by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Landing the leg drop nicely, Heather stands up and looks down at Clyde. With a grin on her face, she raises her foot up before trying to slam it down on his chest, keeping it there while pressing down. "Looks like we're like this again. This time you don't have anything to get you out." She says while pressing her foot down as much as she can. "You're NOT going to take me off guard this time. There's no ridiculous music to help you now." Heather looks up and glares at the ref, almost sending her a message to not count even if Clyde's shoulders were on the mat. She's smart enough to know it would be a pointless count, not possibly being a three, and even if it was, the whole thing was just starting.

"Now I'll get you back for all that happened last time." She says with a mixed expression on her face. A troubled look as she would blame him for their previous situation, knowing inside her faults in it. This was a match now though, an official one at that. She couldn't let her inner feelings control her but they were seeping through by the second.

Contrary to Heather landing her move successfully, Dante had a different result in his most recent one. The enziguri that he had gone for was for the most part blocked. Landing on his back after not being able to fully connect, Dante goes to pick himself up again. However, he finds this motion cut off by Bonnie as she lands a well place elbow drop onto his chest.

"Ggh!" He lets out as the elbow connects nicely. He holds the area on his chest as he feels the pain running through it, lying on the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins

Post by Lobo Mon May 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Letting out a pained howl after getting stomped down on by Heather, Clyde began to writhe in pain as the girl kept her boot planted in his chest and continued to press down on him, earning a small groan from the already beaten down texan. It was plain to see that Heather was not fooling around since in less than a minute she had already layed Clyde out along the canvas after a lightning fast barrage of attacks. "Y-Ya can't blame me for what comes natrual..." Clyde would mutter from under Heather with a single eye opened as he remained stuck on the mat with Heather's boot pressing into this chest.

Bonnie looked back at Clyde and saw that he had pretty much gotten his ass kicked rather quickly. "Shit.." Bonnie would curse under her breath before trying to grab Dante by his ankles. "Sorry about this Dee!" Bonnie would say to him before trying pull back on Dante's legs and slingshot the boy directly into Heather, hoping that would get Clyde free,

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Dante shakes his head as he feels the impact of the elbow drop. Bonnie had bested him there, and he'll readily admit that, but he had to get back into the fight. He knew how his sister felt about records, and he also had to put on the show that he needed to for the crowd. Leaning up a bit with his hands planted on the mat, he looks up at Bonnie. He seemingly didn't react quick enough as she had already grabbed him by the ankles.

"Sorry? Wh-" He lets out in response to her apology as he finds himself about to fly through the air towards Heather. "N-Noo!" He yells, without being much able to stop himself. Before that though, Heather was still in her moment as she pressed her foot down against Clyde's chest. Feeling the power of having him on the ground, almost under her control, she grinned widely. That odd pleasure from being able to do this rising up again. Hearing his comment though, her face twisted. "What?? I-" She begins to say with her glare at Clyde returning, before she turns her head seeing Dante heading straight towards her.

Not being able to react quick enough, the two collide as they are sent to the ground. Heather looks up at Dante as her back slams to the mat with him on top of her. "What...What the hell are you doing!?" She says before shoving him off. "Agh...Sorry Heather, she got me there." he says, sitting up and leaning on the ropes.

"Damnit, I had him!" Heather says before turning her glare at Bonnie. "Alright, fine. If that's how it's going to be..." She says before jumping to her feet and charging at Bonnie. She leaps in mid run, spinning her body in the air, attempting to hit a spinning heel kick on Bonnie, almost forgetting about Clyde for the time being.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Clyde had an odd habbit of meeting domineering women all the time here in the AFW. Either it was some cruel joke, or it was by some unwritten law that Clyde would end up under the boot of some attractive but controlling girl. He may have been aroused more by this if it wasn't for Heather's wide grin the kinda creeped him out.

To Clyde's relief though, Heather was suddenly knocked away by what was surprisingly her brother. "Phew!" Clyde would exlclaim in relief as he rolled out of the ring after Heather was knocked down. Clutching his sore chest that was feeling ever tight after taking a heavy leg drop and a hard stomp & pressing by Heather. "Man... Im gonna have trouble breathin' after this." Clyde would remark as he sat down on the floor, clutching his sternum.

Meanwhile Bonnie was left to deal with Heather. "Sorry if I ended your fun, Kinda had too! By the way I didn't think you were into that sorta' thing. Bonnie would remark attempting to grab at Heather's ankles as they flew out in front of her and narrowly avoid the heel kick before twisting the girl's ankles.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 23, 2011 11:18 pm

As Heather flew through the air, she felt her ankles being caught by Bonnie. Heather gasps as she finds herself falling in the air as Bonnie twists her ankles. Slamming onto the ground face first, she lets out a small cry of pain as she rubs her face. She turns her head as much as she can to look back at Bonnie who has her ankles in her grasps.

"Wh..What are you talking about 'that sorta' thing'!? There's nothing like that!" She says, a bit unaware of how excited she was getting as she had her foot pressed against Clyde's chest. "Just..let go!" She says, groaning as she tries to shake her legs free from Bonnie.

