by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nico Marelli vs Virgo - tap out or pass out

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Nico Marelli vs Virgo - tap out or pass out Empty Nico Marelli vs Virgo - tap out or pass out

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:09 am

Best 3 of 5 falls. Win by either forcing a submission from your opponent or knocking them out in any hold. Special rules: 1. No holds barred (hentai included) 2. Long KO count and no referee (The KO count will be done by the winning wrestler, either by counting to ten or dropping their opponents arm five times when they’re unconscious.)

Virgo:

It was time for Virgo’s debut in the AFW, and she was more than ready to leave an impression for everyone. Dressed up in her maid uniform, she was set and already down at the ring, waiting patiently for her opponent to descend the ramp to match up against her.

’Considering his past, I can only he’ll have some trouble with his easy embarrassment.’ The maid would think to herself, having studied Nico’s past when she had learned he would be her first opponent. Although she was wearing significantly more than his average opponent, she also knew that it was many men had a kink for a woman as petite and developed as her being in a maid outfit. So she would have to see his reaction to her before making an assessment on him.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Nico Marelli vs Virgo - tap out or pass out Empty Re: Nico Marelli vs Virgo - tap out or pass out

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:41 am

Unlike Virgo, Nico knew little to nothing about his next opponent, which was no surprise since she was a new addition to the the roster. Reading her bios he could tell that she was not an amazon, and that she was a submissionist, but that was it. The rest, he was going to learn it tonight.

Appeared on the ramp to salute the excited crowd, wearing his usual wrestling gear consisting in a pair of stretchy shorts with the Italian flag on the bottom, and matching boots, Nico walked to the ring getting to see his female opponent for the first time. And she was....a cute-looking, pink-haired maid. "0///0"

Once on the ring, he couldn't help but notice how lovely she looked in that alluring maid outfit, and the fact that the name Virgo meant "virgin" in ancient Latin only made it cuter. It was like getting close and personal with some beautiful cosplay model. Which would have been fantastic everywhere, except for a wrestling ring where he needed to stay focused on the match.

Nico 'hiding' his nervousness:

Doing his best not to look nervous, and  failing, the Italian boy walked closer to the petite girl (well she was more or less his size really), then he stuttered some welcome words and stretched out his hand for a polite handshake.
"So...welcome to AFW, let's have a, uhm, good match ok? Oh and my name is Nico. N-Nice to meet you 0///0".
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nico Marelli vs Virgo - tap out or pass out Empty Re: Nico Marelli vs Virgo - tap out or pass out

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Suffice to say, from his first words to her she was now well aware his embarrassment was indeed there. Although she didn’t know what exactly the cause was for him. But even with those thoughts, Virgo was sure to be a good sport and shook his hand back while smiling. “It is nice to meet you too, Master Nico. My name is Veronica, but everyone just calls me Virgo. I’m sure it’ll be a good match.”

After releasing his hand, Virgo would take the time to think and ask a question. “Master Nico, if you don’t mind me asking, there’s something I’d like to know.” Her maid talk was rather obvious, that even despite their soon to come match she was referring to him in such a manner. It was something she picked up in her past and never really could shake it, not that she cared much for it.

Holding the ends of her skirt with two fingers, Virgo gave a small royal bow before speaking again. “Is it true that most men have a fetish for maids? Or is that more a specific group of people?” Despite the strange question, Virgo asked it with a straight face, actually curious at Nico’s response.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:05 pm

"Virgo hm? That's a very nice name and.. uh? M-Master??? O-Ok... hehe... 0///0".
Nico had to admit that being addressed as "master" by his opponent sounded a little weird, though in a pleasant way. Indeed, she really looked and sounded like a nice and lovely person. If her attitude would radically change once the bell started, that was yet to be seen.

In any case, Nico was too captivated by her lovely, perfectly maid-like bow to worry about the match now.
"Oh my.. she looks so damnedly adorable! 0///0".

Trying to keep a hint of a composture, the Italian boy gulped, cleared his throat and managed to respond to Virgo's question.
"Oh..ah... I don't know about most men but... I guess you may say that, uh, there are many guys with a fetish for maids uniforms *blushhhh* P-Personally, I find them.... cute 0///0"..

