Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:34 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 4:58 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 26, 2011 8:08 am

As Heather came off the ladder, it was as if time slowed down as she flipped and spun through the air. It was a feeling like nothing else for Heather. The chances of nothing going wrong being slim, but the rush of the feeling of the air as she glides through it giving her an excitement that she gets from almost nothing else. She closes her eyes as she performs the move, hoping inside that she'll hit directly, that he won't move. After what seems like an eternity for Heather, she finally connects with the corkscrew moonsault, crashing into Clyde and the table as it breaks beneath them.

She lies over him, expecting to hear a ref count for her, but hears nothing as they lay quite a ways away from the ring. She laughs to herself a bit as she can barely move from the impact of the huge leap "Well...I guess it's up to you then." She says with a smile as she lets herself relax, not moving from lying over Clyde.

Contrary to Heather's wishes, Dante is instead in a spot where it seems like it's all over. Hitting his head on the mat from Bonnie's piledriver, he can't do anything to stop the count of the ref girl. "TWO!!" She yells as her hand hits the mat for a second time. Staring up at the lights, Dante knows that the match was a great one. He put up the best fight he could but this time Bonnie had gotten the best of him. Last time he checked, Heather wasn't doing too well either, the last he saw of her she was trapped in the sleeperhold up at the top of the ramp, so he figured the both of them ended this match getting beat. "They got us good huh?" he thinks to himself as he lie there. Happy of the way the whole match went and feeling its well deserved for Bonnie and her brother here.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by Lobo Thu May 26, 2011 8:39 am

Clyde remained under Heather out cold and very still, not moving an inch under her as he layed with Heather with his bloody forehead around several smashed tables, quiet as a mouse, no longer loud and boisterious. He actually looked a bit dead, if it wasnt for the small and brief breaths of air that was taking in to signify that he was still ok.

"Good Fight, Dee....." Whispered Bonnie with a small smile before the ref-girls hand struck the mat. "THREE!!!!" She would yell and call for the bell to declare The Gastin Twins the winners of the match, prompting Bonnie to let out a sigh of relief now that this brutal battle was over. The Sunderlands were tough, Bonnie knew this from taking on both of them and was happy to have been able to make her and her brother's Tag Debut with two worthy opponents.

Dispite wanting to get up, Bonnie was way too tired, instead she turned herself over and sat up against Dante, laying her back against his side as she leaned over on him. "You... Guys... Yall are somethin' else..." Said Bonnie to Dante, half laughing at the thought of her last couple encounters with the Sunderlands beind anything but boring.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 am

Heather remained lying over Clyde through the duration of the ending of the match. She was sure she had secured their victory somehow. She took Clyde out of the picture, almost getting her revenge after the earlier events in the match she felt. She did so good, so how could Dante not be doing the same right? It should at least somehow transfer over since they were a team right?

Heather heard the bell ring and held her breath as she waited for the verdict. But what she was so sure about didn't happen. It was clear that neither her nor her brother Dante's music was playing. It was the other team's music, Clyde and Bonnie's. Using what little strength she had left, she sat up, her eyes blinking at the big screen showing what had happened for the ending. She laughed to herself for a second before she took a shocked expression on her face. "No way...." She said out loud as she couldn't believe what she heard and saw. "I don't get it, how could that be possible?? This was supposed to be how I could get back and end this...I did everything, I took him out, he's down...but I lost?" she thinks to herself as she keeps trying to run the idea through her head, not getting it.

Slumping her shoulders, she looks down at Clyde. A tiny teardrop comes from her eye as she can't seem to comprehend what happened. "You...did it again. I don't know how but...you win again." she said out loud to him, not caring if he heard it or not. Looking down, she sat there almost not moving as she still tried to deal with the result.

In the ring Dante had been bested. The ref girl brought her hand down for three and the Gastins would be able to have the after-match celebration....that is when they recover at least. Dante was happy though, he knew Bonnie definitely deserved it after that great showing the two had. He wasn't completely out as he turned his head a bit, looking at Bonnie as she sat against him. "Good...job...Heh..we're even now." He said with a smile on his face. "You're...great too." He says in response to her words. He sighs a bit as he lies there, turning his vision back to the lights and taking what time he has to just relax. It was a great fight, and he felt they were now tied in their encounters, something he seemed excited about.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Although he was knocked out cold, Clyde was apperently still able to hear "Shout At The Devil" playing through the arena. The all too firmilar rowdy theme song causing Clyde to actually smirk a bit as he layed on the floor. Dispite hearing the music apperently, Clyde didnt hear Heather, or really even notice her tear as it dropped down and hit his cheek. He remained motionless until a group of paramedics arrived and quickly began placing Clyde on a stretcher. Althought he wasn't hurt that bad, the medics were still under order to help out the unconscious texan out of the arena and treat him for his wounds.

Bonnie didnt know that was happening, nor did she know that Heather had tossed Clyde off the entrance stage and had preformed that corkscrew moonsault on him. In fact the only thing on her mind the victory she had just earned for herself and Clyde, not to mention that she was able to get Dante back and tie their little record by getting a win of her own. "Haha! Yeah looks like it!" Bonnie would say to Dante as she returned a grinof her own to him before hearing him call her 'great'. Her grin then turns into a soft smile before she forces herself up on her, offering to Help Dante up as well. "...Think so, huh?" She asks him with a sincere smile as she offers him her hand.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Heather tilts her head up as she watches the paramedic tend to Clyde, placing him on the stretcher. She stares as they begin to take him away and out of the arena. Shaking her head, she clenches her fist in a bit of anger as she looks on. "I swear, next time I'll get you back. Don't get too comfortable in medical care. When I'm through, that won't help you." she thinks to herself as she looks back to the ground. Not having the strength or the will to stand, she just remains sitting there, taking in the sounds of the music of the winning team.

