Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryu's first night at Byakko: vs Nikki Knockout from Seiryuu

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ryu's first night at Byakko: vs Nikki Knockout from Seiryuu - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryu's first night at Byakko: vs Nikki Knockout from Seiryuu

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:35 pm

"Unghhhhh.... sorry about... i guess i should watch my language in presence of a lady...", Ryu groaned in response even though his back was stretched painfully to the point where he was almost cheek to cheek with Nikki.

Being locked in her painful submission would mean for Ryu to lose more strenghts, not to mention the risk to be forced into submissiond. On the other hand, Nikki's was a light girl, so her sitting on the small of his back could not completely prevent him from moving.
So Ryu started to roll his frame from one way to the other for the small room he was allowed to move, willing to finally roll both of them onto one side.

If Nikki could control his movements, then Ryu would stay trapped in the camel clutch, his rolling just making her ride onto his back more amusing. But even if successful, he would still have Nikki's arms around his head and her legs on each side of his body. A vulnerable position that urged him to roll away as soon as possible, unless she could not move faster to keep him in place.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ryu's first night at Byakko: vs Nikki Knockout from Seiryuu - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryu's first night at Byakko: vs Nikki Knockout from Seiryuu

Post by Darius Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Nikki was satisfied to keep Ryu in the camel clutch all day if need be to ensure the boy did not have the strength to fight back anymore, ensuring an easy win, and a safe escape out of the Byakko dorms afterwards. But Ryu had more strength left than anticipated, and when he started to rock she was along for the ride. "Whoa! This is kinda fun!" Nikki giggled. The soft surface of the bed left little room for Ryu to struggle, ensuring that Nikki would be able to keep her perch on his back.

SHortly after his attempt to escape though, Nikki would move her hands from his chin, and instead wrap her arms around his throat to apply a sleeperhold, trapping him in a camel clutch/sleeper combo. With a smile, Nikki would begin to apply pressure to the sleeper.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:16 pm

With both his arms secured across Nikki's legs Ryu was powerless as she slipped her arm sinuously under his chin to then lock it with her other orm into a perfectly executed sleeper-camel clutch combo.

"Damit... a sleeper..!! I must get out of this at once", he thought in embarassed concern at the feel of Nikki's soft arms tightening around the sides of his neck. Easier said than done, with his arms locked and the fluffy surface of the bed making his struggles uneffective.

"Unghh.... n-no way you're not going to put me out this time...", the trapped boy would squirm underneath Nikki's cute bum, his face flaring with embarassement at the mere idea that she might be 'lulling him to sleep' again. Though, the naughty schoolgirl had him right were she wanted with all the chances to calm down Ryu's struggles.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 pm

"Fufufu, of course I will, mister Ryu," Nikki giggled, bracing her arm tight against the back of his head, pressing his throat further against her arm. "Nikki 'Knockout' always gets a knockout! Sometimes even two, or three! But in this case I'll just for for the five." Ensuring that his arms remained trapped over her thighs Nikki would pull back more on Ryu's back, really putting hell on his spine as she continued to choke the life out of him.

"After this knockout, It'll be three to nothing! You better get your head in the game, Ryu!" Nikki would then begin to rock back and forth with Ryu, using his body like a rocking chair, not only putting real strain on his spine, but also rocking him into a deeper sleep.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 am

"Nghhh..... " Ryu groaned as Nikki applied more pressure to both the camel clutch and the sleeperhold.

In a sense, the painful sensation at Ryu's back was the only thing keeping him from falling asleep now, but the boy was now too weak to possibly try to escape.... and the taunting rocking movement was taming him, making him tired and sleepy and emphasizing his helplessness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 am

"Ryu's gonna fall asleep, Ryu's gonna fall asleep," Nikki sang happily as she rocked with the boy, a playful smile on her lips as she did so.

But as she continued to apply pressure to both debilitating holds Nikki would suddenly get an idea. "Hey, I know!" she suddenly declared. She would then unexpectedly release Ryu from the sleeperhold. He would still remain in the camel clutch though, only now he would just be hanging by his arms off her legs. "Ryu, I just got a great idea! Want to hear it?"

Last edited by 379 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:12 am

Ryu was helpless like a little boy, rocked to sleep by such a naughty babysitter. The boy was on the verge of passing out when Nikki released the sleeper hold, having the boy all weak and drowzy in her clutches.

If he wanted to hear Nikki's idea???... Like if he had a choice..!, he thought in a foggy state.
"U-Uhnhh..... y-yes i do...i guess...", he murred meekly, not knowing what she might have in store for her sleepy prisoner.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh good!" Nikki cheered, glad that Ryu wanted to hear her fabulous idea. "You see, I have a record of how fast I can knock someone out! I was thinking that maybe today I can beat that record with you!" Nikki's cheerful tone suggested that Nikki didn't think of or even care for Ryu's well being in this situation. "My record is thirty seconds. Wish me luck!"

And then she would immediately re-wrap her arms around Ryu's throat and head to re-apply her deadly camel clutch/sleeper combo, starting to choke Ryu right away. "Okay! Starting now! 1...2...3...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 pm

"H-Hey no, wai...nghhhhh....!", Nico tried to protest something, but it was quite cleare that Nikki wasn't allowing him any say about her sassy challenge.

Groaning as a new wave of weakness crossed his body with the re-applied sleeperhold, the boy's arms flailed for the very little room they had to move over Nikki's thighs.

It was so embarassing! Not only the naughty schoolgirl was going to put him to sleep again, but she was also making it a sort of game, and there was nothing he could do about it, except squirming in her clutches and trying to stay awake...which was an already lost battle.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:13 pm

"..7...8...9..." Nikki continued to count, as well as continued to apply pressure to the sleeperhold. With expert skill she squeezed Ryu's cartroid artery to cut off his blood flow and slip faster into unsciousness. She also pulled further back on his spine, hoping the pain would cooerce him into an even deeper sleep.

"I think I'm actually going to do it this time!" Nikki gushed in excitement. She had tried before in the past with willing sparring partners, who became not so willing after many failed attempts, and many knockouts coming just short of the thirty second mark. "Wait, where was I? Oh right! 10...11..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next