nicole's moans of pleasure are the last thing Ataru can hear, before he passes out from the powerful impact. While the countout proceeds, his face is hugged and lulled in a smothering embrace deep between the warm melons of Nicole.

"NINE...TEN!!!" *ding ding ding*, rings the bell sealing Ataru's elimination from the match. The crowd can finally roar saluting the girls' triumph over this helpless boy. Ataru is going to be in the hands of Nicole from now on, and Okami is the only remaining member of the boys team, groaning faintly as the noisy roars from the crowd have partly awakened him from his slumber, but he's still laying in a sleepy and dazed state at the boys corner.

"N-Nhhgh.... oh no...Ataru...", he groans finally realizing that Ataru has been eliminated... and that he's still flattened underneath Nicole's amazonian body, almost invisible in the enveloping embrace of her huge seductive curves.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 20 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:26 pm

After the countdown, Nicole get up lazily and slowly, still trying to enjoy the contact with the small Ataru against her powerful body. Since they are tied, both of them; Ataru can not fall, even in such state of weakness, even when nicole raises her arms in the air, or that she starts a little dance of victory, for the enjoyment of fans. then nicole will go on all four corners of the ring, smashing the poor boy at each time, after she climb the rope and show the helpless body of ataru, and all the crowd can see her little prisoner, who is deeply asleep against her beautiful curves. Then she goes down the ring with Ataru, and she will see okami,

_ Will okami, you can not hide yourself now, louise is now waiting for you, you will have to show that you are a man now

if okami is not fast enough, Nicole will pull the hair of okami, and will throw the boy in the ring, in the hardest way

_ Then okami, you're ready for a little justice, I will punish you if you have been naughty, fufufu

with Louise in the process of cracking his joints, and waiting for him in her corner, louise can be a little intimidating, and with nicole fucking Ataru outside the ring, the boys are suffering in this match

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm

The crowd laughs in enjoyment at how Ataru is hanging on Nicole's body, his head wedged between her large pillowy breasts while he can't even fall down.
Celebrating her triumph over the small boy with four slams at the corners of the ring will leave poor Ataru crunched and totally asleep when she gets at the ringside with her cute slumbering prisoner in her arms, the whole thing happening before Okami's powerless eyes.

Eventually, the silver-haired boy climbs onto the ring willing to assert himself and to save the boys team honor... but admitting or not, he's still affected by the sensually intimidating curves of Louise: he can't help but blush at her teasing words, remembering how she humbled him by forcing him to take a nap in her cleavage to the fans' amusement.

"O-Ok, i'm ready... but not ready to surrender!", he says like the silly brave fighter that he is. Looks like the final round is going to be a one-on-one challenge of Okami and Louise, with Nicole comfortably watching it from the ringside while taking good care of her "baby Ataru".

The bell rings and Okami steps forward, trying to see if he can grab Louise's arm and control his opponent with a standing armlock. If he can do that, he will then pull at that arm and try with a bearhug. Though, it's improbable that Louise will let him take control, especially after she has so easily rocked him to sleep minutes ago.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:46 pm

louise does not leave time at Okami, to do anything, just when the bell rings, she scream in the center of the ring

"ah Okami , please, come help me, I need you, you have to take that away"

and Louise advances towards okami, no attention to her defense, and she turns right in front of him and showed him her back. she takes her hair, not to hinder Okami "You see, I want you to help me, to take off my bra, it's not normal that you're the only one to be naked, I will share your shame. and maybe Then you can take off my panties, if it does bother you of course " of course, Louise continues to have fun and to tease the poor Okami,

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 am

"W-Wha...??? Y-Your...bra???". Okami's face becomes as red as it gets at Louise's teasing request. It might be an easy chance to land a cheap strike, but Okami has never hit an undefending person from behind...and sure thing he won't start with beautiful Louise!
"Uh...i...erm... don't know if it's a good idea... maybe i might put back my pants to make things even instead...", he mumbles approaching Louise's beautiful back.
...But of course the crowd won't get any of this: they all start BOOOing at Okami, thus convincing him to drop his embarassed reluctance. Gentle hands caress the delicate skin of Louise's back, reaching the fastening of her bra and unhooking it with a surprisingly ease...for someone who is so shy.

