by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Brawl at Dinner

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Brawl at Dinner - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brawl at Dinner

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 am

"I should have finished eating...now, the foods, gone cold..." Yu-Shin said, "AYAME!"

Yu-Shin punched ayame in the face and proceeded to punch her and kick her against the bathroom wall. Ayame screamed,"I've woken up! Yu-Shin! I'm okay now..." She would run and embrace Yu-Shin. she would smile and reveal her red eyes to Lobo.

"Oh, thank god Ayame-" Yu-Shin said but was cut off by a knee to the stomach, he fell on all fours as Ayame produced an axe kick to the back of neck. She laughed as Yu-shin toiled in pain, rolling him over, she mounted him and threw punches at her master until, his face was left to a bloody pulp.

"This is goodbye master.." Ayame said holding Yu-Shin up by his collar.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 am

"Nyughhh... Goddamnit Yu-Shin... You Owe Me..." Said Lobo Cupping his sore groin before charging into Ayame with a swift, strong spear that shatterd the bathroom wall. The two then crashed through it and rolled back into the main floor of restraunt.

"Shit..." Lobo groaned on the floor exausted, hoping that he was able to put Ayame away.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 am

Ayame growled as she was thrown off of Yu-Shin and she angirly pinned Lobo and was ready to strike.

"Hey Ayame it's been awhile hasn't it?" said as he came closer,

[attachment=0:2uzinsf7]3dc020f832d18b202c6a88e86bd84335.jpg[/attachment:2uzinsf7]
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:03 am

"H-hey you must be the guy with the really crappy phone number..." Lobo said weakly from under Ayame. He was pretty much done. He didnt have anything else left within him and with the rest of the crew done it seemed that this guy was there only hope.

"Where the hell is Setsuna...?" Lobo asked weakly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Ayame charged at Oathkeeper with a right hook but, grabbed it with his hand. He sent a powerful kick to Ayame's side and punched her in the gut. Dark Ayame backed up for a little bit.

"TSk....you're still a doh fighter aren't you a fighter who uses that surpases their own limits ... but fights blindly what a disapointment..." Oathkeeper said.

"Just because you're a sei doesn't make you better than me!" Dark Ayame said,

"I'll kill you Seigan!" She yelled spinning her body twice into the air, "Tae Kwon Do 720!"

"Tae Kwon Do: Reverse 720" he said calmly spinning his body the opposite direction and striking out with his heel instead of his foot.

Their kicks clashed, "That's why you'll never win against me or Yu-Shin..."

"Actually I lost..." Yu-Shin called from the bathroom

"Oh...well yu-Shin's sick..." Oathkeeper said.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 am

"I think I woulda did better if did cover half of your asses in this restraunt!" Lobo growled on the floor watching the ensue in front of him.

His eyes looked around to see if any of the others were standing. Sadly none were it seemed that Yu-Shin & Lobo were the only ones awake. Otherthan Setsuna who was taking care of Clyde.

"How come I've never seen this guy before?" Lobo asked Yu-shin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:13 am

"ohh....Too much wine..." Yu-shin said as his excuse, "not enough blood... and not enough food..."

"Oathkeeper is our secret manager, Ayame doesn't even know... He's a kurosagi,ergh.. a con-artist that swindles from other con-artists and gives the money back with a small royalty... It's an honourable but, illegal occupation, so he keeps to himself. He's very good at his job and many people want him out of the picture. "

"speak to me! Clyde!" Setsuna said shaking him like a ragdoll as she was in a state of hysteria.

Oathkeeper pushed back dark Ayame's kick, "You'll always be number 2..."

dark ayame charged at him, but, he read her like a book. He stopped her with a snap kick and cruelly sent her flying with a reverse round house.

"Oh, yeah there's one more thing..." Yu-Shin said, pointing out that they both had that one hair that squiggled by twisting one of his own.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:48 pm

"No doubt... Being a con-artist of con-artists." Replied Lobo.

Clyde indeed shook around like a lifeless rag doll for quite a bit before awaking. However Clyde began to grow Dizzy as he was shook up.
"Sssssss-Set-Suuuu-nnnn-Na!" Clyde mummerd as he grew dizzy.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am

"You see they're-" Yu-Shin was cut off by Oathkeeper's hand,

"Yu-Shin... 1080...." He said,

Yu-shin grinned as he clasped his hand, "Just like good old times..."

Yu-Shin mustered the last bit of his strength and threw Oathkeeper at Ayame.

"Take Kwon Do: 360...720...1080!" As Oathkeeeper spun and exceeded Ayame's 720 kick, "KYYAHH!!!"

The Kick sent Ayame flying and sprawling through the air. She landed on her back on a table which quickly collapsed.

"Clyde dear!" Sestsuna said as she embraced him and then gave him a big kiss on the lips, "You'r okay?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 am

"Damn..." Lobo mutterd getting back up on his feet as he watched Yu-Shin's 1080 kick send Ayame flying through the air, across the restraunt and onto a table.

"While I dont exactly know just what the hell is going on any more... Seems you guys got the Devil Lady all under control, right?" Lobo asked looking at the remains of a destoryed table that Ayame lay on top of. He then began to go walk over there to inspect wether or not Ayame was done for.

As Setsuna planted her kiss on Clyde lips, the dizzy Texan couldnt help but grow dizzier. "Never Better Baby... Never Better..." Clyde said while seeing stars, before flipping back on his feet like nothing and picking up Setsuna, carrying her in his arms.

"Come On Baby lets ditch this joint! Sound like a plan!?" Clyde asked while looking for Lobo's car.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next