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:04 pm

“Hmm, I see.” Virgo responded, nodding and going back to standing straight. “Sorry to put such a question on you before our match. I wasn’t allowed to wear my uniform back in my old league so the idea of whether or not other people enjoyed it never came up.”

“And if it’s any conciliation, I do believe you are attractive yourself, Master Nico.” Virgo added in, having heard him comment on her appearance during her bow. “I do hope we both have the chance to enjoy our match, and I’ll be sure to take care of you to the best of my abilities.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:28 pm

With everything ready for the match to start, the crowd started to increase the decibels, most of it being excited cheering of admiration for the beautiful maid.
"Oh well, I guess this sweeps away any doubt about the fans liking your outfit.. h-hehe", Nico noticed with a nervous smile while awkwardly brushing the back of his head.

"Ah...thank you Virgo 0///0 ...Unfortunately, I am your opponent so I'll have to try and avoid it. R-Ready when you are". Nico was just plain blushing at her gentle compliment this time. Sure thing Virgo was much into her wrestling maid persona. Even that final "I'll be sure to take care of you to the best of my abilities" line sounded like her maid-replacement of what would have been the normal "ring taunts".

With that said, the bell rung underlined by a collective roar of excitement. Willing to gauge her "abilities", Nico decided to take a prudent stance, stepping closer but letting Virgo make the first move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Seeing him take a more defensive posture, Virgo knew that she’d have to make the first move, something she was perfectly okay with doing. Although with him in his stance she’d have to get his guard dropped before making an effective move on him. Knowing he had a decent speed she knew getting a few locks on his legs were vital, so she’d need him on the ground instantly.

So taking the initiative, Virgo would move forward quickly and pretend to throw a slap at him. Although the move had completely missed as intended, hoping that he’d attempt a dodge and move to grab his wrist. If she got that far, she’d maneuver around him and lock his arm behind his back, starting up an early submission hold.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Nico saw the cute maid preparing for a face slap and, though he wasn't exatly a pro himself, he almost smiled at how telegraphed her basic move was.

"Heh... you'll need to do better than this Virgo-cha-nnghh...!? 0///0". The Italian boy decided to counter-attack with applying a wristlock to her slapping hand but, before he knew what was going on, Virgo had slipped behind him already, trapping his arm behind his back with a half hammerlock.

"Gasp...! Y-Yes..this was definitely better... urghh... 0///0", Ataru had to admit in shocked surprise. Despite Virgo not being the fastest wrestler, her fluid movements and knowledge of submissions had easily allowed to put Nico into a hold this early in the match, and now her male opponent was groaning and squirming to try and wriggle himself free.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:34 pm

“Sorry Master Nico, but I had to get you open for a submission.” Virgo responded as she pulled on his arm more slightly, aiming to slightly put him off with a bit of pain. “Most of the time people make a move on me first, so I had to mix things up in order to get close enough to you.”

Moving her leg to intertwin it with his, she was readying to trip the two of them down. Due to the positioning, her covered breasts slightly pushed against his back, an unintentional move that actually might serve to assist Virgo’s diversion. If it did, she’d then trip him down with her down on top of him.

Once they hit the ground, Virgo would act quickly and get off him. Moving around, she’d quickly turn him to his back and intertwined their legs, setting him up in a figure-4 leglock. “This will hurt for a bit Master Nico, but I only intend to balance out the speed between us.” She’d then put pressure in the hold, showing complete composure as she showed how swiftly she could set up a submission.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:07 pm

It was quite humiliating to the male contender, how Virgo was explaining what she was going to do next, almost apologizing about it but at the same time making him feel quite powerless as she methodically did what she had just announced, not giving him a chance to fight back.

"Umff...Thanks for the advice...0///0... W-Wahh?!". Nico had groaned trying to wriggle out of her hammerlock, when Virgo proceeded to trip him, her breasts providing quite an effective distraction as she pressed him from behind. And so, her successful maneuver allowed the wrestling maid to leave Nico slightly brethless as she fell ontop of him. "Ummffff...!"

Before he could even try to escape, the Italian boy had been rolled over and tangled into a neatly executed figure 4 leglock, as the maid once again proceeded to explain what she was going to do to him, and why.
"Urghh sounds fair enough... but I won't stay here and let you-uuunhhghh...". Nico's objections were cut short as Virgo applied pressure to her submission, letting him know that he was going nowhere until his legs would have been nicely weakened.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next