Dante looks up at Bonnie as she extends her hand to help him up. He nods his head as he takes her hand and uses her assistance to stand up. "Heh..yeah I definitely do." He says in response to her. As he goes to let go of her hand, he laughs a bit. "It almost looks like we completely switched places in the end huh?" He says with a smile.

Last edited by 1905 on Thu May 26, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Bonnie pulls Dante up to his feet with a smile on her face, finally getting a bit of time to rest as she was able to move around alot eaiser without so much strain from fatigue. "Heh... Yeah... Switched places.... Yeah this does seem oddly firmilar." Bonnie would remark, noticing the simularities between the end of this match and her previous one with Dante.

"I guess this is where I ride and leave ya, sugah. See Ya!" Bonnie would say with a bright smile and a wink to Dante before leaving, grabbing onto the ropes before stopping herself. "Oh! One Last thing!" She exclaims before she runs back to Dante and places a quick kiss on his cheek before trotting away. "Bye Dee!" Bonnie exclaims in a rather cheerfull mood before leaving the ring with a bright smile on her face while making her way up the entrance ramp.

She then turns to where Heather is and expects to see Clyde, but doesnt find a single trace of her brother, except maybe for a few drops of blood and pile of smashed tables. The truth of the matter was that Clyde had already been hauled off unconscious to the infirmary, but Bonnie didnt know this, instead she immediately went to Heather.

"You ok, kid?" Bonnie would ask as she approached Heather from behind. "...Don't be too hard on yourself... You got even right? Isn't that all you wanted to do to my Dear ol' brother?" Bonnie would ask, half of her laughing and half of her sounding a bit bitter, dispite telling herself to not carry a grudge.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 pm

"Heh yeah, it seems like it huh" he says as Bonnie talks of the similar endings between the two matches they had. He nods his head as he looks straight at her. He's never had quite the fun in the ring as he has had with Bonnie and these two matches have proven to be a few of his bests. "Yeah, I'll see you some other time then." He says as she says her parting words to him.

He goes to relax himself again before he sees Bonnie heading back in the ring. He looks on as she walks up to him. He is completely taken by surprise as Bonnie gives him a kiss on the cheek. His face lights up red as his eyes widen and Bonnie leaves the ring. A big smile comes on his face as he feels the spot on his cheek where Bonnie kissed him.

Heather remains seated on the ground as Bonnie walks up to her after she makes her way up the ramp. Hearing Bonnie's words Heather stands up before turning to face her. "No...I didn't get even with him at all..I still lost." She says with a troubled look on her face. "He won again, it's like no matter what I do, he wins. It's not over yet, you can be sure of that." She continues, her legs shaking and stumbling a bit as she speaks and walks past Bonnie, climbing back up to the stage area.

"Just wait and see." She says before she starts to walk off to the back, not going to see Dante or anything.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Bonnie shakes her head at Heather's words, finding the girl to be rather stubborn and foolish to an extent by what she had to say regarding her personal battle with Clyde. "I don't know what he sees in her. Hell... I damn sure don't know see what that girl sees in him! If she still does." Bonnie thought to herself as looked on towards Heather as the girl turned to face Bonnie and began walking.

Bonnie then chuckled a bit at her words before looking to Heather with a bright smirk. "Honey you damn sure don't know a damn thing about him if that's all thats bothering you!" Bonnie would say to Heather, still laughing a bit as she watched Heather walk away, knowing that it was very common for Clyde to get narrow victories dispite being bloodied and battered, it was nothing new to her.

"Im sure you'll be in his thoughts... Future Mrs. Gastin!" Bonnie would yell to Heather with a wide grin and cheerful laugh as she tried teasing Heather even more, trying to lighten up the mood, dispite probably making things worse.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Heather shook her head at Bonnie's first comment to her. She didn't really care what Bonnie thought about her worries. She knew herself what she wanted to do and she knew that she had to get even in her way with him as soon as she can. Feeling as if her chance to take it all back was taken away in an instant by the very person who was criticizing her for her thoughts, she just walked away, not wanting to get into a whole thing with her now.

As she walked she heard Bonnie's second comment. She stopped in her tracks and clicked her tongue. "What is she talking about, I don't want that that's not how I feel...at least I think it isn't....No no of course it isn't, I'm going to beat him next time we meet and that's it...but then again.." She runs her thoughts through her mind as she gets completely stirred up and confused. In frustration she turns back to Bonnie, stomping her foot on the ground. "Future Mrs. Gastin?? Yeah right I don't think so! I swear when I'm through with him he won't have any of those thoughts in his mind either...Not that I do or ever did...Ugh whatever just shut up!" She yells, not noticing her face turning red as she turned around again and went to stomp off into the back, Dante following her after seconds pass and he makes his way to the backstage as well

Winners: Bonnie & Clyde Gastin via pinfall

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7