by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 6 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Lucy looked back over at Alessa, before she gave her a little smile, "No worries...I'm okay" The pain in her face had actually calmed her down a little, this was more like how she interacted with other wrestlers outside the ring, with pain and blood...blood, Lucy looked down as she head Alessa tell her about the blood and began to lick it of her lips.

Before Alessa came up and began to wipe the blood of her face, "muhhg..." Lucy let out before she shoved Alessa back very lightly, "I-i'm fine A!...don't worry....!" Lucy said as she walked over to Alessa again and patted her on the head, she was forced to stand on her tippy toes to do so but she still did, "You worry to much about me.....is it because I am small?" Lucy started out nice before it turning a bit upset, more than anyone Lucy disliked her small stature.

"Anyways...I want to go again...I have to learn how to stop" Lucy said as she moved in and sat herself on the swing again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 6 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (for TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:53 pm

"Are..you sure?" Alessa would say as she would wipe the blood off Lucy's face before she was lightly pushed away. As she was patted on her head, she let out a deep blush, blinking a few times. "a-ah wh.." She would let out before she heard Lucy continue, asking if she was treating her in such a way because of her size.

Alessa tilts her head before shaking it, the thought not even coming to her mind. "N-no that's not it, I was just worried. My first real friend in a while, I wanted to make sure you enjoyed your time hanging out, but then that happened." Alessa would say, a bit ashamed of how it went down before she would hear Lucy's words, watching her get back onto the swing.

"H-huh??? Are you sure? Wh-what if you fall again??" Alessa would say, looking at her with a perplexed and worried expression.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:08 pm

"Yes I am sure..." Lucy said as she moved towards the swings, looking back at Alessa as she sat down on the swings, smiling and blushing yet again as Alessa told her the reason why she was so worried about her, feeling herself get a bit flustered again she had a lick of her own blood again.

This would be a dangerous friendship if Lucy had to get hurt and bleed to be able to talk somewhat normally to Alessa, as she sat she started to kick out with her legs a little, getting the hang of swinging before she started to slowly pick up some speed, "If I fall...then I'll just get back up...those are the wisest words ever spoken to me...heed them well A!" Lucy shouted as she readied herself to stop the swing.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:30 pm

"Uh o-o-ok.." Alessa would say, still a bit nervous as she heard Lucy's confirmation that she was indeed going to try again. Alessa would back up a bit, getting herself ready if a similar situation were to happen. She was on edge, not wanting to see Lucy fall flat on her face again, but not wanting to stop her from what she wanted to do. It looked like she was having fun last time she was on the swing, and Alessa was glad at that fact.

"Ummm..but in this case it's..." Alessa would say, trying to voice her worries as Lucy went to swing again, getting the speed she had last time, fully going. It looked like she was planning on attempting to stop herself again. Alessa clenched her fists tight from her nervousness as she brought them up to her face, staring at Lucy in anxious anticipation.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Lucy closed her eyes and got ready to have her feet press down against the ground, this time she didn't stomp her feet down but placed them lightly and let them skid against the ground, as it slowed her down and finally came to a stop, she stepped of the swing and walked over to Alessa and patted her on the head again.

"See...no need to worry!" Lucy said as she took Alessa by her sleeve and brought it up to wipe the blood of her face, "What you want to do now?" Lucy said as she finished wiping her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:17 pm

"Ghhh!" Alessa would let out before she would shut her eyes tightly as Lucy came towards the ground, putting her arms up to shield her eyes from possibly seeing her fall again. After a while, she would slowly open her eyes, realizing that Lucy was fine, stopping herself in the correct way. "Heh y-you did it!" Alessa would say happily before she would run over to Lucy.

Overreacting quite a bit, happy to not see her fall, she would try to wrap her arms around the girl, hugging her tightly. "Was that fun or what??" Alessa would exclaim with a big smile as she hugged her

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Lucy smirked a little, even though there was nothing to really be proud of, she was, she had made a fool of herself and now fixed it, but her smirked turned to a slightly disturbed smile as Alessa ran in and hugged her, squeezing on the little girl.

