Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 am

Upon hoping into the backseat of the cat, Bonnie looked at Alessa with a bit of a perplexed expression upon her face once she heard her speak. Bonnie had honestly forgotten what the girl's name was, and the only other name she could think of was 'Melissa', which Alessa said was wrong. Bonnie was just about ask what the girl's real name was until Heather cut her off, asking what the Texan brawler needed to tell them, which Bonnie did despite some hesitation to talk about what had happened back in Texas. It was an incident that Bonnie only knew half the facts about.

"You and me both, Heather... B-But I ain't askin' ya to talk with him 'bout it... Even though I ain't tellin not to... It's your choice... Im just letting you know what you're gettin' yourself into." Bonnie would state somberly before letting go of Heather and Alessa as she slumped back in her seat, taking in a deep breath before looking back at Heather. "If anyone could get him to talk about what happened that nite... It's gonna be you..." Bonnie would admit to Heather, not at all bitter about it either.

"I Trust Ya."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:44 am

Hearing the rest of Bonnie's words, she could sense her hesitation in the whole thing. It was obviously a really sensitive issue, one that wouldn't normally be just brought up out of nowhere in a normal conversation. However, it was definitely something that Heather felt had to be settled. She knew she had to find out the truth about what really happened, or it would be bugging her and maybe even Clyde for quite a while.

"But...if you couldn't then I...no you're right, and I definitely have to talk to him about it. I feel like..until I do nothing will be resolved. Like we can't move on until we get that part of his life behind us. If he's going to start anew with me...we have to chip away all the bad pieces." Heather would say, a bit doubting at first but then completely determined. She was ready to face up with this part of Clyde's past, and she was prepared to deal with the consequences of bringing such a thing up to him.

"U-uuh...th-thank you...I...I-I a..ppreciate your trust." Heather would let out, a bit taken back by her words, not knowing how to respond to them at first.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:57 pm

"You done hit the nail right on the head, girl." Bonnie say with a smile in response to Heather's words. It was going to be a bit tough prying the truth out of Clyde, but Bonnie felt that Heather was the one person who could do it. If he didn't want to tell Bonnie or even face his mother about it, the only person left to talk with him was Heather, and Bonnie had complete faith in her. "Im glad that's how ya feel honestly... It's really truthful, too." Bonnie would add.

Then as Heather gave thanks for Bonnie's trust, the blonde just shrugged carelessly with a smug smirk on her face. "Meh, It's all good... You earned it..." Bonnie would say before giving Heather a friendly wink, then giving a few comforting taps to Alessa's shoulder before climbing out of the car. "Sorry about the scare, kid." Bonnie would apologize with a nervous smile.

"Well... Good luck, Sista-N'-Law... Guess I'll be seein' you both around real soon..?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

"Right...It won't be easy but..I'll do it." Heather would say, accepting the sort of mission that she had now with Clyde. It was even maybe a shot to get closer with him. The only thing she had as a worry in the back of her mind was him asking her about her past in return. While it would be a fair exchange in conversation, she wasn't fully ready to talk about it. For one she didn't know much about her past, but from what she did know, it wasn't the most pleasant of stories.

"If you say so." Heather would say in response, a bit of a smile on her face from Bonnie's confidence in her. She felt like she was prepared, but in a way unprepared. It was going to be a rough patch for her, but her confidence was keeping her from deciding not to do it. As Bonnie patted Alessa on the shoulder and she heard her words, she nodded her head. She hadn't held it against Bonnie for the bit of a scary moment, but she was glad that she was apologizing for it. However one thing was still bugging her as Bonnie exited the car.

"Wait uhm...do you..really not know my name?" Alessa said to her, a bit of a disappointed look on her face as she looked up at Bonnie. She considered herself friends with Bonnie, but didn't really know how she felt in return. She tilted her head as she asked her, hoping to get the response she thought, thinking there was no way she could have forgotten.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 pm

"Who knows.... You might find it easier than you think!" Bonnie would say to Heather a confident smirk on face just after exiting the car, having a strange hunch that Heather could get her brother to spill out any of his secrets. Though she may have been jumping the gun on that train of thought. Either way, she was really trying to place confidence in Heather towards her eventual talk with Clyde, and while Bonnie did feel a little bad for putting Heather into this little mission, she knew the girl wanted to get to the bottom of this just as much as she did. Not too mention that some mysteries deserved to be solved.

Bonnie then turned to Alessa with a curious look on her face before frowning a bit, feeling a bit bad about not know Alessa's real name, she could easily tell by the look on her face that she wasn't too happy about that. "Well I DO know that you're Dee's girl..." Bonnie would remark in a joking tone of voice as she tried to lighten up Alessa a bit. "Well we never did exactly introduce ourselves... Not that we ain't cool now... But.... Aww Hell Im sorry I don't remember your name!" Bonnie would apologize while nervously scratching the back of her head.

The blonde then went around the car towards the drivers side and leaned towards Alessa, sticking her hand out to her. "Name's Bonnie... Bonnie T. Gastin...."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 am

"I'll be holding you to those words Bonnie." Heather would say as she would return the smirk to Bonnie, getting up a sense of confidence in the whole situation. She felt ready to take on the task of engaging in the long talk with Clyde. She knew it wasn't going to be easy, but from those words she felt that she definitely could do it, regardless of how difficult it may end up being.

Alessa on the other hand would keep her eyes directed at Bonnie's waiting for her response. When she finally got it, she nodded her head with a slight blush at the mention of being 'Dante's girl' but was slightly disappointed at the rest of what she had to say. When it came down to it though, Bonnie had a point. They hadn't truly given each other a full introduction yet. Even after that moment, where they crossed paths after the fake kidnapping and then the tag match, there wasn't really any proper moment between them with a straightforward introduction.

