Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 17 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:58 pm

With Ataru all drained and unable to resist, the girls can play with him to their heart's content. His head gets pressed inbetween two sets of soft, beautiful yet crushing female buns, disappearing from sight as Nicole and Louise roll the trapped boy's head along with the seductive swaying of their hips.

Lulled and smothered in such taunting exotic dance, Ataru soon starts to lose consciousness in that warm, overwhelming hips-embrace.
To the fans' amused joy, the poor boy is not allowed to slump down even if he's becoming limp, while Nicole and Louise keep easily squeezing and rolling him around in their teasing sandwich, like if rocking a tired little boy to sleep, and he's totally helpless to stop them.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 17 Empty Re: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru: a voluptuous team debuts!

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 am

the two girls continue their cruel game, crushing the poor boy in their bodies strong and sensual. Louise and Nicole continues to smashing the head of Ataru, preventing him from breathing, or even to give up, while his soft moans echo against the skin of their beautiful buttocks. Nicole catch the hands of Louise, in this way the two girls can bounce their ass with more violence, again and again in order to place Ataru in a humiliating punishment.

Nicole continues to stuff the head of Ataru, just before leaving a little to let Ataru fall to the ground, like the ragdoll he was now

_Oups Louise, I found Ataru, but the poor fellow did not seem to be in shape. what should I do, to you?

_ Ooh! the poor fellow, give ​​him mouth to mouth Nicole, we have to revive him !

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Bumped and rolled again and again inbetween the double butt-smother of Nicole and Louise, Ataru gets weaker and weaker with each new powerful grinding in the middle of their hips, until he faints in their sexy smothering embrace.

When Nicole finally decides to move apart letting the boy out, he slumps down, lights out as predictable.
"N-Nhhhh....", moaning faintly as he lays on the mats with closed eyes and a blushing face, Ataru really looks like a poor drowned little boy just rescued by these two towering "Baywatch babes" and in need of their cares... which is quite the opposite from reality!
At this point the ref would approach to see if Ataru is out for the count, but Louise's playful suggestion to Nicole lets everybody know that the girls are having too much fun with their cute prisoner to let him go so easily with a KO countout.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Both girls enjoy their victory, the poor fellow was almost completely destroyed, and his conscious go so far, and the girls plan to continue to take care of him, the boy is too adorable. So when the ref comes to save Ataru girl, Louise is going to stop her

_shhh sshh hush, please, let Nicole take care of the little Ataru, she really loves this boy, so she wants to save him. A little bit like in fairy tales for children, where the brave knight saves the poor princess asleep, even if, now, it's the opposite ... Heyyy... Do you know you're really a girl beautiful? Wait oh please let me admire you a little

while Louise began to flirt with the small and cute girl ref (and thus prevent her from seeing the match in details). Nicole tries to take the lead of Ataru, between her hands and began to lift him, then she tries to kiss him passionately, but as she bites a little her lip, Ataru must be awakened.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 pm

"Uh...w-well thank you..", the petite ref-girl blushes in slight embarassement. Louise's distraction works in any case, prevnting the ref from going and counting Ataru out while Nicole can have some little private time with her little boy.

Still unconscious, Ataru can feel the warm softness of Nicole's lips cover his mouth with a sweetly passionate kiss. Slowly, the sleepy boy starts to wake up, his vision focusing on the possessive and playful gaze of Nicole looking down at him while she makes her cute "sweet prince" all hot and embarassed in her loving embrace and in her overwhelming kiss.

"M-Mnnhhhh..." he moans softly against Nicole's lips, starting to squirm meekly as his numb body is coming back to reality.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:38 pm

_ Hihihi, you blush, it's too cute, so tell me ref girl what's your name, you love the object kawai? I do, I have a collection, I'll show you if you want, but before ... I want to know, you have a boyfriend? will tell me pleeaase, a girl as pretty as you .... You certainly have a boyfriend, a tender lover who make you forgot the rest of the world... I love a man like this, his name is ryu, a real knight... you know him ? So the truth, you have a lover ?

Louise as much fun with her ​​new friend, and never stop asking questions. Nicole meanwhile continues to passionately kiss Ataru, and she feels that the boy returned to him gently, then to enjoy this a little more, she tries to put him against a corner, without hurting him, but just to avoid him escapes. continuing her kiss, she waits for Ataru recover sufficient strength. When he is again ready, Nicole stops the kiss and asked him

_ So Ataru, you've rested enough, then what you want to do with me, make love to me or fight me... it is you who chosen. for me anyway I love you to die, and I am ready to crush you for prove it

according to the response of Ataru, Nicole goes to kiss him tenderly or try to smash him against the corner violently

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

The ref-girl smiles shyly, overwhelmed by all those questions. "H-Heh... yes i have a boyfriend but he doesn't work here at AFW... and oh y-yes i have seen Ryu fighting... you have chosen a cute boyfriend^^". While the girls chat, soon the ref-girl realizes that she should come back to do her job, but Louise's distractions have granted Nicole all the time to have her way with little Ataru. "Oops... sorry... back to the match, ok?", the ref would smile to Louise, looking at Nicole pushing the boy to the corner.