"Y-ye-es i..t was" Lucy said as her face was a deep shade of red from the blushing that Alessa's hug was causing her...more importantly know she had gotten back to her earlier train of thought, "H-he - ey A!....mind lett...ing....m-me go" Lucy asked as she wanted to talk to her friend a bit about their match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 pm

"O-oh! Sorry!" Alessa would say as she would quickly release Lucy, realizing the fact that she was holding her quite tightly, noticing how her face had turned into a deep blush. "Right sorry about that..Just got a little excited." Alessa would say as she would let out a bit of an embarrassed laugh before she would bring her hands to the front and clasp them together.

"So! Anything else you want to do? We still have the whole day right?" Alessa would say with a smile, holding herself back from giving her friend another hug from excitement of her own words.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Lucy took a deep breath as she felt Alessa let her go, she began to fade out of the blush and soon back to just a redder version of normal, rather than having her face be as red as her hair, but she looked on at her friend with her golden colored eyes, she tried to look into Alessa's eyes, and she noticed how red they were, they were actually really cool, Lucy had often thought that her eyes were cool but she had to admit she almost liked Alessa's a bit more.

She tried staring deeply into Alessa's eyes for a moment before she forced herself to speak, "Well...A! you know that move I pulled on you in the first round?...when I was...kinda trying to...." Lucy's voice began to drop at the end as she didn't really know how to say it, but finally she just decided to spit it out, "when i kinda tried to hurt your arm...." Lucy said as she kept staring into Alessa's eyes, "I was thinking of maybe checking with you a bit.....about how painful it was....and such.....cause I am thinking of using.....that move a bit....you know kinda....like a finisher" Lucy stumbled around on her words a bit, being forced to pause ever now and then to check and see if she was making Alessa uncomfortable about her talking about it.

"I mean...I kinda...wanted to start using it like a....finisher...but well...I have a name for it and all....just don't know if...I don't want to name it....a bit after you..." Lucy said as she began to blush a bit more, even taking a step back, but she kept looking into Alessa's eyes, " I mean...You're kinda....my first real friend and....I kinda wanted to check this with you....is it okay?...what did you think of the hold?...could it work?....and are you okay with the naming thing?" Lucy began to ask her question and blushed even more, she knew the move should hurt, if she pulled back strong and in a speedy motion she would be able to pop her opponents arm out of her socket and dislocate the arm, and if she moved around a little and crashed her elbow or well anything down, she should be able to break her opponent's arm as well, but she just needed to know what Alessa thought of it all.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Alessa would look on as Lucy looked into her eyes, staring back at her with the smile still on her face. She felt as if she was quite the lucky person today, gaining and hanging out with a friend that she got from the least likely place. After what would be known as quite the good match, one of the best that Alessa had competed in, she gained a friend that she planned on keeping for as long as she lived. A friend that she could enjoy her time with the most. It was her first true friend of the same gender and she felt as if she could bond closer with her because of that fact.

"Ah...y-yeah I remember that move." Alessa would say as Lucy began to talk about the submission hold that she put on her in the first round that caused her to tap. The girl talking about it made her have to recall the hold in detail. Remembering Lucy sitting on her back, wrenching her arm back under her armpit. Alessa would rub her arm and shoulder a bit as she remembered it, the pain coming back to her a bit as her body remembered the sensation. "Um....it..was really painful...I felt like my arm was gonna break...and...you kept it on after I tapped...that really hurt." Alessa would say as she recalled the events, trying to shake her head and forget about what happened as she would hear the girl go on.

Hearing her thinking about making it into a finisher, Alessa would look up at her, blinking her eyes a few times as she listened to her intently. "N...name it after me?" Alessa would say, thinking about it as she repeated Lucy's words in her head. "You wanna make that a finisher and name it after me?? That....that would be awesome!" Alessa would say, suddenly cheering herself up as she would clench her fists in excitement before making a serious face and putting her hands on her hips. "I accept your usage of me to name your finisher! Make it as cool as you can!" she would say, trying to put on a cool looking expression, but just looking silly as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau) - Page 6 Empty Re: Strange friendship? (For Tiefblau)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next