by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

All Bark and No Bite

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All Bark and No Bite Empty All Bark and No Bite

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:10 pm

Clyde Gastin could NOT shake what Abigail Le Grande did to him last week during their match together. It was an event that kept him up at night, flustered, tossing and turning with his head spinning and in need of long cold showers alone in his apartment.

The rookie destroyed him. Badly. Abigail had sexually conquered him and left him in a pool of his own cum after climaxing twice during the match, draining him until he was out cold and carried off into the infirmary.

She had been on his mind ever since that event and it bothered him to no end!   He thought about challenging her again, or maybe just talking to her, he had to admit, no woman had ever handled him like that before, let alone collar him. He was wandering the halls tonight at AFW TV, hoping to find her, maybe he'd challenge her, maybe he'd just want to chat. Not even the cowboy knew after she did such a number on his body and mind! He couldn't even think straight!

Spoiler:

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

All Bark and No Bite Empty Re: All Bark and No Bite

Post by Yori Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:34 am

The Friction talent had been in high demand as of late, especially after her most recent outing into the Tension ring. While she and her entourage had no real reason to loiter around the Kyoto arena most nights, tonight had been special. She didn’t have a match booked, but rather one that needed signing off on. It was some match taking place in some private residence. She had been provided the details, but it was Beckett who did all the reading for that stuff. She was just here to have fun and wrestle, and also sign paperwork apparently. For now, though she waited, bored with her chin resting in folded arms while the redhead reviewed everything she had scribbled her name on already.

Abigail Le Grande:
Beckett Tremblay:

“We’re going to have to go on a little shopping outing, you and I,”
Beckett remarked, handing the thin leatherbound brief folder to a member of staff once they had been properly autographed. She eyed the young beast trainer closely, stroking her chin as she visualized what would suit her best.

“Shopping?”
Abigail perked up, raising her head. The majority of her shopping, since she arrived in Japan, had been the window variety when it came to new outfits. It was a far cry from the circus back home where she could just have anything she wanted tailored up just by asking. “You should have led with that!” She puffed up her cheeks and folded her arms.

“And spoil the surprise? Come now, where is the fun in that?” Beckett mused quietly, giving a small shrug.

As both women made small talk, a searching Clyde would find them tucked away in a backstage room not far from the gorilla position. The object of his desire and her seemingly rigid guardian who cut more of an opposing figure just by how she carried herself with an air of regality.

Trixie Hart:

“Who are we spying on?”
A curious and quiet voice came from behind Clyde as the weight of their chin rested suddenly on his shoulder. A cheerful blond peered sidelong up at him with a smile worn from ear to ear. If he didn’t react quickly enough he would suddenly find himself wrapped up in a hug from behind as Trixie tried to pull him back into her for a bit of closeness for her small interrogation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:26 pm

Clyde was wandering around when he heard that familiar voice that hummed through his ears and late nights. He wanted to peer around the corner to see if it was indeed Abigail as he slowly began to peek around …. Stealth Cowboy in Action, waiting to see if it was indeed Abigail to muster up the Gusto to confront her.

He felt a comforting chin rest on his shoulder and a soft voice whispering to him.

“Abigail Le Grande.” He whispered back…. Only for his eyes to perk up and before he could sharply turn around he was taken!!

“Wah!! Hey!!” Clyde exclaimed as the busty clown snatched him into a tight hug that had Clyde off balance and flushed as he was taken into her arms!!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:53 pm

The quiet conversation between Beckett and Abigail came to an abrupt hault at the sudden raised voices. The redhead simply quirked a brow and half turned with mild disinterest while Abigail had to twist almost entirely around in her chair, craning her neck to look, blinking. Despite Trixie's efforts to keep her fun with Clyde underwraps, his yelling had given both of them away. The blond cowboy got an aggressive squeeze from the young clown, a mixed signal with how cheerfully she responded to the questioning looks.

“I caught him peeping!” Trixie proclaimed, trying to briefly heft Clyde off his feet with her grip on him before setting him back down, a bit too heavy for her to carry about as she may have wanted.

“Clyde?” Abigail canted her head slightly, gripping the edge of her seat to give it a few hops, turning it around without actually getting off it. Her eyes were almost immediately drawn to her choker, still secured around his neck. She smirked and sat up a bit straighter, trying to present herself rather cooly.

“Who?” Beckett asked with squinted eyes, her judgemental gaze stabbing into Clyde with all the sting of a stiletto blade.

“My little puppy.” Abigail proclaimed proudly. It seemed both Beckett and Trixie understood exactly what she meant by their reactions. She at the very least had told them about their match, though it seemed as though his actual name hadn't been used in the retelling. The redhead simply nodded and leaned back in her chair while Trixie giggled in his ear.

