Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Bonnie couldn't help but smirk for a brief moment upon seeing Heather's display of aggravation and embarrassment. Seeing her reaction towards the nickname that Bonnie had given her, which Bonnie was aware of that 'Jugs' wasn't exactly an accurate title for Heather since she wasn't as busty as some of the other girls in AFW. Bonnie however, used the nickname on Heather just because she knew that Heather didn't like it and would use it to tease her.

The next thing that Bonnie couldn't help but smirk at was Heather's embarrassment towards the feelings Clyde and Heather apparently had for eachother. While Bonnie was still rather series at the moment, she could barely contain a small chuckle that she wanted to release upon seeing Heather blush before stammering out a few embarrassed sentences regarding her own feelings. Apparently trying to maintain a tough and maybe even domineering demeanor in terms of her feelings and relationship with Clyde. All the while, Bonnie was starting to grin ear-to-ear.

"Right... Right... Whateva' you say, missy... You ain't goin' soft and he's all yours..." Bonnie would remark with a gleeful grin as she put her hands out in front as if to calm Heather down. However as Bonnie heard Heather reveal what Clyde had said in return, her smile faltered a bit. She wasn't upset or even disappointed, she was surprised and suddenly very happy upon hearing that. As if Bonnie was content with that knowledge, knowing she had played her part as best she could to watch over her brother, who apparently fallen for another girl and may even be a father soon. She felt that a heavy burden was lifted off her shoulders and that Heather had given Clyde a second chance for a better life and saved him from his eventual self-destruction that came with his lifestyle. Her only worry however, was if Clyde could actually change his old ways so quickly. She wasn't sure if his heavy drinking would stop, but her real worry was his womanizing.

"A-Ain't a damn thing wrong with that..." Bonnie would say joyful smile, her words choking up a bit. "...You really did fix em after all, huh?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister-N'-Laws? (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm

"Kh..Th-that's right! You better believe it." Heather would say, her head still turned with her eyes shut and a blush still remaining on her face. She was expecting Bonnie to make fun of her or tease her for what she was saying, but she was pleasantly surprised when the girl decided not to. She opened her eyes as she slowly turned her head towards Bonnie, trying to read the expression on her face. She was happier than Heather thought she would be, and it brought a wave of relief over her. Perhaps this was going to be much easier than she thought it was going to be. Heather welcomed the good turnout quite a bit as she listened to Bonnie's next words.

"I...told you I would. Like I would let him keep his life going the way it was...If he's gonna be with me..he has to set himself straight...I'm...watching over him as good as I can." Heather would say in response to Bonnie's words. She figured the girl had the role of watching over Clyde before her. She didn't want to ram the fact in that she's taken him or anything, she was here to reconcile with her and bring her back into the family that she wanted to create.

"I'm trying my best..he's not fully changed...but that's probably going to be how it is. We're a family now...and um...well uh...you...well..what I'm trying to say is..I..sort of want you to stick around. I-If it was up to me, I'd say get the hell out of here, I mean I don't mean I want you to stick around...It's just, he would probably like that if you did...join the family we're building." Heather would say a bit reluctantly as she looked at Bonnie.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:52 pm

"Heh... Ain't go no complaints here... 'Bout dang time that boy find himself a girl to keep em' in check. Just hope you can handle em..." Bonnie would remark, slightly teasing at Heather even though inside she was overjoyed at the fact that Clyde had found someone who could hopefully keep him happy and out of trouble. Indeed Bonnie was a initially little upset that her role had been replaced by Heather, but knowing that her brother was happy and had a girl he cared about and watched over him, brought Bonnie some much needed relief. She couldn't watch over him forever, or keep him as happy as Heather could.

Bonnie then nodded in agreement with Heather's words regarding Clyde not fully changing. "Yeah... If you got the boy ta' stay put and say the 'L' word, you've already changed him, and did one helluva good job too.... But there are some things 'bout him that might not change...Ever... Old Habits Die Hard..." Bonnie would mutter to Heather, giving her a fair warning that life with Clyde will be a bumpy ride at best.

