by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Taste of Death (For Hawthorne22)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Taste of Death (For Hawthorne22) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Taste of Death (For Hawthorne22)

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 am

Virgil felt like a squished fruit in Peta's clutches, hacking up a bit as she crushed his ribs and stomach with the vice like grip of her tail as she shook him around like a ragdoll before bringing him up to her. "D-Do not mock me S-Snake..." Virgil said weakly before Peta gave him another jolting squeeze as he coughed up more of his demonic blood, spilling it over his mouth; enticing the Lamia to have it for herself. "Nyaaaauuughhh..." Virgil groaned weakly as the sultry lamia licked the blood clean off from his lips, while keeping the tight clutch on his waist rendering a horrible mix of pain and pleasure, that was only worsend by Peta's sudden stab into Virgil's claws.

He groaned in pain as he felt the firmiliar sting of her razor sharp claws inside gut, as his blood dripped over his stomach from his fresh wound. Virgil was then suddenly tossed away like a ragdoll once Peta was done playing with him for the time being, tumbling and rolling on the ground, leaving a couple spots of his spilt blood as he rolled on the ground.

"A-....A-a-At this rate Peta... There wont be much more of me you can drink!" Virgil spat as his face, stomach and mouth all oozed out fresh blood. "It wasnt supposed to be like this... I was supposed to have my way with you! Not The Other Way Around!!!" Virgil roared to the sultry Lamia in frustation; before her she flew at him with her fist out, smacking him square in his now rattling jaw; rocking Virgil's head back and forth before falling back to the earth, staining the ground and Peta's knuckles with his blood; as Virgil lay on the ground with his arm and legs sprawled out, barely conscious.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The Taste of Death (For Hawthorne22) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Taste of Death (For Hawthorne22)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:09 pm

"Mocking? No, I am merely ssstating the obviousss..." Peta reveled in the demon's pain, her eyes darting between all the patches and drops of blood. It really was driving her wild to have such a delightful feast at her mercy.

She licked her knuckles softly after sending the demon sprawled out on the ground. She slithered forward, but stopped with a twitch to the side... Damn. Consuming all that blood and contorting to get close to a heavy weight she was lifting AND crushing... it made her feel like she could do anything, but that last exertion was a bit too much.

"Oh, it would be a shame to wassste a drop, but I am a light eater," she smiled down at her foe, rubbing her sore snake half gently for a second before slithering atop him. A half feral look in her eyes, her lips stained red by his blood, she would plunge her claws into his shoulders and bury her face in his stomach, lapping furiously at the blood and nibbling and tearing at the skin, "Ooh, I think there is enough in you to gorge mysssself, demon." She purred, "Always they act sssso shocked. Men. Hah!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:49 pm

"Somehow I doubt that..." Virgil mutterd weakly, looking up at the Sulty Snake girl who was easily destoying him piece by piece with extreme pleasure, and although she tortured him so, Virgil couldnt help but think that the Lamia was his type of creature; her violent and sadistic savagery truly earned Virgil's affection and admiration, even if it was only a little.

Virgil exhaled slowly while laying stiff on the gound as Peta slitherd smoothly onto him; before she pluged her claws into his shoulders. "Aghhhhhh!!!!" Virgil loudly cried out in aggony feeling the horrible sting of Peta's claws stabbing his body once more and while the pain was horrid for Virgil, he suddenly began to form a nervous smile and disturbing smile, chuckling lightly as felt the skin on his stomach being shredded away by Peta's teeth.

"Oh T-There Plenty of me to go around my dear..." Virgil said with a disturbing grin and wiley twitching eyes, even as his body writhed on the ground under Peta in aggonizing pain. "Y-Y-You know... We... Are not so different from eachother... You and I... Perhaps if I wasn't going to kill you, we could have alot of fun togther! Hahahaha!" Virgil said with a nervous laugh, before hacking up more blood, spilling it over his mouth. his grin now slightly fading.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:30 am

With a chortle of wicked glee, Peta would twist her claws in Virgil's arms, aiming to tear up more of his sinew. He was awfully talkative for someone who was being eaten and torn into. "Ufufufu..." She chuckled, looking up at Virgil, "Well, you are NOT going to kill me, and I am definitely going to have fun with you." She tore one of her hands out of Virgil's shoulder and traced a line down Virgil's cheek softly. Slithering up to his face, she sniffed him a few times and let her slimy tongue drop down, tracing a line around his lips, lapping up the blood around his cheeks.

Once finished, she pulled back a bit, "Buuut... you talk too much." She hissed, ferociously, her eyes wide, her jaw wider, looking more animal than human. She plunged into his neck, plunging her teeth into it, aiming to tear as much of his neck as she could fit in her mouth right out!

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 am

Virgil bit down hard on his teeth trying to keep himself from screaming as Peta would twist her claws that were dug into his shoulders, the unbearable pain made him squirm in pain from under Peta, like some kind of helpless mouse being eaten alive by a cat.

Virgil was breathing heavily in a near panic as Peta drew one of her claws out from his shoulders, tracing a line along his cheek; Virgil expected her to do something worse to him, tensing up as she leaned in, awaiting the pain; however he instead recieved Peta's moist tounge along his lips, cleaning the blood spit on him.

Virgil began to ease up, no longer expecting to be torn apart, expecting now to be toyed with by the Lamia, having no choice otherwise. But before he knew it, she had turned on him like the very snake that she was, biting down hard on his neck, feeling the hard tug on his skin before a chunk of his neck was ripped from his body, prompting Virgil to release a blood curdling scream from his lips, that stopped only when his eyes rolled back into his head which dropped to the side, his mouth hung open while his body layed motionless and still as the blood from his body still drained out of him.

The prince of all demons now layed under his seductive enemy, laying cold and motionless in a pool of his own demon blood, utterly dominated to his appearnt death by Peta, the sultry yet vicious lamia who appeared to have easily conquered the bastard son of death, claiming yet another 'man' to her numerous list of victims.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Peta cooed softly as a juxtaposition to her grim work and her foe's screams. She wrenched the chunk of flesh away from the demon and brought her hands up, nibbling it softly, watching the demon's apparent death throes and enjoying taking soft nibbles of her snack torn from him. "Mmm, ufufufu... It's always nice when dinner comes to me." She muttered, regarding her fallen foe with a snarl.

Still, he was a demon. Demons are tricky, even glorified cocky little kids like this one. Slithering closer cautiously, she lifted up her tail and held it rigid, driving the point like a spear right into his chest. She wrenched it out and leaned in, curling her tongue around her tail to lick it clean. "Mmm..."

Not satisfied yet, Peta slowly wrapped herself around the demon's chest and stomach into two massive coils, wrenching tightly between the two. Several hisses of effort escaped her lips, and then the satisfying snap she sought, of Virgil's spine cracking. Upon feeling that, she relaxed, keeping her grip on her prey.

Hungry again, Peta would lean in and plunge her fangs deeply into Virgil, licking a great deal of his blood and leaving quite a bit of poison inside him. She did not usually eat so heavily, but a demon was a rare treat.

Finally full, Peta released her foe, letting his corpse fall to the dirt unceremoniously. After all that exertion, the cool waters of the lake looked inviting. With a satisfied grin, Peta would dive into the waters, swimming lazily around the lake, coming up for air only once every couple of minutes. After such a meal, she just wanted to relax.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2