by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Bark and Bite of The Nobles: Renee Meets Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos

2 posters

Go down

The Bark and Bite of The Nobles: Renee Meets Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos Empty The Bark and Bite of The Nobles: Renee Meets Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos

Post by Cleomori Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:42 am

It was a cold afternoon, the Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos in the midst of a brutal fight—both girls drenched in sweat and, a bit of blood. It appeared that Gaia was beginning to get one over on her partner, the black-haired Russian slithering her body across Brooke's waist, and retraining her in a stiff, but steady modified version of a "tazzmission hold." Brooke begged for mercy, but Gaia had only seemed to tighten her grip even more, not a single referee in sight to stop her from snapping her neck right then and there. Well, until Aya came bursting through the training room door with a stranger behind her. Both women glared at her in silence, Gaia letting go of Brooke's neck. The two quickly bowed in the presence of their Goddess, still weary of the girl they had brought with her—the Nobles making it their mission to never let their eyes stray from Renee. She didn't look all too strong—could easily be dismantled with that weak figure of hers. She wasn't exactly frail or anything, but compared to the opponents they fought, she was no big deal whatsoever. She had no real physique to brag about, and even worse, she had a babyface. The last time they had a babyface on their team, she didn't last all too long.
The two immediately disliked the Renegade, but Gaia stayed quiet, waiting for her master to explain herself, while Brooke was quick to tear down Renee, "The Hell is this? No offense, mom, but is she the replacement for our third member?! She's no better than the last girl on our team—whatever her name was."
"Brooke—Control yourself," Gaia grunted under her breath, bowing at both women in front of her.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Attire(s):

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

The Bark and Bite of The Nobles: Renee Meets Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos Empty Re: The Bark and Bite of The Nobles: Renee Meets Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:52 am

Renee was looking around the place as Aya burst through the door. It seemed like some sort of backstreet alleyway or underground fighting ring. And by looking at the two women staring at her, her assumptions of it being some sort of fight den were mostly true. However, she was not intimidated by the scenery nor the two ladies in front of her. She’s been through this kind of ring before back in her indie days so this was totally up her alley; pun very much intended.

Renee looked at the girl who insulted her with underestimating Renee’s experience and actual strength. Sure she had some losses she doesn’t want to talk about but she probably has more experience in the ring than either or both of those two combined. She took a step forward and checked her out.

“You better watch your tone there, bitch. I’ve been doing what you are attempting to do for way longer than you. And who are you supposed to be? A roided up version of me when I was younger?”

Attire:

Back to top Go down

The Bark and Bite of The Nobles: Renee Meets Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos Empty Re: The Bark and Bite of The Nobles: Renee Meets Brooke Slaughterhouse and Gaia Drakos

Post by Cleomori Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:17 am

Brooke burst out laughing, the bitch blinded to her years of underground fighting and the twelve fight club championships under her belt. She didn't have much to brag about officially when it came to AFW, but she was no amateur. She was a menace, and everyone in the room, but Renee seemed to get that message. It didn't take long before the fair-skinned, African-American beauty was up in her face, spouting vulgar nonsense.
"Are you a r-(censored) or sumthin? Who the Hell do you think you are, talking to me that way?! Talk that shit in the ring, and I'll lay you across the canvas in seconds. Back the fuck-up and fuck off to your little doll house, letting men ride you like the cute little bimbo you are, whore."
Gaia and Aya kept silent, neither woman much for getting involved in the affairs of others. Though, the Goddess herself had a subtle smirk on her face, Gaia taking note of it. The absolute powerhouse of a wrestler walked over to Aya's side, as the two watched the absolute children bicker about who was the better fighter; no one in the room aware that Brooke genuinely thought that Renee might have been one of the many sex workers that Aya hired to pleasure her in bed.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:53 am

Renee was offended by Brooke calling her the French word for late. She grabbed the outfit of Brooke as she got up all in her face. It seemed like she was challenging Brooke to a match possibly.

“The fuck you say about me you little bitch? I’m gonna make you eat those words you bastard. You don’t know who you’re messing with. I’ll fuck you up right here right now. You gonna back up your words or cower like the fat cow you are? Because I can throw down with the best. I can easily beat you here and make you take a walk of shame.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:28 pm

