Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Byakko... They have cake... Apparently...

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Byakko... They have cake... Apparently... Empty Byakko... They have cake... Apparently...

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Continued from: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/campus-grounds-f72/recruitment-for-kelsea-t5380-10.html:q868y4yz]Recruitment[/url:q868y4yz]

Tonya stayed mostly quiet through out the short tour around Byakko campus which ended in Kai's bedroom.. Kai's final enthusiastic question on her thoughts resulted in a rather nonchalant unbothered response.

"s'aight... I guess. But Kai-Kai Kamiya-" She said, using the way Kai had initially introduced himself to her in his nervous state "You can't really say that Byakko is better then the other houses on the merit of a campus dorms that come as standard to all the houses... The police will find you out and send ninjas.." She walked across his room, teasingly sliding her finger across the book shelf in mock analysis to the cleanliness of his living area. She looked out the window for a few moments, it was getting dark outside as late evening time set in... Finally Tonya turned back to him, moving so that the bed was in between the two of them and placing one knee on the edge

"At least your bed is tidy.." she said with a sarcastic smile

Spotlight
characters:
Byakko... They have cake... Apparently... ELZuoMvByakko... They have cake... Apparently... OG5hnuaByakko... They have cake... Apparently... Cg3CzYmByakko... They have cake... Apparently... 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Byakko... They have cake... Apparently... Empty Re: Byakko... They have cake... Apparently...

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Kai blushed slightly and rolled his eyes as she brought up his naming mistake and his legit fear of ninjas, before noticing her knee on the edge of his bed, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Im a firm believer in neatness, Im glad you approve."

He stated, before leaning against the wall.

"Well, the dorm didnt impress you that much, the food was ineffective...what can I do to convince you to join hmm? I could show you just how talented Byakkus members are, with myself as an example.....but its getting dark out and people usually stay inside then"

Back to top Go down

Byakko... They have cake... Apparently... Empty Re: Byakko... They have cake... Apparently...

Post by Kelsea Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Tonya leaned forwards over the bed a bit, giving Kai her trademark irresistible stare.

Byakko... They have cake... Apparently... 2m7eypv.jpg

"Kai Kai~... Are you trying to take advantage of me..?" She asked softly, starting to playfully draw a circle with the tip of her index finger on the bed covers..

"After all, you have lured me to your bedroom as it gets late outside.. deep in Byakko territory.." She smiled softly at the corner of her lips.

"What was it that you had in mind?"

Spotlight
characters:
Byakko... They have cake... Apparently... ELZuoMvByakko... They have cake... Apparently... OG5hnuaByakko... They have cake... Apparently... Cg3CzYmByakko... They have cake... Apparently... 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:21 am

Kai blushed and tried to look away from her stare, only halfway managing it.

"Im....Im not t-trying to take advantage of you.....Im not like my brother, whod have tried to sleep with you 3 times by now..."

He stated, though with the kind of look she was giving him, it was hard not to have those kind of thoughts.

"I merely wanted to give you.....CAKE!"

The stammering Kai suddenly stated loudly, running to his kitchen and soon returning with a plate with a slice of cake on it.

"See? I brought you up to offer you cake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Tonya figured that her patented irresistible gaze must have gotten Kai a little riled up, he'd just moments ago said how food was ineffective but suddenly found himself rushing to the kitchen for some as a diversionary tactic. Despite his best attempts, she didn't become diverted, instead she moved to sit on the side of her left butt cheek right at the edge of his bed, finger still brushing the top of his bed covers

"Relax.. I don't think you are trying to take advantage of me." She looked coyly out of the corner of her eyes at him "Cause I'm totally taking advantage of you right now... But I'm just so damn good that you think that you're the advantage taker here." She said and then gave him a smirk and a wink as if to let him know she was teasing.

"So you wanted to show me how good Byakko members are?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 am

Kai blushed as she revealed to have been playing him into playing himself into thinking he was playing her....

Needless to say, his head hurt.

"Wow.....My head hurt for a second...your clearly intelligent..."

He said, starting to wonder if he was really able to convince this girl to join Byakku after all, considering he was never the best sales person in the family, his brother the better talker.

When she questioned him however, he nodded and lifted his leg, leaning it on the bed and smirking.

"Yeah, Im eager to show you just how good Byakku members are...."

It wasnt until after that sentence that Kai realized just where he and her were, blushing and standing straight.

"I mean Uh....wrestling wise, I wasnt coming on to your or offering a hentai match or anything, I mean, if youd like that then sure, I mean, umm..I ...uh.....oh look, Cake!"

He stumbled and stuttered out, holding up the cake again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 pm

"Nice recovery." Tonya teased with a smile, she moved up to her knees on the bed. "If you really want to jump my bones that much, we could have a match right here on the bed" she said, watching him intently while seductively moving her hands up to the front of her shirt, starting to unbutton slowly... moistening her lips as she watched him

Last edited by 2 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Kai blinked, a bit surprised at her offer, before clearing his head and setting the cake down on a table, then nodding.

"Alright, hentai match on the bed, I like it."

He smiled, placing his knee on the bed and starting to unbutton his shirt as well.

"Shall we.....take advantage of each other then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Tonya had her shirt button down low and then undid and then decided to undo the front of her dungaree dress, slipping it down and off so that she was kneeling on the bed in a half unbuttoned black shirt with a glimpse of a black and white lacey thong on (although Kia view of that was kinda obscured by her shirt)

"I never
said 'hentai'.." She said looking coyly at him "Are you sure you are not just hearing what you want to hear?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:55 am

"Well......maybe.....but to be honest, you cant deny it would be interesting....I mean, you look like a girl who can handle herself in that kind of matchup....and it is a very common match here in Tension Heights.....So really, what better way to show you how good Byakko is then beating you in one?"

Kai responded, finally getting his mind in gear and talking smoothly, unbuttoning the top couple buttons on his shirt to show off part of his smooth chest, realizing that this girl would play him even more like a fiddle if he didnt take charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next