by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath Empty Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

Post by Cleomori Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:42 pm

Standard Match: Winner determined by pinfall, submission, or knockout.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
The moment of truth had finally come; would Gaia finally meet her match? It was ironic that the Russian had been working at AFW for years now, but was only now getting her first taste of action. Luckily for her, a day hasn't gone by where she didn't practice day and night for a moment to throw down with someone again. The last time she really got to fight someone was back when she first joined this organization of hers, her heart sparked by the flames of freedom. She went off to every fight club she could find and rose her way to the top; never once even shedding a drop of blood. However, she wasn't sure how good she'd fair in the professional sect of the world. She was strong and had the moves honed to a tee, but she didn't know what she had in store for her behind the curtains. Even so, she had left fear behind the moment she got locked up and beaten silly for absolutely nothing.
In fact, the idea that she'd be worried about losing angered her. She was usually quite composed, and she wouldn't let that change now; the Russian feeling her own abs to calm her down. There was always a smooth, bumpiness to her body that seemed to always comfort her. Without a second to waste, she burst through, a violent burst of smoke fuming on each side of the ramp, Gaia triumphantly stomping out from the purple haze. The audience roared in excitement, impressed by what they got to lay their eyes on. Hilariously, it was rare to see women of AFW be so ripped and chiseled from all angles, and in spite of that, she had such a pretty face hidden behind her black bangs. She didn't exactly put up a happy front either; she walked over to the ring, slightly waving to the people and kindly high-fiving some kids in the crowd. It actually made her heart feel a bit giddy, a slight smile on her face. Gaia wasn't a tsundere by any means, but she preferred to keep her emotions to a minimum. She believed it was meant for something more formal, like a party or a dinner.
However, it didn't stop her from entering the ring and asking the announcer for their microphone. She thanked the man, and looked over into the distance, prepared to let herself be known.
"To everyone that came to see a good match, I promise you, I won't disappoint! Most of you don't know me, but I'm here tonight to show you what I can do—so bet on me! Put all your money into it if you have to! This isn't an act of pride, this is an act of appreciation to you guys! I'm going to do all I can to win against another newcomer to the ring, and I won't stop until she's knocked down by my feet!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Match Attire:

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath Empty Re: Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

Post by Simone Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:52 pm

Ashera was new here, she debutted in another wrestling company gaining her first win and she was ripped too but when she entered into the arena screaming in rage she saw her opponent, she was very ripped too! "Damn that woman is HOT! I'll hope she will use power and not some cowardly submissions." The moment Ashera entered she flexed her physique and was like a warrior who was going in battle, screaming and charging in she slid into the ring and looked at Gaia with a raging gaze
"HELLO WOMAN CAN'T WAIT TO DESTROY EACH OTHER BELLIES! HOPE YOU AREN'T A COWARD AND USE YOUR FULL STRENGHT!" Ashera would scream with any word, after all she was embodied rage! She went to her corner and waited the match to start, she couldn't fucking wait to go and fight this big woman like her.

Spoiler:
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath Empty Re: Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

Post by Cleomori Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:07 pm

Gaia wasn't one for romantic feelings, but she did feel a certain way when she laid eyes on her opponent. She was no different from the other brash and idiotic girls she's met so far, like Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, and especially Brooke. She couldn't help but scoff, pretty impressed with Ashera's physique. In fact, her body was far tighter than hers, which was already a good start to their match. She was worried that she'd be stuck with a weak imbecile that barely tried to keep themselves fit, but luckily for her, it seemed that the newbie was going to put up a good fight. However, despite her excitement, she stayed quiet, nodding her head in agreement, circling the ginger as she prepared to send the first strike to her belly, prepared to give her what she wanted.
By then, the girls would be in a stand-off, the Russian powerhouse making a full circle around Ashera, stopping in front of her as the bell finally rung. She quickly sent a fast punch to her opponent's stomach, thrusting her fist deep into her abs, trying to break through the surface and target her gut. For that split second of pure adrenaline, all anyone could hear was a loud thump, and a few subtle footsteps, Gaia tightening her footing. She came prepared, and she wasn't going to play nice, even if she was pleasantly surprised by her first official opponent.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:13 pm

"OOFF!!... EHEH... NOT BAD! IT'S MY TURN NOW!" Ashera was satisfied by Gaia punch, it was strong and precised and.. hurted that was exactly what she wanted a strong opponent that could fucking hurt her a lot but now she decided to test Gaia belly and she did deliver her charged punch into Gaia belly twisting it and not sparing any strenght. Her opponent was stront and she too wouldn't hold back until one of the two would go down.