Woof. No wonder you were sniffing around. Looking for a little treat, huh?” Trixie teased before she buried her face against Clyde's neck and collar, blowing a wet raspberry against his skin. She would unwrap her arms just after, giving his backside a hard thrust with her hips to push him closer to the sitting pair.

“No treats.” Beckett addressed Clyde firmly, her gaze shifting to Abigail as if to reinforce the point. The young rookie pouted and gave a small nod. The redhead looked back to Clyde as she lounged in her seat, having the air of a respected crime boss meeting with someone who owed them money as she addressed him. “What exactly did you want, mutt?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:02 pm

"!!"  Clyde flushed as the young clown gave him an enthusiastic squeeze that was actually pretty strong for him! Blushing bright red as she called him out for peeping before she put the scrambling blonde back on his feet where Abigail greeted him and Clyde smoldered with embarrassed.

"Abigail." He muttered dry and embarrassed enough. Her knowing smirk and posture change only made his fire soften, as it was knowing indication that she wrecked and owned him last time.  The Who from this regal, mature woman sitting behind her did sting. Clyde eyed becket with wounded ego and saw a sculpted, regal goddess eyeing him like a slab of meat to see if he was fit enough before Abigail called him her little puppy. Proudly.

Hearing that, Clyde practically hit the floor, his jaw dropped and his face went bright red at how casually and proudly she used her pet name on him!! His bravado replaced with emasculated embarrassment that only went further as Trixie giggled in his ear.

"Huh? No, I ... Hnn~!"

Clyde shuddered at the laughter so close to his ear before the raspberry against his neck made him jump before his knees buckled, where he staggered like a new born dear in front of Beckett and Abigail after Trixie's hip check put him in front of the pair.

He barely got a chance to say anything before Beckett's commanding presence took over assuring to Clyde and even Abigail, 'no treats'. For some Reason Clyde was hurt by this!

"Mutt!?" Clyde exclaimed and glared at the domineering redhead.  "I'm Clyde Gastin! A former Tension Pro champion and... And... " The blonde flushed in front of Beckett before he looked sharply at Abigail and cleared his throat.

"Abigail. I want a rematch!" Clyde said, turning to the young rookie. "I... IF you're think can just do all that to me and COLLAR me..." Clyde stammered as he tugged on his choker. "Baby, you got another thing comin!" The cowboy announced, trying to sound threatening but his attempts were probably not as strong as he hoped.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:35 pm

Abigail's eyes lit up as she sat forward with giddy excitement as Clyde proclaimed his challenge to her. Regardless of how well he presented himself, the young girl couldn't help but enjoy the fact he had sought her out to make the request. Their last encounter had been a blast so the thought of tussling with the cowboy a second time sounded like a fun evening to her. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Beckett cut her off.

“Absolutely not.” The redhead rose from her chair, the clack of her heel boots piercing the silence in the room as she walked up to Clyde, placing herself between him and Abigail. She raised her chin, staring down her nose at him making the few inches she had on his height seem as though she was significantly taller and more imposing than him.

“She defeated you. Rather soundly from what I heard. What makes you think you are entitled to face her again?” The redhead looked down at the blond boy with a cold indifference to whatever legacy his company had been. She reached out to jab him in the chest hard with a finger. “She has more important things on the horizon than wasting her time on every washed up little boy toy around Tension looking to have some of her rising star shine rub off on them.”

“I don't have more important stuff to do. Let me rub off on him. Trixie remarked with a bright smile and a manic giggle. Her laughter died down as the redhead shifted her gaze momentarily to her, silently telling her “no” as well with a stern look. Abigail quietly peeked out from behind Beckett, frowning softly at the exchange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:37 pm

Clyde was taken off guard but just how eager and giddy Abigail got. It made him flush as she seemed to beam with readiness to fight again and admittedly her enthusiasm got Clyde rather hot.

And then Beckett said No.

“Huh?” He cocked his head as the ringleader stood up, her heels clacking on the floor as Clyde soon went face to face with the towering mistress who towered over him, his face right up to her large bust, making him feel like a little man up against an imposing boss of a woman who commanded the room, even an eager Trixie who seemed jumpy to rub on him… Something that Cut though the Tension Clyde had a bit… It was nice to know he had takers!!

“Washed up? Boytoy!? Lady im a former champ and i was doing pretty good against her until…” Clyde paused and hesitated to finish that sentence, but his bright red cheeks seemed to spell it out .

“She… You got lucky!” Clyde stammered and looked behind Abigail before peering back up to Beckett with a glare.

“Are you like… Her manager? Who are you?”

