by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete) Empty Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:16 pm

IN BOY'S DORMS
P.O.W. (prisoner of war) ambush match - KO or submission to win, best 2 out of 3 falls

MARIA (age: 26 - height: 6' 2")
Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete) Maria.jpg
VS

RYU (age: 18 - height: 5' 8") Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete) Randomanimeguypic.jpg

The boys' dorm hallway was quiet and deserted, as most of the guys were either out for leisure activities, or having dinner at the campus refectory. Not Ryu though, who had decided to go for a little jogging in the grounds area in a warm and sunny late afternoon.

Back from a nice shower, the japanese kid was now walking along the hallway wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top that showed off his slender yet well toned muscles, enjoying the unusual calmness as he reached the door of his room.

"Mnn... looks like i can get some nice rest, once in a while", he said with a smile, speaking out his thoughts to nobody as he grabbed the handling, about to enter his room.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 7 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete) Empty Re: Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu

Post by Firecyde Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:41 am

As the door had opened, Maria sat back down on his bed, sitting cross-legged and eyeing Ryu as he came in "Hi there, am I in your room? I'm sorry, my name is Maria."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete) Empty Re: Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 am

"W-Wha... when.. how...?", he startled in embarassed surprise, babbling at the stunningly beautiful, unexpected visitor sitting on his bed.

With a funny confused face, he checked his door again, as to convince himself. "Uh... y-yes l-looks like this is the boys' dorm... and my room".

Allured by her voluptuous beauty, the kid was temporarily oblivious that she was probably a member of the girls' team, supposingly there to challenge him, and he just walked closer with a funny blush on his cheeks. "Oh n-nice to meet you by the way, my name is Ryu. What can i do for you Maria-san?" , he asked ingenuously.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:31 am

"Ryu huh? That's one of the custest names I've ever heard! Oh, right, it doesn't really matter how I got in here, what matters is I needed a debut match, and I needed to find a strong, cute guy to wrestle, and you seem to look like that guy!" She had said to him and then strutted her way towards him, her breasts in his face due to the size difference, and started to trace her finger along his chest, "And if I remember correctly I am in your dorm, so you get to pick the match, right cutie?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 pm

"Uh... cutie..???", he thought to himself, a warm blush rising up to his cheeks at Maria's playful teasings. He was supposed to be the most expert wrestler here but matter of factly he looked like a boy in her presence, cornered by her amazonian frame and forced to look up to meet her eyes, his face flushing cutely from being about level with Maria's ample breasts.

"W-Well... you're not half bad yourself", he eventually managed to reply with a shy smile, a bit mesmerized by the sensually towering newcomer "Anyways... s-sure you're on, and since there's no referee around now, i'd say 2 out of 3 rounds with submission and KO to win, a-and no holds barred", he announced, recovering a bit if his composture. Though, the "no hold barred" rules implied that hentai holds were allowed, which made him feel quite nervous and embarassed.

"S-So.. r-ready when you are Maria-san, if you still wanna fight that is", he finally said, amusingly trying to play the confident act before the sexy amazon.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 pm

"Okay, just let me get my wrestling attire on." she said and she turned and struted away to his restroom. She had came back out wearing a pink, one piece swimsuit with black and white stripes and bent over, putting one hand on her hip, and bring up the other, useing one finger as to basically say, come get me, but through a sexual way.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

"G-Gulp...v-very n-nice looks Maria-san", Ryu commmented, at the sight of her heavenly wrestling attire, trying his best not to reveal his real thoughts: honestly, her looks were way much more than nice. The fabric of her swimsuit embraced her beautiful body tightly, mercylessly showing off her taunting curves, and the pink color added a teasingly sweet detail to her intimidating beauty.

Still, this was a wrestling match. He knew he needed to keep his mind on track and not let her notice he was intimidated by her towering beauty. Though, Maria could probably read it clearly on his blushing face.

"H-Here i come...!", he announced, raising his hands as to invite her to clench holds into a test of strenght. Not a very surprising starting maneuvre from Ryu, nor the smartest, since Maria was clearly bigger and taller, but he couldn't come out with anything better at the moment.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 7 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:27 am

Maria had felt that she had Ryu intimadated and thats where she wanted him, it would be easier to get him with her moves. She had known that her attire would help her curves stick out even more than her normal cloathes do. She had saw that Ryu had called for a test of strength, which was good for her as she accepted his challenge she locked her hands his, entretwining their fingers together, and sticking her breasts closer to his face, trying to bring him to his knees.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:02 am

Too late Ryu would start to realize his mistake as he flexed his muscles to push Maria backwards, but she would resist his efforts.

After a short struggle for supremacy, Maria's pushing breasts induced the embarassed Ryu to get slightly unbalanced: that was enough for the voluptuous amazon to gain the upper stance, as the boy was slowly forced down backwards onto his knees.

At this point Ryu would struggle to pull his hands free from Maria's grip, while his embarassed breathing was bathing her breasts. "Nnh... d-darns..pant pant.."

Last edited by 157 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:12 am

Maria was happy to see the results of the test of strength, as seen by a smirk on her face, she would then let go of his fingers to grab his waist and go for a bear hug. If she had succeded she would squeeze bounce up and down, teasingly having her chest brush up and down his waist, and probably have her breasts tickling his cock while doing so. She would then say, "You are going to have to fight back, that is if you want to win."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete) Empty Re: Overwhelming ambusher - Maria vs Ryu (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next