by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Brawl at Dinner

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Brawl at Dinner - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brawl at Dinner

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Setsuna giggled at Clyde's little bravado show, "oh really?"

But, as the bowl had hit her lover in the face she was in complete shock,

"CLYDE! CLYDE DARLING!" Setsuna yelled, "You're DEAD BITCH!"

"Run you fool!" Ayame said shaking Kelly, turning her around pushing her away.

Setsuna charged forward witha mean left hook but, Ayame blocked it with her arm and put the boxer in a clincher, "Setsuna don't kill her!"

Setsuna grinned and whispered, "Yamatsuki!"

Ayame opened her mouth in pain as she discovered that a reverse fist plunged int o her stomach.

"Sorry Ayame-Sensei!" Setsuna said, as Ayame dropped to her knees.

(Yu-Shin kept devouring food)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm

"Madre de dios..." Lobo said slumping in his chair watching ensuing chaos that was erupting. "You shoulda kept your head outta cloud 9 loverboy..." Lobo said to his downed comrade Clyde, who lay in the remains of the destoryed dinner table. "Well nice to know you've finally found a woman who likes you. And Yu-Shin... I think you will need my help..." Said Lobo as he downed a bottle of red wine till it was nearly empty. He then poured the rest onto Clyde. "Yep he's out cold..."

Kelly on the otherhand didnt know what to do, she was shocked that Ayame actually botherd to warn her. Kelly was just about to fight but after seeing the crazed look in Setsuna's eyes, the fact that Ayame was put down in one punch, and that she was told to run; made her want to do the latter.

Kelly sprinted away from Setsuna trying to hide in the kitchen.
"I don't know why you're upset! Clyde's just a stupid drunk anyway! He'll either forget you or replace you within the day!" Kelly said while running before Lobo tossed the bottle of red wine near her.

"THATS NOT GONNA CALM HER DOWN AT ALL!!!" Lobo yelled from his table.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:02 am

"Yah, I'll finish the rest after we're finished..." Yu-Shin said as he sucked a noodle that was hanging on his chin.

Ayame began to laugh after setsuna had punched, "HAHAHHAHAHHA!"

Her red eyes glowed deviously as she looked around the restraunt. "Oh, Ayame so many toys!"

"This could be bad..." Yu-Shin said, "Lobo... go to the kitchen and try and stop those two!"

"What did you say!" Setsuna said throwing pots and pans at Kelly as the chefs abbandoned their workstations,

"Miss please try and cal-" A waiter was cut off and knocked out cold by Setsuna's fist.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:13 am

"TRUST ME YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH THE KARATE-GUY!" Kelly snickerd as she ran for the kitchen.

"Sweet Solomon Grundy's Ghost! It's Dark Ayame!!!" Lobo pointed in Horror! before grabbing Clyde's arm and throwing his unconsious body through the air towards Kelly, hitting her in the door way of the Kitchen. "Gotcha!" He said before leaping over some tables to reach the kitchen and get between the two girls. Lobo also made sure to keep his guard up so that he'd be prepaired for anything Setsuna would throw at him.

"Now Ms. Setsuna... I know you ain't gonna be to happy about me throwing Romeo through the air but before you murder Kelly. Consider putting that agression into HER." Lobo said pointing to the laughing Ayame...

"GET THIS SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN OFF OF ME!!!" Kelly cried out from under Clyde.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 am

Setsuna was really angry at Lobo for throwing Clyde, "All right, I have a compromise that'll make all of us happy!" She would move Clyde off of Kelly and grab Kelly by the collar. She would throw the poor girl at the feet of Dark Ayame and crack her knucles as she walked towards Lobo.

Dark Ayame smiled at Kelly, "It's you again... you're the one who hit me in the back if the head!"
Ayame was ready to smash her heel into Kelly's face but, Yu-shin picked her before any further harm came to her,

"Are you alright Miss Kaoru... I mean Kelly..." said Yu-shin, "Sorry too much anime..."

"Yu-Shin!" Dark Ayame called, going into a Tae Kwon Do stance,

Yu-Shin backed away, "That's impossible... you never used Tae kwon Do in that state!"

Yu-Shin ran like a bat out of hell as Ayame destroyed and flipped tables trying to catch both of them, "I can't beat her, I'm too damaged... Kelly do you have a phone?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:28 am

"What The Fuck Are You Dooooing!?!?!?!" Kelly Cried out as she was tossed through the air by Setsuna.

"Nice.." Said Lobo with a striaight face watching Kelly be tossed to Ayame like a Steak to a hungry Lion. "Didn't think you liked Clyde so damn much."

"Oh Shit..." murmmerd Kelly as she closed her eyes waiting for Ayame to seal her fate. She then opened her eyes in surprise to see that Yu-Shin had saved her. "Ms. Who?" Questioned Kelly, who did not know what Yu-Shin was referring to. "Yea. I got a phone... But it's in my purse next to my dress." Kelly pointed to the other side of the restraunt to show her purse lying next to her phone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 am

Dark Ayame ran at Yu-Shin and Kelly and jumped into the air and spun twice into the air.
"Tae Kwon Do: 720 Kick!" She yelled,
Yu-Shin couldn't dodge and took the blow , he turned so, his back would suffer the impact of the blow. He instantly dropped kelly, and he soon followed,

"Get your phone!" He yelled as Ayame dug her high heel into his back, "AHHH!"

"Yu-Shin..." she whispered darkly, "I'm gonna kill you..."

Setsuna snapped out of it, "I'll kick you ass later... Yu-shin's in big trouble!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 am

"I got it!" Kelly cried out as she reached her phone and held it in the air. "But just who the hell am I calling!?" Kelly said to the downed Yu-Shin.

Lobo cringed as he watched Yu-Shin get hammerd by Ayame, right on his back. "Dammit..." He cursed under his breath as he lept to help his friend along with Setsuna. "You can try Setsuna... You Can Try..." Said Lobo as he charged foreward to tackle Ayame and get her away from Yu-Shin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:15 am

"Call 1800 Oathkeeper tell him it's Yu-Shin!" Yu-Shin said before getting kicked upward into the air just as Lobo had came running in. Ayame quickly got out of the way causing him to crasah into Lobo,

"Ugh...maybe we had too much wine..." Yu-Shin said,

Setsuna charged in and threw a few jabs that Ayame gladly took, and Ayame grabbed her student by her hair and threw her down and then mounting her hips.

"setsuna...my dear ...setsuna..." Ayame said

Setsuna was still stunned as ayame was about to beat the hell out of her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 am

"1-800-Oathkeeper!?!? Thats just retarted!!!" Kelly yelled to Yu-Shin with one of her eye's twitching.

"Just Dial the damn Number!!!" Lobo yelled to Kelly as he and Yu-Shin tumbled into a wall.

It seemed that neither of them were going to be able to save Setsuna from getting a massive beating from Ayame who was sitting ontop of her getting ready to thrash on her, and she would have, if it weren't for Clyde Gastin who charged into Ayame from outta nowhere.

"Excuse me! That's mah lady you're sitting on!" Clyde cried out before going to ram his skull against Ayame's head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next