Then as Heather talks about 'Family', Bonnie blinks a bit before listening carefully to what Heather was trying to say about having her stick around for Clyde and join their little family, which Bonnie would have immediately said yes to. But as Heather uttered the words "I-If it was up to me, I'd say get the hell out of here, I mean, I don't mean I want you to stick around...", it was on again. Bonnie didn't like hearing that. She had no problems putting their past confrontation aside or joining their family that Bonnie figured she was apart of, even without Heather's desire.

"HOLD UP! You'da said what!? Bitch, Fuck you I go where I want!" Bonnie would declare loudly as then rose up from the steps she sat on. Shooting a stern, scolding look at Heather as she approached her, visibly upset. "Whata mean if it was up to YOU!? YOU tellin' me that YOU don't want me around y'all!? The hell's wrong with me!? I don't think you told Dee and.... and....and... 'What's-her-face' to get lost! Now did ya!?" Bonnie would shout at Heather as she marched up close to her, offended by her words. Along with forgetting Alessa's name.

"You must not know who the fuck I am! I'm Bonnie T. Gastin and I don't give a damn whatchu woulda said! The Minute you bagged my brutha and took his little soldiers, you brought ME along for the ride! You ain't gonna split us up! Plus... Im'a be an auntie! You best get used to seein' me around with yo' kids! Me... You... And ol' red-eyes over there.... We like sista'-N'-Laws, now! You best get ta' likin' me, 'cause I ain't goin' nowheres!!!" Bonnie would shout at Heather as she got in her face and waved a finger at her.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

"Right...trust me I know. I've already learned that first hand..but it's fine. As long as he isn't completely like he used to be..we can definitely make it work. I'm going to do all I can to see that it does as well." Heather would say with a determined look on her face as she replied to what Bonnie said at first. It seemed the conversation was going just fine, that was until Heather let her pride get the best of her and spout out that line.

As Bonnie began to raise her voice, a bit angered at Heather's words. It instantly caused Alessa, who was just about to fall asleep, to jump up, startled at the sudden loudness. Heather kept her eyes directed on Bonnie the whole time, listening to everything that the girl shouted out at her. She knew she did something wrong with what she said, but Heather felt she was definitely taking it out of hand. As she was about to say something, Alessa popped her head out right to the left of Heather as she leaned over the car door.

"Who? Who's what's her face?" Alessa would say, not thinking that Bonnie would forget her name, thinking she was talking about Dante being with another girl at first. However it was more curiosity in her tone than worry or jealousy. She really was wondering who Bonnie was talking about, thinking she didn't remember much anyone else coming in contact with the group.

"H-hold on a second now! I didn't mean...Ugh like I fucking care. You would completely disregard what I think just because you're his sister!? I'll have you know I wasn't serious ok!? I..I do think it would be good if you stuck around. But goddamnit don't talk to me like that thinking my opinion means fucking nothing! If my opinion doesn't matter, then this whole thing wouldn't be happening! It was MY Idea to get everyone back together and fine with eachother! Maybe Clyde was the one who made the deal in the end, but I was the one who told him we should all start getting along, so fuck you!" Heather would say, her last two words contradicting what she just said.

"Wow..she's right. They're cooler than I thought!" Meanwhile Alessa would be staring at her eyes through the car's mirrors, interested for some reason in the fact that Bonnie had called her red-eyes, checking them out for herself.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 pm

"So you want me ta' stick around, huh!? You want us ta' get along!?" Bonnie would shout back at Heather upon getting yelled at herself, taking a step towards the dark-haired girl until they were about a step apart. A small bit of anger and frustration clearly visible as she glared back at Heather, hearing her explanation as to what she originally meant to say, which Bonnie was actually glad to hear, now knowing that Heather was the one behind bringing this motley crew of wrestlers together as a family.