Alessa would stare at Bonnie's hand for a few seconds before finally nodding her head again. "My names Alessa! Alessa Mason!" She would say, shaking Bonnie's hand treating it as if they just met. A smile came over her face as she seemed to be having fun with the situation before she would end the handshake and put her hands back on the wheel. "Well it's time we should head off Bonnie. Have to get back to the home. I'll see you at the dinner though. It should be a...interesting night." Heather would say with a bit of a grin on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

"Ha! Really now?" Bonnie would exclaim with a small chuckle while grinning at Heather upon hearing the girl's deceleration to hold Bonnie to the words she had said before about Heather's conversation with Clyde about the past, possibly being an easy one. "Well that's all fine and dandy, missy. Considerin' how I intend how I expect ya ta' take good care of my bro and keep em outta trouble!" Bonnie would state to Heather, still grinning as she looked on at her brother's girlfriend, whom Bonnie was starting to already classify as his wife. Even though Bonnie was honestly unsure as to whether or not Clyde had the courage to tie the knot.

As for Alessa, Bonnie had to admit that she didn't like the girl at first, seeing her as a rival for Dante's affections early on. But as Bonnie was given time alone to herself to think about the past few days, she realized that she honestly had nothing against Alessa and didn't feel angry about her for hostile actions during their first encounter. While technically Bonnie did end her brief and blossoming fling with Dante and let Alessa go after him, Bonnie actually couldn't help but finding herself respecting Alessa for willingness to fight with her during their first meeting, in order to be with Dante. Bonnie felt that this girl had guts, was surprisingly strong, determined, tough, seemed like a nice, cheerful person and loved Dante a lot. For those reasons alone, Bonnie respected her. "Im Bonnie... Bonnie T. Gastin..." Bonnie would say to Alessa with a friendly smile as she shook the girl's hand, finally knowing the girl's full-name now after properly introducing eachother. "Hope ya don't mind me callin' ya 'Alley', though." Bonnie would state while grinning, unaware that Clyde had the same nickname for her as well.

"Well alright... Y'all take care then!" Bonnie would say as she then backed away from the car, just as the two now prepared to take their leave from the dorms finally. "Heh... No doubt... Can't wait, I'll be there!" Bonnie would say with a grin of her own as she responded to Heather before another question crossed her mind. "Uhm... You don't mind if I bring a friend do ya? I understand if ya just want it to Just be 'Family', but everybody else kinda has someone to be with, and I'm..." Bonnie would began to say as she scratched her head nervously, technically being the only member of the family who was single. Not wanting to be 'alone' , in a manner of speaking.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:59 pm

"Oh I've been doing that already Bonnie. I'm making sure I keep him in check." Heather would say as she would lie back in her seat, resting herself a bit as she did so. She felt like she had a looong day ahead of her, she had to get the most relaxing done that she could get. Chances are she'll probably surprisingly tell Alessa to drive slowly on their way to the house, just so she could prepare herself as much as she could even though Clyde wouldn't be arriving home to later that night.

Hearing Bonnie return her introduction, Alessa nodded her head happily. She felt like she had regained a friendship somehow, and something like that was definitely something that Alessa loved to have. The more friends she could get the merrier, she felt. Hearing Bonnie's saying she was giving her a familiar nickname, she would think back to when Clyde gave her that same one. Smiling, she would nod her head again before suddenly putting on a serious expression and looking forwards, trying to act in a cool way as she would let out a sigh. "That's cool. Many people know me by that name recently." Alessa would say, trying hard to put on a cool vibe as she looked forward.

Heather would shake her head at Alessa's actions before looking back up at Bonnie. She heard her request to bring someone else, and the reasoning that she gave seemed fair enough to Heather. "Hm...Alright sure that's fine. How bad could it be? I guess you could say I'm looking forward to this friend. He's going to have quite a bit on his hands when he meets the family." Heather would say, automatically assuming that it was a boyfriend, or just a good guy friend that Bonnie was developing a relationship with.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:23 pm

"Heh... Really happy to hear that..." Bonnie would mutter with a smirk directed at Heather, really proud and pleased to hear that Heather had been taking of Clyde completely on her own, feeling like her reckless brother was in very good hands.

Then as Alessa suddenly put on a serious expression upon her face, Bonnie couldn't stop herself from laughing a little bit by the way she suddenly acted, thinking that Alessa was just playing around. "HaHa!! Well that makes me feel a lot better about using it!" Bonnie would reply to Alessa with a bright grin, still chuckling a bit.

However as Heather talked and mentioned Bonnie's friend as a male, Bonnie began to scratch the back of her head nervously while her eyes trailed away. "She..." Bonnie would blurt out after Heather spoke to correct her, hoping that her guest being a female wouldn't be a problem. "That... Ain't a problem.... Is it?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Heather raised her brow at Bonnie's words. She? Heather didn't really understand it at first, thinking about it, she figured that it was just a normal friend, like Alessa is to her. However it kind of baffled her as to why Bonnie would be so wanting to have her at the dinner if that was the case. She stared at her with a bit of a confused face for a couple of seconds before finally just shrugging her shoulders. While she might not have been all that excited about having another woman at the table, she figured it wouldn't hurt.

"Alright..that's fine. I don't see what could go wrong with just one extra person. Should be fine. So yeah, go ahead and bring your friend. She can't be all that much crazier than I am." Heather would say with a joking tone near the end of her sentence. She just shrugged the whole thing off, thinking that it wasn't going to be much of a big deal having Bonnie's friend. It may even be a chance to bring everyone more together, she figured you never know.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next