Dante looks on as he sits against the ropes. He turns his head to Clyde who is sitting there outside, clutching his sternum. Dante wants to ask him about how he is involved with Heather and what happened between the two, but he knows now wouldn't be the best time. He hasn't seen his sister act in the way she was towards Clyde ever, and he was really curious as to what had happened. Instead of inquiring, Dante uses the ropes to help himself up before exiting the ring and walking over to Clyde.

Offering his hand to him to help him get up, he looks down at Clyde with a bit of a smile. "Well, I guess we switched opponents then." He says with his hand out. He feels Heather might need a bit of help, but part of him knows Heather would rather find out how she compares to the other girl, she more than likely wants to find out what it would take to win against her. So instead, Dante feels he should do the same, wanting an almost full match start with Clyde.

Last edited by 1905 on Mon May 23, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Bonnie's eyes narrowed as a catlike grin formed across Bonnie's cheeks as she heard Heather plead ignorance to her inner pleasures. "Funny... You didn't strike me as the domme type!" Bonnie would remark before attempting to dig her heel into Heather's lowerback while twisting at her ankle. It was rare for Bonnie to be using regular wrestling moves instead of her brawling tactics, but she was serious about her saying that she was mixing her stuff up.

Meanwhile Clyde was still trying to heal his chest up when Dante approached him, prompting Clyde's eye to twitch as he saw the one person he didnt want to have a friendly conversation with. Dispite being in Pain, Clyde found enough will to get to his knees and bilndly search under the ring for a weapon after slapping Dante's hand away bitterly. "You! You! Ain't no way in hell I'ma let some fake nice guy pretend to be all sweet to my sister just so he can screw her. Ain't gonna happen pal!!" Clyde would yell to Dante as he pulled out a steel chair and staggerd up to his feet with a crazed look in his eye as he slowly approached the red haired boy. Ready to strike at him as he slowly krept up toward Dante.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 12:05 am

"Wh-what?? I'm not! I just.." Heather protests as her voice trails off a bit at the end. "Whatever I'm not, ok!?" She continues as her face shows a slight tint of red, a bit embarrassed at being caught like that. However that is the least of her worries as Bonnie's foot comes down on her lower back. "GAAGH!" She lets out as the impact sends a jolt of pain up her back. "Damnit!" She yells out as her voice is mixed with groans from her ankle being twisted. She continues to try and shake her ankle free, kicking with all she's got, but the struggles are a bit weaker after the stomp.

"Huh!? Th-that's not it at all!" Dante says, his face lighting up red from Clyde's accusation as his hand is slapped away. "I mean, sure I..like your sister. But I would never put on an act to do something like that!" Dante then sees Clyde grab a chair from underneath the ring and stagger up to his feet. "So that's how the fight is gonna be huh?" He says before his expression changes to a readied one.

"Just like Heather, you don't seem to have any hesitation fighting with weapons." Dante says as he watches Clyde. Getting himself ready, he braces himself for Clyde's attack, waiting for him to act instead of acting first.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2011 12:17 am

Bonnie couldnt help but laugh at Heather's reaction to her decleratiions before making her cry out in pain as she went to work on her lower back and ankle. "I thought you were tougher than this..." Bonnie would remark before releasing Heather. She then went to grab Heather by her hair and pull her up to her feet.

Clyde didn't care what Dante had to say, he just didnt like that guy and was gonna nail him with this steel chair and put him out. "You damn right I don't hesitate! But don't compare me to your sister!" Clyde would shout to Dante before charing at him with Chair in hand, attempting to hammer the steel chair down across Dante's skull.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue May 24, 2011 12:35 am

Heather clicks her tongue in frustration as Bonnie laughs at her and she slams her fist into the mat. "You..." She says under her breath before Bonnie releases her ankle and then grabs her by the hair. "AAGH!" She says as Bonnie pulls her up by it, tugging on the roots. "Heh...you're right I am tougher than this." Heather says as she now stands face to face with Bonnie. She tries to quickly swat her hand away before jumping into the air attempting to hit Bonnie in the chest with a dropkick.

Meanwhile on the outside, Dante stares at Clyde, watching his movements. He looks a bit confused as Clyde yells at him to not compare him to Heather. He doesn't see the big problem in that, but he disregards that. Now he has Clyde heading straight towards him with the chair. Narrowing his eyes he waits until Clyde comes up next to him. Ducking down, he tries to tie his feet with Clyde's before dropping down and attempting to hit Clyde with a drop toe hold. Hoping that he will fall onto the chair that he was charging with.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 24, 2011 12:46 am

Bonnie was having her fun Heather rather happily, even as she tugged on the girl's soft hair, Bonnie could only grin i amusement. So Far Heather had not impressed her, but as the girl fought back and sucessfully dropkicked her, Bonnie was satisfied to get what she wanted. "N-Nice..." Mutterd Bonnie as she was kicked away before she ended up falling though the ropes, right in front of Dante and Clyde, whom she saw in a bit of a staredown as Clyde was ready to lunge at Dante with his chair in hand.

Bonnie looked over to them out of the corner of her eye was ready to warn her brother, but it was too late. Clyde had already charged at Dante and was swiftly taken down. His head crashing down on the chair and harshly whipping up upon impact as he collapsed above the chair. "S-Shit!!" The texan cried out before rolling off of the chair and onto his back, revealing a bright red cut above his forehead. First blood had been drawn.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Texas Tornado - The Sunderlands vs The Gastins (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next