All weak and softened, Ataru knows well that Nicole might easily crushing him so he knows he'll better choose his words wisely. "M-Mnnhh... i'd choose love over getting crushed.. definitely..", he would admit with a cute meek voice, sandwiched between the corner and Nicole's beautiful body so that he can't go anywhere, his little chin nestled ontop of Nicole's bosoms so that he has to look up, very close to her beautiful face.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 am

_ Good choice, Ataru, but pay attention, I'll kill you if I am not satisfied

Once Nicole has warned Ataru of the risks, she can begin serious things. With her both hands, she firmly grabs the small butt of the cute boy, and Nicole tries to put Ataru very close to her powerful body, so her incredibly large and heavy breasts covered almost all the boy's body like a blanket of charm. With the boy trapped in the warmth of her body, Nicole continues her passionate kiss, exploring every inch of the mouth of Ataru. whereas with her expert movement of hips, back and forth, she rubs her pussy against the boy's crotch. again and again, with at each second, a small moan of pleasure

Seeing this, Louise knows that it is not prudent to interfere with nicole, so she descends to the ring and will verify that the sleep of okami goes well, and passing her delicate hand through his silver hair, the justice maid, whispered tenderly to the sleepy boy

_ Enjoy your nap okami, soon you will have to return to the ring with me as an adversary.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Ataru gasps for a slight moment, his eyes widening at her threat when Nicole places her hands behind his firm butt, pressing him possessively close into her powerful body and silencing him with a deep wonderful kiss.
With his upper body nestled inbetween Nicole's huge bosoms, his feet dangling several inches over the mats, and his mouth engulfed by her beautiful lips, the cute boy is now grinded and immobilized into a tight and hot embrace, which makes him feel very small and helpless while Nicole treats him with her overwhelming charms.
To the crowd's excitement, most of Ataru's smaller body is eclipsed from sight making his cute squirmings barely visible, as he gets almost absrobed within the enveloping embrace of Nicole's curves.

But Ataru's captivity in Nicole's clutches is going to grow even hotter and tighter when the beautiful amazon starts to rock her hips back and forth, lulling her prisoner along with her movements into a slow dance of dominating seduction.
As expected, Ataru's young prick is promptly revived as she can feel from the rubbing against his groin, and hear from the muffled moaning of his lips.
"M-Mnnhhh.... <3", he murrs in dazed and aroused helplessness.

At the ringside, Okami moans at Louise's caresses, his numb senses getting tickled by her sweet voice.
"N-Nghh... w-where...?....who...?, He whimpers, almost childlike in his drowzyness as the voluptuous maid is watching over him. Louise will notice that the silver-haired boy is squirming a little bit, his eyes fluttering as in starting to wake up. Though, she is totally in control and easily able to calm him down, keeping her next opponent nice and asleep so that he can't interfer with the girls' double-team-games on poor Ataru.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:05 pm

nicole smiles of pleasure, like the little convulsion of Ataru, are proof that he is still alive, a prisoner of her powerful body of Amazon, he can not do much against her overwhelming power, at least his little moan are fun for Nicole. she continues to crush him,the pace of her rocking becomes faster and becomes more violent, If it can, nicole tries to use the corner against the poor little Ataru, to crush his back, but also to put, his cock in erection, deep into her pussy which become more wet. the Love with Nicole is very passionate, a little wild and very violent, the Amazon continues to abuse Ataru, without taking into account the welfare of the little boy, but she is very happy, she allows to escape moans of pleasure, and her nipples become harder, like the poor ataru can realize.

_Mmmh ... <3 So Ataru? you love having sex with your beloved mistress ?

and Nicole, continued to sexually assault the poor boy. Meanwhile, Louise sees the little Okami starts to wake up. The problem is that if he sees his friend Ataru, being raped by Nicole, he will do something stupid, like going to help his friend. So Louise tries to lie heavily on the body of Okami, and puts him in a tight breastsmother, keep him to his little nap

_ No Okami, you have to rest here, I take care of you later, and you can show me, howwild and strong you are

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete) - Page 17 Empty Re: Tag team match: Nicole+Louise vs Okami+Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next