"T-There you go... *gulp*", the silver haired boy swallows in enticed embarassement, well knowing that Louise's voluptuous curves will go at his disadvantage, making it easier for her to distract and seduce him, especially now that she can flaunt her naked beauty.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:51 am

With okami, as with Ryu or Ataru ... louise is not afraid to tease so shameless the poor boys, and she forced them to admired her body and her beautiful curves. It's so fun to see the boy blush and be embarrased, and Okami is so cute, so shy, and so naive, Louise feels she is a good laugh, but also a real pleasure to play with him,

The crowd is a good indicator, and obviously they all want to see, Louise completely naked, it's pretty flattering in this case. but next to the ring, nicole knows that Okami will suffer in short time. When okami removes her bra by his movements of an expert, Louise gasping, and moans of pleasure just for teasing him

_ *pan * Okami .... Please ... *pan* ... not be so rude .... *pan* ... um, well, you do not want you return, time I remove my panties,.... You do not look .... I trust in you .... Okami pleease .... it 's a shame... I will offer you, my more intimate treasure... so be a gentleman... and don't see me when I remove my panties...

and Louise start to lower her panties down to her legs, the purpose of the little comedy is just to made Okami so embarrassing that he turns and show his back. If he turns Louise walks quietly, then she grabs him violently, and do pass her hands over his belly, like a belt, by the way, Okami will feel the warmth of the delicate but so huge tits of louise, which are leaning mostly on his back. and Louise tries to make him a violent German suplex, in order to wake the naive Okami, and pin him on the mat

_ Go Okami, do not go to sleep is a wrestling match... so and ONE... and TWO...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 pm

"U-Uh...sures of course, i'll turn around so that i'm not watching you", he says, giving his back to Louise. As predicatable, the boy has totally fallen into her teasing trap.
As she hugs him frombehind, Okami will gasp briefly at the feel of her nipples against his shoulders, then the world goes suddenly upside-down and he suffers Louise's german suplex, getting pinned down.
Temporarily stunned, he will soon react, trying to kick himself out of the pinning position. If successful he will end on his knees, shaking his head and trying to recover from the surprising slam. ""unghhh...t-that was good", he would groan almost admitting it to himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:55 pm

when she sees that okami happens to break the count, Louise was a little disappointed, but at the same time, she may continue to play a little more, and then the air embarrassed of okami is just too funny.

_ Okami baka, I love you... really you know, come on and stand, we have to continue to make a good showfor the crowd.

and Louise raises her hands in the air for an invitation to a test of strength, if Okami accepts, he can see the large breasts of louise come dangerously close to him and that her tits bounce with every movement. for sure Louise try to take advantage on that, and with the boy, sexually, and physically drained, smashed, crushed... Louise try to break him in two, and push as hard as possible

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

"Sure... you thought i was going to give up that easily?", the silly brave boy responds to Louise's invititation, standing up and raising Louise's challenge of a test of strenght.
Okami seems to be able to match the voluptuous amazon's power in the very first moments of their struggle with clenched hands, but soon he can't avoid getting distracted and embarassed by the bouncing of her mesmerizing melons, inches from his face.

The combined action of Louise's hypnotizing bosoms and Okami's lack of stamina due to the several KO moves received allow the sexy maid of justice to gain the upper stance, and soon Okami is back onto his knees again, while an evidently self-satisfied Louise is pressing him with her superior strenght and seducing with him with her overwhelming curves. "D-Damn..." he grimaces still trying to flex his muscles but she seems to have firm control at the moment.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 am

okami the brave boy, always courageous, but now at the mercy of the beautiful sexy maid of justice, is in a very delicate position. Louise can not help but enjoy the moment, now, she delicately move her tongue over her lips, as if she would taste her next meal,

_ Then okami, it seems that girls are always the strongest, right? and to prove it, if you would kiss my pussy?

with Okami on his knees, Louise can bring him where she wants, and that's what she will do, by supporting more and more, is enough to crush okami, he becomes low enough to be puting into the pussy of louise . Then Louise broke the test of strength, and grabs the head of Okami to push him against her pussy, forcing him to smell her sweet fragrance . If okami does nothing, Louise will try, in a very acrobatic and graceful movement, going to the ground while trapping the head of Okami between her two long and powerful legs, and she begins to tighten. take the maximum of pleasure and pain of okami, while Louise just send kisses to the crowd

_ Thanks for your support, *smack* I love you

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 20 Empty Re: Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next