But there was a problem, Ashera liked strong girls and... hentai would take her to a disqualification.. so at that moment she was angry and horny at the same time. "HOW'S THIS WOMAN? THIS IS ONLY A TASTE! DON'T DARE TO GO DOWN SO SOON. I WANNA CONTINUE UNTIL ONE OF US CAN'T MOVE ANYMORE... fk she is so hot... Ashera whispered at herself and would try to bring Gaia closer after the punch to deliver a knee into her belly after!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:37 pm

Gaia grunted calmly at the first hit, a red bruise left over her abs. It didn't hurt as much, and she quickly recovered, but it wasn't enough time for her to predict the knee digging deep into her gut, sending her back slightly. She stomped hard on the canvas, trying to find her footing, staring at her opponent with a level of respect. She truly has met her match, but that didn't mean she was going to roll over and succumb so easily. Gaia slammed her fist against her own stomach over and over, keeping her eyes sternly concentrated on her opponent. She pumped herself up, walking back up to the girl.
"Is it a test of strength you want? Because you've got it. Excuse my language, but fuck the wrestling. Right here, we fight like true women. First to get knocked out takes the win, but no silly tricks like that knee earlier. Just good ol fists," Gaia declared, placing her hands above her chest, not giving Ashera a second to take in what she said, before she sent a hard uppercut to her abs, bending her fist trying to make her gag for air. She truly tried to take the initiative, pouring her heart and soul into the punch, just like the Goddess of Wrath had earlier. It was a challenge she wanted, and a challenge she'd get.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:41 pm

"UGHHH.. I LIKE YOUR LANGUAGE WOMAN! FINE! LET'S DESTROY EACH OTHER!" Ashera too was excited, her opponent was though and hot she couldn't ask any better! After the uppercut of Gaia she backed a bit but only to go for another one while grabbing Gaia wrists! "NOW STAY THE FUCK STILL, YOU HAVE BLOOD TO COUGH!" A powerful punch into the center of Gaia belly was executed but since Ashera grabbed her wrist she wouldn't give Gaia the chance of going back and would pull her in again for another and another.. she wanted to get the woman on her kness at all costs. And if successful she would grab her by the neck to give her an headbutt as a final hit of the combo!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:21 am

Gaia expected her opponent to get back from the hit; the Russian would've been sorely disappointed if she didn't. However, what she didn't expect, was for Ashera to snap her wrist, squeezing it with such strength that even she couldn't break out of, the ginger powerhouse taking the opportunity to drive a firm, mighty pound to her abs. The first hit only slightly took her aback, but soon, her opponent hit her again, and again, and again. By the final punch, she had coughed out a puddle of saliva, her eyes looking as if they'd pop from their sockets—her tongue also sticking out like a dog. It was a humiliating assault, that left her immobile as she stumbled back and collapsed onto the canvas. She didn't even have the strength to land on her knees, the black-haired deviant falling on her back and staying down for an utterly long period of time. The referee was on the verge of calling the match, but before he could, Gaia placed one of her hands on the ropes, and looked over at Ashera in amazement, and a bit of aloofness, as she was still dazed from the attacks. However, it seemed that the Goddess wasn't going to let her rest—the ginger grabbing her by the neck, Gaia having no choice but to comply, suddenly getting knocked back down with a headbutt. She held her head, whining softly in pain. The former prisoner had never felt a pain like this before, shocked that she hadn't shed any blood yet. Well, that's what she thought before blood slithered down her forehead. Her eyes widened; the monster of a woman actually damaging her enough to make her bleed.
For a while, she stayed down, holding her head. She wanted to stand back up more than anything, but the pain she was under was more than immense. She tried to analyze the situation, seeing that her abs were glowing a bright red; her punches so powerful that her belly was actually beginning to lose form, even becoming soft, if you will.
"Damn. You're a strong one. I commend you for taking the lead so soon into the match, but it's not over until one of us doesn't get back up," she calmly groaned, grabbing the ropes again, and finally gaining the strength to pick herself back up. At the very least, Ashera let her get back up.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:22 am

"THANKS WOMAN YOU ARE STRONG TOO FOR RESISTING BUT.. I WANNA HURT YOU MORE. Fuck this bitch Is so hot... Ashera whispered at the end, She went to gaia and wanted to feel Her fucking abs in a way She couldn't get disqualified, so She wrapped Her hands around Gaia back while holding Her arms too for a bearhug! She could hear their abs and chests grinding on each other, It was Amazing and She had no intention of relasing this soon. "HOWS THIS WOMAN? IT HURTS? DONT YOU DARE TO GIVE! EVEN IF I SQUEEZE A LOT!" Ashera was squeezing Gaia as hard as She could, She wanted this hot bitch hurted and not only that but She wanted to find a way to feel Her because She was strong and hot and the same time..
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:13 pm

A stream of drool trickled down her lips, the powerhouse undeniably turned on by the brush of their abs against each other. After all, it was her comfort and soft spot. To be more specific, her belly button, the weakest part of her exterior, taking so much damage. Gaia couldn't help but moan softly, trying to push away from the bearhug to no avail. Ashera only applied more pressure, the Russian turned into her rather rough toy. In euphoria, she certainly wanted to tap out, but she didn't—it would be shameful for her first match, and for her honor. She was a fighter, and she wouldn't go down until she was either standing over her body or the one being stood over. She tightened her fists, sending a harsh uppercut down to her opponent's stomach, trying to force her to let go.
"A worthy foe; I couldn't ask for anything more for my debut," she groaned.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:38 pm

"Ughh.. SAME FOR ME!.. Damn She's even more hot when troubled.." Ashera got hitted and decided to release only to slam Gaia down with her full force to damager Her and on rebounce She would stomp into Her belly! "NICE JOB GIRL! LETS SEE JOW THOUGH YOU ARE!" Of course It wouldn't end with only One stomp, in fact Ashera splashed on Gaia and their bodies where now colliding again. Ashera started to get a bit Red, but was that from anger le embarassment? Who knows.. "COME ON HOTTI....GIRL! GET UP I WANNA SMASH YOU MORE!"
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next