by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Quick Bite to Eat

2 posters

Go down

A Quick Bite to Eat Empty A Quick Bite to Eat

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:17 am

Claire had been busy lately—busy enough that she had not seen her friend and rival Akiko too much, which saddened her. They did see some of each other at the dojo—which Claire had joined at her friend’️s behest following their first match against each other—and had sparred with each other once or twice, but the American kawaii girl had found herself being swept up into an increasingly hectic schedule which, at one point, even included a shot at the kawaii title.

Well, finally, she had found some down time, and she was very, very excited to be able to hang out with Akiko again. Claire hadn’️t been very discreet about the crush she had on the ninja girl, but, so far, Akiko hadn’️t really shown much interest in return. Claire was not about to press her, but the schoolgirl would be looking to try to win Akiko over—or at least convince her to consider the possibility of getting together in that way.

Today, the two of them were having a nice, relaxing lunch at one of the local café️s. Claire was dressed appropriately for the warm weather, wearing a pair of denim shorts, sandals, and a purple T-shirt. She happily made her way into the café️, looking around for her friend.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Quick Bite to Eat Empty Re: A Quick Bite to Eat

Post by dlamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:31 am

It had certainly been awhile since Akiko and Claire last met. Between her studies, vigilante duties, and training, it seemed the only time the saw each other was at the dojo. It was sad really, Akiko had enjoyed Claire's company after some time. Granted, she didn't hold the same feelings that Claire did, but she saw the girl as a friend and rival all the same. Most of Aki's time had been spent studying that ninja organization that jewel thief had talked about. She couldn't find anything online, but she found a handful of newspaper clippings and books on it. The Red Lotus if she remembered correctly. They were responsible for many thefts and kidnapping of women, likely new recruits. I need to find out more info... oh, there's Claire.

"Hey Claire," Aki called, waving to her. "Over here."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 am

Claire managed to spot Akiko when the ninja girl called out to her, and the American girl happily trotted over to where her friend was, wrapping her arms around the other kawaii girl and squeezing her tightly. “Hey, Aki!” she said merrily, trying to pick the ninja girl up off of the ground as she held her in the close hug. After setting her down, Claire would giggle, blushing a little as she realized how crazy she must seem—not just to Akiko, but to the other patrons of the café️, as well. “It’️s great to see you again. I missed you…a lot.” Taking her gaze off of her friend for the first time, Claire scanned the café️. “Have you already sat down somewhere? Or should we try to find a table?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 am

"Oh hey Claire, nice to see you t- woah!" Before Aki knew it, she was being lifted up by Claire in a hug. The girl sure was affectionate. Part of her thought it was just because Claire had a crush on the kunoichi, but decided to say nothing toward it. It was a surprise that the girl was so strong though. Then again, Aki didn't weigh much and the two did train a lot. It was nice to see the girl's enthusiasm if anything.
Once Claire let her down, Aki brushed herself off. Unlike her friend, Aki dressed a little more femininely, wearing a white skirt, t-shirt, and tennis shoes. There was a clear contrast between the two's fashion choice, but it worked for them. "Uh, yeah. Nice to see you too. I haven't picked a seat yet, so you can pick a place out." She looked around the cafe for a moment, it wasn't too busy at the moment, so they should be able to find a good seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:22 am

Claire almost surprised herself with her little display, lifting Akiko up like that, but she had been doing a lot of training recently, and her enthusiasm about seeing the object of her affection was enough to overcome any physical obstacles to the act. She held the ninja girl up for a few seconds before setting her down, blushing a little and smiling at Aki’️s pretty face.

“Sorry. I’️m just excited, I guess. It feels as if it’️s been quite a while since we’️ve spent any time together…outside of the dojo, I mean,” she explained. As she did, she glanced downwards, checking out the cute outfit that her friend was wearing. Claire thought her own clothes were pretty cute and everything, but Akiko definitely took the cake when it came to how they dressed. In all white, she looked like an adorable little tennis player!

When Aki mentioned that she hadn’️t sat down yet, Claire nodded, surveying the not-too-busy café️ for a good spot. “Hmm…how about over here?” She gestured to an open booth in the corner of the room. It was a nice, cozy little spot, which struck Claire as being just perfect for the two small kawaii girls. Taking Akiko’️s hand in her own, she would gently pull on her friend as she headed over towards her chosen table.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:34 am

"I-It's fine Claire." Akiko dusted herself off once Claire let go. Man, she's getting so strong. I'm kind of jealous of her progress. She thought with a wry smile. At the rate Claire was going, she'd make a great wrestler. Aki herself had a little desire to climb the ladder of that world. Wrestling was still just a cover for her vigilante work.
Aki following her rival to the free table with little resistance, detaching her hand from Claire once they reached their destination. "So, how's your wrestling career been going so far?" She asked. She was a curious since it had been awhile since she had seen the girl or any of her matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 am

Claire was reluctant to let go of Aki’️s hand, but she knew that she would have to as she felt it begin to move in her tight grasp. She would open her hand, letting the ninja girl go as they sat down on opposite sides of the table. Claire stared across the table at Aki, smiling, infinitely fascinated with her friend and rival. Snap out of it, she told herself, realizing that, if she kept wearing her emotions on her sleeve in this manner, she was liable to scare Akiko off for good. And then Claire would never have a chance to win her over to the idea of the two of them being together.

“My career?” she repeated, thinking back on all that she had done since she and Aki had last spent time together outside of the dojo. A lot had happened. Important stuff. She was a little surprised that Aki hadn’️t heard, but she knew that the ninja girl led a busy life, even if she didn’️t know exactly what she did outside of the dojo and the ring. “I, uh…actually, I was in a championship match,” Claire informed her rival, blushing a little. “I beat the champion to earn a title shot, and then we had this really close match…and, well, long story short, she sort of cheated, kinda, and I lost.” She shrugged.

“There’️s no changing what happened now, I guess. Besides that, I’️ve just been in a bunch of random matches. Some of them weird, some of them normal. I’️ve done quite a few sumo panties matches, which, while painful, are sort of thrilling, too…maybe we should do one sometime, Aki.” She smiled again, thinking about the two of them in a wedgie match against each other. “So, what have you been up to? Done anything fun recently?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down