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:46 pm

Beckett gave a haughty huff as Clyde trailed off just shy of giving his reason for losing, seizing the momentary silence to reach up with a gloved hand and roughly pinch the blond boy's reddened cheek between her fingers. She looked on with a smug sense of entitlement, unmoved by his words. “You were her second official wrestling match, champ.”

The redhead would release her grip on him, idly shaking her hand out at the wrist as if touching him had somehow made her fingers dirty despite wearing gloves. “Beckett Tremblay. I am Ms. Le Grande's mentor and keeper. It is under my tutelage that she has flowered into the promising wrestling talent that, seemingly quite literally, made you her bitch.” Her piercing silver eyes flicked down to the collar then back to Clyde's face, painted lips curling into a cruel smile.

Abigail finally pushed herself up from her chair and walked over to the two, half standing beside Beckett she flashed Clyde a soft apologetic smile. She could feel the difference in tone between her own teasing and flirting and the redhead's more hostile tone and thought to interject to keep things from getting too heated. “Beckett pretty much taught me everything I know… well, about wrestling. Her and Trixie…” She gave a nod to the blond girl awkwardly standing in the wings of their conversation. “Are pretty much like my family. Like sisters."

“I'm the fun one.” Trixie remarked as she leaned in, attempting to hug her arms around one of Clyde's, resting her cheek against his shoulder with a nuzzle. Abigail made a face, cheeks puffing up slightly, defensive over Trixie cuddling up against her little collared friend. Beckett snorted softly and rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:23 pm

"Nnnh~!" Clyde groaned as Beckett mockingly punched his cheek, flushing Clyde with embarrassment as the domineering ringleader toyed with him. It hurt, and Clyde stood on his toes as the refined redhead teased Clyde into a small submission before she released him so rudely, there Clyde learned of an embarrassing thing, he was collared by a rookie who had a keeper. Great.

Being called Abigail's bitch however fired up Clyde, his cheeks flushing as the collar became her fixation. Clyde honestly was about to demand Ms. Becket in the ring instead before Abigail got between them and offered her subtle apology, spelling it out that the buxom, mistress ringleader and the eager, lovable clown girl were basically her family. At that, Clyde softened just a bit.

"Sisters, huh?" Clyde repeated to Abigail before eyeing Beckett as suddenly Trixie hugged him "Ooh!" Clyde jumped as Trixie hugged him, curling up to him with her arms and nuzzling her cheek to his bare shoulder, causing Clyde to blush deeply and get a little weak in the knees... Between Abigail and Beckett, now Trixie... These girls were affecting him in more ways than he expected!! It was hard to keep tough when half of him wanted to melt.

He did however raise an eyebrow at Abigail's reaction before being drawn to Beckett's snort. His eyes narrowed. He wasnt mad but she had his attention. And so did Abigail....

"Well, She did really well teaching you, I'll say that."
Clyde added wryly, knowing Abigail's wrestling was superior that night for sure.

Clyde sighed.

"Okay Big Sis... I'll admit it... " Clyde looked right at Abigail and frowned deeeeeeply, knowing he would admit it.

"Abigail... You... Wrecked me..." The blonde smoldered just saying it aloud as he turned back to Beckett.

"So, I want another shot...!! You expect me ta' just let her go after she left me in a puddle of my own cum? Aint no girl ever done that to me before, so I want a shot at the rematch!" Clyde said proudly before eyeing the ringmistress.

"Or is there anyone I gotta go through to reach her?" Clyde said to Beckett, ready and willing to take her on just to make it to Abigail.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:38 am

“Me?” Trixie inquired curiously, wiggling her eyebrows at Clyde then looking for Beckett for confirmation.

“No.” The redhead snapped sharply, narrowing her eyes. “What part of no rematch don't you understand?” She seemed adamant on that point. While she wouldn't admit it openly, having her little protege score a win over a former champion had been an incredible boon to the circus trio. She wasn't about to risk Clyde being able to get his win back over Abigail, especially not while she had an important match coming up. She seemed about ready to leave when Abigail tugged on her sleeve, leaning in to whisper to the redhead. Beckett seemed annoyed for a moment but would soon be smirking, eyeing Clyde up and down again. Glancing sidelong she gave Abigail a small nod before turning and walking off to leave him with the two younger girls.

Abigail stepped up to Clyde with a small smile, reaching out to touch the collar around his neck before tracing her fingers down his chest. “So there's this other guy who was a real jerk to me. If you beat him up, you can have your rematch.” She drummed her finger lightly on his chest. “How's that sound?”

“Sounds pretty nice.” Trixie whispered into Clyde's ear, still clinging to his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next