Gaia looked over at Aya, the Russian's jaw dropped from Renee's ferocity. It was clear then and there that she wasn't going to be a pushover by any means. It was more than likely that she was Mabel's replacement, and the smirk on her master's face only seemed to tell her everything she needed to know. She told herself that Renee would be a fine addition to their squadron, but for now, she had to calm down both girls. She took a few steps forward, planning to get in between the two, but Aya grabbed her by the hand, and giggled softly with a "hush" gesture over her lips. Gaia immediately retreated back and watched the two bicker.
Brooke, on the other hand, looked as if she was going to burst a blood vessel. The woman gritted her teeth and, to the surprise of Gaia, sent a right jab to the face of Renee, and kicked her down. She was full of herself, and was truly unremarkable in the field, but one thing was for certain—she made up for it in strength and her physique. The light-skinned woman looked down at her downed partner, disgust on her face. She spat at Renee, not planning on going easy on her. In fact, if she really was going to be her teammate, she planned to either make her the most obedient dog imaginable, or break her.
Aya and Gaia stared on in silence, Brooke opening her mouth to say something, "Bitch, I'm the damn daughter of the great Aya Zahara, who the Hell do you think you are to think you can stand next to me?! From what I've seen from your file, you couldn't even beat your own damn rival without blackmail, you worthless piece of shit. That legacy is nothing but a front to hide how fucking weak you are, you brat."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:48 am

Renee would be sucker punched by Brooke as she took a tumble to the floor. She also got spat on by Brooke as she was insulted about her victories being considered flukes. Renee was also insulted about how she used Yona’s brother to make her quit during their second match. However, Renee would not take this disrespect lightly.

As Brooke was looking to assume that Renee was all bark but no bite, Renee would wipe the spit off of her before decking Brooke back in the face. It seemed like Brooke underestimated her punching prowess as this punch was similar or possibly better than Brooke gave to her. She then pushed her down and would stand on her leg.

“If you read my file then you’d know that I can back that up with my skills in the ring. Sure you have a better punch than me. But I can technician the shit out of you and prove that I’m the far more superior wrestler than you are you udder having glass cannon. So do you want to fuck me up some more or do I just have to knock you out and possibly knock you down the pyramid that Aya told me about that one time.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:04 am

Gaia took a step back, not wanting to fuck with Renee after that. She perfectly proved herself to the Russian, but as for Brooke; she didn't seem all too excited to be knocked down by the newcomer. She growled, insulted by the mere idea that she thought she could ever replace her spot. The light-skinned crook wanted to tear her apart, but Renee had her restrained under her foot. The Renegade was no joke, but that would make it all the better when Brooke showed her what she was truly made of. However, right as she prepared to go absolutely vicious on her enemy, Aya stepped in and proposed that they do a match. It was honestly such a strangely obvious thing that neither girl thought of until then, but it was perfect. From the angle Renee was at, her future opponent seemed pathetic; it pissed the heel off enough to throw everything on the line just to step in the ring and legally kick the shit out of the kid.
She whined under her breath, trying to pull her leg out from under Renee's boot. To her surprise, there was no luck, so she had to declare her challenge, lying beneath the person she was trying to intimidate. Gaia was red to the cheeks, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous this whole situation was. Well, until her teammate decided to finally let it out.
"You wanna fucking fight, bitch?! Fine, it's a fight you'll get! I'll bet everything that I'll knock you out in under a minute! If not, and I lose, I'll gladly resign from my position—mostly because only one of us is getting out of the ring tonight! I'm going to beat you to fucking death, so write your will you fuck!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:11 am

Renee was saved by Aya as she proposed a match between her and Brooke. She was wanting a match anyways so this seemed like the perfect opportunity to impress Aya that she’s actually someone she should consider representing this organization she just joined. Renee would need her opponent up however as she let off her foot on Brooke and let her get up. That was when she got the gruesomest trash talk she’s ever received in her entire wrestling career. However, she had a sure fire way of firing back.

“Yeah. That’s what Yona told me before I beat her ass in our second match. You don’t scare me. As I said before, I’ll make you bow down to me and make you take a walk of shame towards your mom that is Aya I assume.”

30 minutes later

Renee was in her wrestling gear in this run down ring. It didn’t mind her at all as this was just a really old ring and it looked aesthetically cool to be in. However, her mind was focused on defeating her opponent across from her. She already took note of her opponent’s strength but she was very confident that Renee is gonna make Brooke twist her body around in so many different wrestling holds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:23 am

Brooke wasn't afraid of Renee in the slightest, far too fueled by rage to see how risky this was for her. Even Gaia stood by her ringside, trying to talk her out of it, but she blocked out everything she said. She wanted to make the newbie pay for making her look stupid in front of her adopted mother. For a split minute and a half, all you could hear was her yelling, before she finally walked back into the training room with a sports bra. She glared daggers at the Renegade, quick to slide inside the practice ring and immediately run at Renee before Aya could ring the bell. Gaia slapped her own face in embarrassment, the monster starting the match off with a barrage of punches to her body.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:24 am

Renegade would see Brooke running at her and was unprepared to counter it. She would then get hit with a barrage of punches to the body of hers as Renegade would try to kick her away. A few minutes later, Renegade managed to kick Brooke away and waited for the actual bell to ring to begin the sparring match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down