by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Brawl at Dinner

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Brawl at Dinner - Page 7 Empty Re: A Brawl at Dinner

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:58 am

Oathkeeper smiled, "Don't worry, no one's in the restraunt..."

Setsuna held onto Clyde's as he drove off, into the night, "Clyde where are we going?".

Oathkeeper looked at his rearview window, "I'm 100% sure, I checked the security camera's even the blue print's No one is in the restraunt"

Oddly, enough Oathkeeper's words wouldn't really make sense until he snapped his fingers as the restraunt blew up in flames. He would pick Kelly up and put her int he back with the cash and the two starcrossed lovers and turned on the radio loudly as it blew up once more.

The Song Take On Me came on the radio, as Oathkeeper sung along.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:15 am

"BACK TO MY PLACE OF COURSE!!!" Clyde said happily as he held Setsuna with one arm while the other was on the steering wheel. Clyde then heard and explosion "What the hell was that?"

"Was that necessary...?" Lobo asked watching the restraunt blow up while in hot pursuit.

"Who the hell blows up a restraunt!?!?! Who-Th..." Kelly was cut off as she was sent to back of the seat completly awe struck by the attrictiveness of the man who looked 10 years younger than he was really was. "Lobo... Who Is this man...???" Kelly asked while sitting on an unconsious Ayame.

"...I'll...Beee...Gooooonnnneeeee.... HUh? Oh thats Ayame Brother." Lobo replied.

Kelly's eyes then drooped down in disapointment. "What... The... Hell...".

The car contiuned to speed down the highway and Lobo saw his car not too far ahead. 'CLLYYYYYDEEEEEE!!!!!" Lobo roared putting the pedal to the metal as he gained on Clyde and Setsuna.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:29 am

"I do... con artist are the worst people I hate con-artsits that aren't me...besides, I'm not keeping all that money, i get a modest 10% cut." Oathkeeper said with a nod, "I'm an honourable thief!"

Oathkeeper waved to Setsuna in the car, she waved back and screamed as she saw a gun in his hand. (A Semi auto Magnum pistol) "Get out of the fucking car! Man Get out of the fucking car!" shooting up into the air through the sunroof.

(XDhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3DTyyDoMus&NR=1)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:37 am

Clyde began to serve around as Oathkeeper started shooting. Giving him The Bird while doing so.

"CLYDE!!!" Lobo roared as he jumped outta the Lambo and onto Clyde's stolen car. Landing on Clyde and pushing Setsuna while the two began to trade puches, as they swerved over the freeway.

"GIMME BACK MY CAR!!!" Growled Lobo

"HELL NO I GOTTA HOT DATE!!!" Clyde yelled back poking Lobo in teh eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!!?" Screamed Kelly as she took ahold of the steering wheel from the back seat.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:49 am

Setsuna grabbed Lobo and put him in a fulll nelson,"Sorry!"
Oathkeeper put a gun to Kelly's head, "Drive better, I'll be back!"
As Take On me was still playing,
Oathkeeper jumped out and would land on the windsheild putting a gun to Clyde's head yelling as lud as he coud, "I'll lend you my Lambougini Or, i could shoot you in the face!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 am

"Hey!" Lobo cried out as he was put in the full nelson.

"Good Work Setsuna!!!" Exclaimed Clyde who began to punch a restrained Lobo.

"You Bastard!!!" Roared Lobo as he gave Clyde a quick Headbutt on his nose. Giving CLyde a nose bleed.

"Eeep!" Squeeled Kelly as Oathkeeper put his gun to her head. "Yes Hottie! I mean Sir! I mean... DONT SHOOT!!!" Cried out Kelly in Panic.

Lobo then turned to see Oathkeeper Jump onto the Red Sports Car and put a gun his face.

"Ok Clyde can take this car... I'll take the Lambougini..." With that Said Lobo instantly Bit Oathkeepers gun and snatched it away with his teeth spitting it away. He then broke free of Setsuna's grip and ripped off the steering wheel of the sports car before jumping back to the Lambougini.

"So Long Suckers!!!" Laughed Lobo as he and Kelly dissapeard with the Lambougini and the money as they exited the freeway.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:18 am

Ayame snuggled her face deeply into Yu-Shin's chest as he wrapped his arms around her, as they rolled around in cash. Oathkeeper sighed, he hated cons especially if it was on him. He jumped off of the freeway and got on his cellphone.

He would call Kelly's cell, "Kelly, right listen tell Lobo it isn't my money that he's stealing and that I don't really care too much for the Lambourgini... if you do run, I have very powerful connections so I suggest turning back... last warning..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Lobo snatched the phone and yelled through it "Fine! Take the damn Money! I just wanted my car! But I got a better one, so yea let me return the favor..." Lobo reached in the back of the lamborghini estoque and snatched the bags of money from under Ayame and Yu-Shin.

"Here!" Lobo said throwing them to Oathkeeper over the freeway.

Clyde was busy holding his busted nose to Setsuna "Is it bleeding? Yea! It is Bleeding!!! Oh wait!! Who the hell is driving this car!?!?!?" said Clyde in a panic as he saw there was no steering wheel left on the vehicle.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:22 pm

"Nya~" Ayame mumbled as she continued to cuddle up to Yu-Shin,

Oathkeeper sighed, "Alright... I guess that car would be a gift... I got ti for free anyway..."

Setsuna said, "It's okay! It's not that bad.... We're gonna go off a clif!"

Setsuna slammed on the breaks as the car was going straight towards a bottomless gorge of rocks. Oathkeeper put down the money and fired shots at the tires to slow it down even further. sgulped as half of the car was over the edge already. Oathkeeper would walk over and shoot the back window of the car. He offered them his hands, fearing it would tip over if they came out the usual way.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Lobo's car stopped near the freewat exit. Lobo and Kelly thenwatched the action from afar.

"Lobo, You almost killed those guys. Does this mean you've gone Heel?" Kelly would ask watching the car go halfway off the gorge.

"Kinda... I wanted to see more of what this guy could do... Killing Clyde woulda just been a bonus.

Clyde was still in the car with Setsuna, and began to grow sick as teh car teeterd back and forth. "Get us the fuck outta here!!!" Clyde yelled to Oathkeeper as he grabbed Setsuna and Oathkeepers hands, ready to be pulled out.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next