Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Amanda Clare

2 posters

Go down

Amanda Clare Empty Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 am

"Amanda is our Loki, our mischief. She's the one of our trio that can never behave, rules don't mean anything to her. She's brilliant, and she uses that to get her way. Usually, her way involves sex. If she could ever focus her life, she'd really be something." -John

The Ego.

Name: Amanda Clare
Height: 5'5
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Nationality: American
Brand: TENSION (But will take the train over to Friction)
Alignment: Heel
Political Leanings: Radical Marxist
Theme: Team Rocket!
Amanda Clare Amandaj_zps10b024f7

Statistics:
Strength:★★★
Defense:★★★
Endurance:★★★★
Speed:★★★★
Technique:★★

Wrestling
Strikes:★★
Submissions:★★★★.5
Powerhouse:★★
Aerial:★★
Counters:★★★

Hentai
Endurance:★★★★
Defense:★★
Arousing:★★★★
Technique:★★★★
Pacing:★★★★

Style: Grappling, Hentai
Favored Matches: Hentai, anything new and unique

Favorite Finishing Moves: A tight sleepers/scissors combination
A simple breast smoother.
Hentai Finishers: Amanda will facesit her opponent while she stimulates their cock/pussy with her feet
Orgasmic Sunsent: Amanda will perform a sunset flip, which ends positioning her opponent on her back and folded with their legs over their body. Meanwhile, Amanda will press her head into their crotch while using her legs to hold their arms, stimulating their cock or pussy with her mouth.
Last Kiss: Amanda will perform such a deep lip lock kiss, pressing her face into her opponent, so as to seriously weaken them or even knock them out.

Personality: Amanda is the ego of the trip. She is the practical planner, she wants to fulfill her desires, but she's more realistic than the Id (Ro). This also leads to her, sometimes, being selfish in her quest for pleasure. She can also be mean and healish. Amanda is very new to wrestling, but the idea of sensual wrestling with male and female opponents was so appealing to her she couldn’t resist. Even though she’s inexperienced, she’s tough and fast, and certainly no weakling.

She’s a fun loving girl, both inside and outside of the ring, and is not above taunting an opponent. Cheating isn’t her first choice, but she’ll resort to it in order to gratify herself. Amanda isn’t interested in winning or losing as much as she is in dominating, she’ll often lose a match and then take advantage of her opponent’s celebration to capture and play with them. She has rather large breasts, which she enjoys using to smoother opponents. She loves to end matches in a KO. She also loves Hentai matches.

Amanda typically wears a somewhat skimpy two piece bikini, and no shoes. Her favorite color to wear is dark Police Box blue or bright red. In hard core matches, or other dangerous matches, she will wear short denim shorts and a white tee-shirt.

In general, Amanda tends to be surprisingly intelligent. Perhaps unexpected for a pretty AFW girl, she takes keen interests in history and political sciences, and happens to be somewhat politically actualized towards the far left of the spectrum. As such, she’ll often donate her money to communist party endorsed causes or to other charities. However, she has been known to splurge her money a bit to pursue an interest in recreational marksmanship. This, along with wrestling, was hobby she picked up from her friend John Mitchel. She shoots in competition as well. In all, she has a surprisingly varied field of interests and hobbies. She studied Poli Sci and History at CUNY, and finished her degrees quickly.

Past/History: Amanda always loved watching wrestling. She idolized wrestlers and wanted to be one when she was old enough. She was born in Manhattan in NYC. As teens, she and her close friends, Ro Laren and John Mitchel began to slowly get into amateur circuits in the city. Eventually, John left to join the United States Army, intending to enlist, get a degree, and then become an officer. Amanda was never as good nor did she wrestle as much as her friends, but she’s competent. Shortly thereafter, Amanda was offered chance to wrestle in Japan. She jumped on the offer.

During one match in NYC, she went very much overboard, and became so enraged during a No DQ match that she smothered an opponent until they passed out with her bare breasts. An AFW representative saw this match, and offered her a spot on the roster. There, she learned that her friend John had been honorably discharged from the Army for being bisexual, and the two of them reunited. This was around the time, at John’s encouragement, she learned she had an aptitude for marksmanship. Soon, she encouraged her friend Ro to join them in Japan, and the trio were together once more.

Amanda also happens to be a radical Marxist. She began to develop these views in NYC, and they continued in Japan. This rarely comes up, and only if you get to know her, but it is the truth. She has occasionally shouted Marxist phrases and insults at opponents when pressed, in general though, it's just a background fact about her. It's her actual political stance, not a gimmick thing; she won’t come out wearing a hammer and sickle singing L'Internationale. Her political views often produce amusing debates between her educated friend John. Both being very learned individuals, they often debate politics ad nausea. Ro, however, tires of such discussions. The three of them have a very…interesting and very sexual friendship, but not a romantic relationship between any of them.

Friends: Tai Kaminya, John Mitchel, Ro Laren (both are childhood friends...and often more...but no romance), Heather Sunderland
Allies: John Mitchel, Ro Laren
Rivals: Heather Sunderland
Enemies: none
Crushes: Heather Sunderland (Amanda is very much infatuated with Heather, but she knows Heather is in a relationship so won't romantically approach her. Just sexually)
Lovers: none

Record (official forum matches only)
Wins: 1 vs. Heather Sunderland (submission)
Losses: 3 vs. Heather Sunderland (submission)
vs, Eiji Sakai (hentai)
vs Mamouru Higurashi (Hentai KO)
Ties: 0

Last edited by beangraff on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:54 am; edited 30 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Amanda Clare Empty Re: Amanda Clare

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Um, is it approved?

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

On my account, no prob i think.

In my opinion her profile would also make her fit for Tension Heights.
Assuming that you're interested in it of course... and that Kelsea would like the idea ;P

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:54 pm

I don't have an adequate conceptual knowledge of tension heights, but from what I understand thus far I think I would be. Maybe you could add me on YIM and you could explain it better. Thanks.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:11 am

Significantly updated her Bio and made it less sucky. Reconciled story problems.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down