Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Lucy smiled as she didn't seem to be falling of so far and was actually getting the hand of the swings, "No no....it's fine A.." Lucy said as she blushed a little more, wanting to continue swinging, she couldn't believe that she had missed out on this when she was a kid, and that there might be a lot more, as Alessa had said that games were fun, so Lucy could try them as well and see what she thought.

"This....this...Is ...kinda fu...fun" Lucy said laughing a little as she tried to pick up some speed as she kicked out her legs and swung faster and faster.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 pm

"Heh right??" Alessa would say with a big smile on her face before she would jump back onto her swing, letting out a happy carefree laugh as she would quickly pick up her speed and height to match Lucy's. "You know, I didn't think it was possible, but this is even more fun with a friend than it is by myself!" Alessa would let out as she kept up her swinging back and forth.

"You're an awesome friend Lucy! Even if you were a bit mean the first time I met you, I'm glad I did!" Alessa would say, looking over at the girl as she did. "Haven't had so much fun in a while!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Lucy kept swinging and picking up speed letting out a little giggle, as Alessa moved onto her swing and began to swing herself, she looked over at her friend as she spoke to her, she blushed at Alessa's words, she must either be a very cruel person or just like making Lucy uncomfortable, as the little redheads face flashed up in a deep dark shade of crimson, really not sure what to say.

"B-b...I-I...eh...." Lucy let out before she slumped down with her head, feeling like her head was steaming, she began to pant and breath heavily trying to cool herself down, even the whooshing wind that stroked her face from the swinging didn't cool her down, "T-t-t..." she tried to get out but none of this was easy for Lucy, but she didn't want it to seem like she was offending Alessa.

"T-tha..ks" she finally managed to get out before she let out a loud sigh and said the next thing almost to fast to be heard, "You're and awesome friend too!" before she began huffing and puffing....almost on the verge of hyper ventilating

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Alessa would continue swinging with a careless smile as she talked to Lucy. Stuff like this was normal to her, she couldn't see how it would be any different from anyone else, but she obviously didn't understand Lucy as much as she thought she did. Continuing to carelessly talk of how glad she was to have Lucy here with her, it would take her a bit before she noticed Lucy's mannerisms.

Alessa would tilt her head, seeing Lucy slump her head down as she swung, seemingly trying to get something out but not being able to. "Wh...what is it?" Alessa would say, confused and a bit taken back by what was happening to Lucy before she would hear her finally get out what she was trying to say.

"You're welcome! Wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it!" Alessa would say, still with her child-like smile on her face before she would notice Lucy's huffing and puffing. Alessa would look at her with an expression filled with worry before she would stop swinging, coming to a halt as she stared at her. "L-lucy, are you ok?? What's wrong??" Alessa would let out, a bit of a panicked tone as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Lucy continued huffing and breathing heavily, as Alessa stopped up, she nodded to her friends question, as her face was still completely red, trying to regain herself, she had to learn how to talk about these things now that she actually had a friend, but it was almost like a type of buried dream come through for Lucy to have someone to call a friend, and Alessa had become the one to sort of turn that dream into reality.

She nodded again as she began to wonder how one stops this thing, "I-i'm oka...y....s-s-sorry about...being...mean to ya...but it's kinda....who I am...and...you were the one who....kept throwing me around..." Lucy said as she began to pout a little thinking of their match a little, of how things would have been different if Alessa wasn't such a weird girl and such...and well if she wasn't than they wouldn't have been friends now.

The redheaded Kawaii kept swinging for a little while more, before looking over at Alessa, "A!....how do I stop this thing!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:37 pm

"Ah I-it's fine don't worry about it. And.. sorry about throwing you around..I can get a bit carried away during my matches." Alessa would say with a bit of an apologetic smile, remembering the fact that she did toss her around a bit during their second round. She could tell the girl wasn't too happy about all that, and she felt bad for doing such a thing.

Hearing Lucy's words about her trying to stop the swing, Alessa would frantically stand up and extend her arms, getting in front of her on the swings, wondering if she should jump in and stop the swing for her. "U-u-uhm j-just stop it with your feet! Plant them into the ground when you're low enough, skid them across and you'll slow and stop!" She would say, figuring Lucy would want to stop it on her own, giving her the best tips that she could think of on how to do so. It being such a simple thing for Alessa, she didn't quite know how to explain it well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Lucy smiled a little as Alessa apologized, she didn't really need her to do that, considering that Lucy had been close to pulling Alessa's arm out of it's socket, well as long as she didn't know that then it was cool, she wondered if the submission moves she had put Alessa through had bothered her a little or something maybe....but that thought went out of her head quickly as she began to think about that arm bar variation she had tried on the spot on Alessa, and it had worked like a dream....she considered maybe making it into a finisher....maybe she should talk to Alessa about that.

Lucy began to become a bit worried but as Alessa moved up and started to try and give her advice, she figured that it didn't sound to difficult, so when she got nearest the ground she stomped her legs down hard and planted them into the ground, the only bad thing about it was that she didn't let the skid, and she released her hold of the chain, she she immediately flew forward a tiny bit before crashing down face first into the ground ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:53 pm

"Ah!!" Alessa let out as she saw Lucy plant her feet hard on the ground. She saw that she didn't skid them at all and knew exactly what was coming. She tried to run towards her to stop it, but she was too late as Lucy ended up planting her face flat onto the ground. Alessa would stand still for a second, letting out a gasp as she covered her mouth with both hands. After blinking a few times, stunned by what had happened, Alessa would quickly run over to Lucy, getting down on her knees before trying to lift her up and turn her over.

"L-Lucy A-are you ok??? I-I'm sorry I didn't explain it good enough! Sorry sorry sorry! Th-that must have hurt alot!" Alessa would say, her words coming out fast as she struggled over what to say, feeling terrible for Lucy to have fallen like that, thinking her words were at fault in it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Lucy laid on her front until Alessa come over and turned her lifted her up, turning her around, she looked up at Alessa with a very plain face, as a very tiny stream of red ran down from on of her nostrils, she looked up at Alessa with an almost bored look in her eyes.

"Ouch...." she said as she would try and climb up to her feet, "That was....not your fault...." Lucy said as she blushed a little, making a fool out of herself once again in front of Alessa, when she got up she dusted herself off, as that tiny steam of blood ran down over her mouth and then down her chin, dripping down onto her clothes and the ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:25 pm

"B-but I..If I'd explained it better you'd..." Alessa lets out, still stumbling over her words as she watches Lucy get up. She would look at her with a still worried expression before she would notice the red stream coming down from her nose down her face. "Aaah! W-w-wha...you're bleeding! a-and it's getting all over your clothes and everything!" Alessa would say in a bit of a panic as she would move closer to Lucy again, trying to wipe the blood off her face with her sleeve.

"I-I should have known that was going to happen. I should have helped you stop myself. I'm so sorryyy!" Alessa would let out, still frantically apologizing as she tried to get rid of the blood on her face and prevent more from coming out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next