"That the way you want things, Sista-N'-Law!? FINE! Count me in, Ho'!" Bonnie would yell back at Heather as she glared into her eyes with a stern gaze while gritting down onto her teeth. Focusing solely on Heather, and inadvertently forgetting about Alessa, whom Bonnie didn't even hear.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 pm

"That's right! Don't make me fucking repeat myself ok!?" Heather would say as she steps forwards from leaning off the car, getting in Bonnie's face as it seemed the two were going to get into a stare-down. In reality, they were probably getting along more than ever in this little argument. Where Heather was yelling back at Bonnie, she was actually glad she was able to get everything off her chest, and say the things that she did, making it known that in the end, she does want Bonnie in the family.

"Good! You better be in bitch!" Heather would yell out in response to Bonnie, glaring at her deeply back as she stood face to face with her. Her fists were clenching tightly and her teeth were gritting, just like Bonnie's. All the while, Alessa had brought her attention to the two, leaning over the car door and staring at them with her head tilted. She could tell she wasn't part of the conversation anymore, and how heated they seemed to be getting was both interesting her and confusing her, considering what they were saying in their yelling.

"I'm planning a dinner, Friday night. It'll be at my place. Clyde'll give you more information. So you better fucking be there or I'll find you and drag your ass there myself!" Heather would add, stepping forwards so the tips of their boots were just inches away.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 pm

"OKAY!! And I don't even want you to repeat yo'self, Ya punk-ass cunt!!!" Bonnie would exclaim in response to Heather as the two women were now glaring intensely at eachother, despite the fact that Bonnie was just as glad Heather to have things cleared up between them, even though they were angrily yelling at one another. In truth, Bonnie really did want to be apart of the family that her brother was forming with Heather.

"Alright!! Friday!? Sounds damn good! I be there! Ain't even gotta bother with thinkin' about draggin' me there! Especially since I'd kick your scrawny little ass if you even tried that shit!!" Bonnie would shout back at Heather while sliding her sneaker forward as she got closer to Heather, her white high-top sneaker now laying just beside her boot as the blonde continued the stare down between the two.

"What the hell is up with all the damn yelling!?!?" A voice would shout from the entrance of the dorms, before the door opened to reveal a young blonde haired girl around the age of 19, clad in almost all red wrestling attire, standing on the steps with a mid-sized suitcase in her hands, in addition to a stern glare upon her face as she peered down at the three other girls below, even though most of her attention was directed solely at Heather and Bonnie. Her name was Kelly Conway, and was currently ranked #5 in Friction. "Tell me something, Gastin... Is your entire family just as loud and annoying you and your idiot brother are?" Kelly would remark with a slight grin, finding some amusement in her comment to Bonnie.

"Hey fuck you, Conway!! Ain't nobody gotta bigger mouth than yo' bitch-ass self!!" Bonnie would shout to Kelly as she turned away from Heather to face the shorter, snobby blonde.

"Pfft...Sure about that?" Kelly would reply an amused and narcissistic laugh as she walked down the steps of the girl's dorm until she stood just a few feet from Bonnie, Heather and their vehicles, before her gaze shifted from Bonnie and went to the other two girls whom she had never seen before.

"And just who might you two be...?" Kelly would ask as she set her suitcase down and threw her long blonde hair over her shoulders before crossing her arms in front her chest, generally curious as to who these other girls were. "Must be Rookies..." Kelly thought to herself as she inspected the two, thinking they were sisters by how similar they looked.

"Moving out as well?" Kelly would ask as she titled her head towards her suitcase. Thinking that Heather and Alessa were moving out of the girl's dorms since Tension High was taking over the complex and removing those who weren't participating.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 pm

"You fucking wish you little butch piece of shit! Your slow ass wouldn't even be able to touch me!" Heather would shout back as she pushed herself forwards as far as she could go, the two's foreheads touching as she would grit her teeth, just about ready to go off on the girl, while truly inside glad that dinner plans had been made. Just as she was about to do something, she hears another voice, one that wasn't at all part of the conversation earlier, causing her to back up a bit and glance at the girl who had came out of the building.

Listening to the small conversation between Bonnie and Kelly, she could tell that the two already knew each other. It took Heather a while to figure out what the girl was, but when she heard the last name she recognized it. Taking part in Friction, Heather knew of the rankings, a list that she was striving to get to the top of when she joined the AFW, up until a week ago where all the happenings made her forget about things like that. However seeing the girl now and hearing the name, it brought her back a bit.

