by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tap out or pass out - Mina vs Nico (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tap out or pass out - Mina vs Nico (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tap out or pass out - Mina vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 am

Smothered under Mina's vanilla-flavored breasts, Nico was going to surrender to oblivion,... but Mina was not done with him yet: Her punches caused the boy to groan in pain, kind of reviving his consciousness as he resumed his struggles to get his legs free.

Though, even if he succeeeded, that wasn't going to change much: Mina had knowingly worked him to make sure he was reduced into a weak toy.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tap out or pass out - Mina vs Nico (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tap out or pass out - Mina vs Nico

Post by Whipwreck Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:40 am

"Aww, you got out, oh well!" Mina said, getting on the very top rope, to jump off a few seconds later to land on his ribs with her butt, and then would shake it on his ribs. After that, she would sit on his face, and start to shake her butt on his face.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:03 am

The Arena echoed with excited roars from the fans, as Nico's air was crushed out of his lungs with a loud 'SLAM' of Mina's hips against his chest.

The crushing butt-drop left Nico totally helpless and breathless, giving Mina all the chances to taunt him by wriggling her muff over his chest.
"nhhh... uhmpfffff...".

Stunned and powerless to escape, the boy could only watch at her lovely butt come down to cover his face. Mina's wriggling movements would slowly absorb poor Nico's resistence, lulling the boy's face from side to side as she smothered his face deeper into her buttcheeks, rewarded by feeble muffled whimpers with each swaying of her hips as she knew he belonged under her soft, dominating butt now, with no chances to get out. "mff...mrf...m..".

Last edited by 157 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:14 am

"What? What's that? You want me to lock up your legs? That's a weird request but okay!" Mina was saying out loud, the audience laughing as she grabbed Nico's legs, locking his legs under her armpits, getting more air out of him due to his odd folded possession.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 am

"Mnnrf n-nomrffh... i..i givmmff...!!". Quite the opposite, poor Nico was trying to give up before the playful Mina would suffocate him out under her dominating butt, to the fans... and herself joy.

The ref came closer to try and listen, saying:"Uh..? Is he trying to say something..?", but Mina looked like having too much fun playing with her helpless toy, and the crowd was loving it too, so it was very unlikely that she would just let him speak out an easy surrendering way to get free... especially when his slowing down struggles were feeling so nice under her hips.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 am

"I don't know...do you think I should let him say something!?" Mina would ask the audience, still wriggling her butt.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:15 am

The whole arena answered with one booming: "NOOO!", as they all were enjoying Mina's hot domination over the helpless boy.
"M-Mnrf g-givrmff.. blubbb..", poor Nico was mumbling helplessly as Mina kept wriggling and jostling around his face, making him weaker and weaker from lack of air.
The refgirl shrugged absently and said: "Well, i can't get what he's trying to say, so you can go on with the fight i guess", not really caring if the match would end with a submission or a KO.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 am

"I guess you're staying under there until you pass out Nico! Good match though, I met a cute little toy to smother, and smash with my butt, that's good enough for me!" Mina said, bouncing a little bit, and went back to wiggling, switching between the two, knocking the air out of him.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:52 am

Nico was so embarassed while Mina kept bouncing and wriggling her hips over his helpless face, sending him weaker and weaker. The match could not have gone worst: totally one-sided.. and he was now going to pass out under a girl's butt, in fromt of a cheering crowd!

His small hands kept trying to push her off for a while, giving a nice sensation to her hips, until he became too weak to struggle, and she could enjoy the sight of his tired hands slipping away and dropping down to the mats, which meant he was close to pass out.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 pm

"You're going to be out soon, I'll just sit here until you pass out, okay Nico?" Mina asked tauntingly, rubbing her butt against his face, the audience cheering that she was going to make him pass out the way she said she was going to.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Tap out or pass out - Mina vs Nico (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tap out or pass out - Mina vs Nico (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next