Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Voluptuous trap: Ataru vs Maria (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Voluptuous trap: Ataru vs Maria (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Voluptuous trap: Ataru vs Maria

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Ataru blushed in embarassement as he patted his own tummy, hearing a slight slushing sound, so that he realized that not only Maria had smothered him out... but she had nursed him again while he was sleeping like a baby.

"Uh.. o-ok... f-feels nice..?", he asked, pouring some golden oil on Maria's beautiful butt and spreading them with a nice massage of his hands, his heartbeat running faster at the teasingly smooth feel of her skin.

After that, he would similarly take care of Maria's powerful thighs and her broad back, gulping in enticed intimidation: compared to his slender frame, his beautiful opponent was an overpowering amazon, and he knew he had to do his best in round 3 if he wanted to avoid being dragged to her room for any humiliating roleplay she had in mind.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Voluptuous trap: Ataru vs Maria (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Voluptuous trap: Ataru vs Maria

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 pm

"Oooo, yeah that's nice! Now, let's get you and my front, okay?" Maria said, grabbing Ataru and bringing him close, rubbing him down with the oil, but it was just to get him preped for this next round, not really to get him worked up or distacted, that was just a side benefit.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:50 pm

"Uhhh.. o-ok...f-feels n-nice too..", Ataru moaned with a cute blush on his cheeks as she took good care of his body, oiling him up while keeping the boy close.

"..though.. i'm still goind to try my best to win this round, Maria-san..", he added with a slight grin, as if daring to challenge the towering amazon in spite of the outcome of the previous rounds.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:26 am

"Hmmm, of course! I expect you to try your hardest, otherwise it would be no fun!" Maria said, getting up into a grappler's stance, waiting for him to make his move. "Come on Dumpling!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 am

In spite of his big talking, Ataru was unsure on how to attack her amazonian opponent: most of his maneuvres had failed due to their slippery bodies so far, but he was not willing to be humbled again, becoming a helpless toy in her hands.

After pondering for a few seconds, he resolved to try and focus his attack on one part of her body: he lunged down forward, kneeling before Maria and wrapping both arms around one of her luscious, powerful thighs. Maybe he could get his towering opponent unbalanced and topple her into falling down... or so he wished at least.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 am

"Huh? Whoa boy!" Maria said, getting brought off balence and gotten brought to the ground. "Nice move Darling! But not good enough!" Maria said, grabbing his head and trapping it in her thighs.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:30 am

"G-Gasp... oh no..unghh..", he groaned in embarassed troubles as Maria's long legs were wrapped around her prey, squeezing his head inbetween her oiled thighs as his face was tauntingly close to her thong.

Maria could enjoy his embarassed wrigglings as, once again, his hands were sliding along her slippery skin, while her skills allowed to keep him trapped like a mouse in her sensual trap.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 am

"Hehe! Aw! This isn't fair! Here I'll let go, and you can have a free move, okay sweety?" Maria said, leting go of her pray and got up on all fours, butt sticking out towards Ataru. "Hehe, okay! Make your move dumpling!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:31 am

Ataru blushed in uneasiness as Maria assumed such teasing pose.

"H-Hey, stop going easy on me, i'm going to win this round in any case..", he said pressing himself from behind while wrapping his arms around her waist, matter of factly performing a naughty version of a reverse bearhug where he was both squeezing her waist and pressing his groin against her voluptuous butt, looking like he was taking her from behind.

Their oiled bodies would squish suggestively against each other in the process as he tried his best to keep the hold... and to stay focused, which was not easy in such position.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:29 pm

"Oh, you bad boy!" Maria cooed at Ataru, rubbing her butt against his crotch, still letting him have her in a hold. "Hehe, oh you naughty little boy!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Voluptuous trap: Ataru vs Maria (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Voluptuous trap: Ataru vs Maria (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next