"Tch.." Heather let out, a bit aggravated with the girl's sudden appearance, but mostly of the comment she made towards Clyde, calling him an idiot. It was clear that she probably knew him before she did, but that didn't really matter to Heather. She already had a feeling that she wasn't going to like the girl. She had some sort of air to her that got on Heather's nerves straight away. Especially when she heard her laugh, which the attitude behind it seemed to piss her off a bit. Putting her hands on her hips, she listened as Kelly turned her attention from Bonnie to her and Alessa.

"What's it to you? I don't remember you being part of this conversation. I sure as hell don't need to answer to someone who can't bother to mind their own business, and by the way, you probably should watch what you say about some people, because you never know who-" "Hi! I'm Alessa! I like your clothes, they're pretty cool looking." Alessa would suddenly step in and interrupt Heather, seemingly gotten out of the car and walked to stand next to Heather in the whole conversation. She usually wouldn't be one to engage in conversation straight away, but she felt like the girl was already someone who the two might know, so she thought it would be alright.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:35 pm

"BUTCH!?!? Aww Hell Naw!!" Bonnie would growl back at Heather as she pressed her forehead tightly against the other girl's forehead, gritting down on her teeth as she glared back at her brother's lover, whom Bonnie couldn't help but respect due to her unwillingness to back down, even though calling her 'butch' was enough to really set Bonnie off and get her going towards a brawl with Heather. However all of that seemed to halt as Kelly Conway made her way into the conversation.

Indeed it was true that Kelly and Bonnie knew eachother, mostly because Clyde and Kelly had a history together during the Sex Wars days, which would earn a very deep hate for one another, along with an inability to be in the same room without wanting to choke eachother. Bonnie and Kelly however were not as hostile to one another, even though they didn't like eachother very much either. Especially Bonnie, since Kelly's pompous attitude quickly got on her nerves. Kelly on the other-hand didn't really have a big problem with Bonnie, despite viewing her a backwoods hick and constantly making insulting remarks about her brother when in Bonnie's presence.

Upon hearing Heather's response to Kelly's words however, the arrogant blonde's eyes quickly shot open as her mouth dropped open a bit in slight shock, instantly angered and offended by this 'Nobody's' sudden attitude. "Just who in the blue hell does this girl think she is!?!?" Kelly thought to herself as she began to clinch her fist tightly, wondering just what this girl's problem was.

Suddenly however, Heather would be interrupted by Alessa who had stepped in between the two and quickly complemented the Narcissistic blonde's attire. "Ah, Well Yes I know... I designed it myself... But thank you anyway! Glad some people know how to greet others appreciate style when they see it! Unlike some Nobody I just met...." Kelly would comment arrogantly with a cocky laugh as she looked back at Heather, actually Hoping that she was getting on the girl's nerves.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Alessa would happily nod her head at Kelly's words, not understanding the fact that the rest was directed towards Heather, who at the moment was fuming from hearing what the arrogant girl had to say. She clenched her fists tighter than before, glaring fiercely at the girl that she had just met. Where as her glare and anger towards Bonnie earlier was just a sort of competitive spirit, and her pride mostly, the feeling she was having towards Kelly right now was nearly of intent to kill.

"S-some nobody!? Who the fuck are you to come over here and say that to me? Get your fucking pompous attitude out of my face before I make you!" Heather would say, stomping up to Kelly as she did. The girl's cocky laugh seemed to dig right into her nerves as she was about ready to leap at the girl and rip her apart where she stood.

"You know what?? I don't care who the hell you are! To be honest, I couldn't care less about you and some bullshit ranking list right now. If you don't take that back, I won't hesitate to kick your ass all over the fucking parking lot. First you come talking shit about Clyde, who is MINE now and I don't care how you know him, then you come and shrug me off like I'm nothing!? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into right now bitch." Heather would say, letting her relationship with Clyde out as a passing comment in the argument, not thinking of how Kelly might act towards it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next