by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:22 am

Gaia groaned in disgust, crushing her head within her thighs, simply out of anger for what once seemed like a proud monster like her. Now she knew she was just another degenerate, but this was still a match after all, so she took advantage of her stupidity to take the win for herself. She squeezed hard on her head, not wanting to go back on her word, but also wanting to give her opponent what she wanted out of appreciation for getting her back to her senses. Well, while also spinning the fight in a way that would only leave her as the winner.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

Post by Simone Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:34 am

"Nghhh..wait not gonna powerbomb me? What are you a WIMP?" Ashera thought Gaia would finish her with Power, but instead She started squeezing? "Fuck you coward going that route again?" Ashera got pissed and used all Her remaining strenght to launch Gaia into the corner! "So im a pervert huh? I saw your fucking expression! You liked It bitch!" Ashera now was blinded by rage, was Gaia teasing her? Or She was really disgusted while liking that the First time? She didn't care and went to pick up Gaia to slam Her down as much as She could! "You hot fuck! Tch.. hot but stubborn i liked Her.."
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:25 am

Gaia looked on in confusion, just wanting to help Ashera out at this point. She had no clue where this was going, and she certainly wasn't a fan, but despite that, she followed through, using her thighs to thrust her opponent away. However, Ashera immediately went after her again, leading to her leaping out of the way, and sending a punch to her stomach. She took the chance to kick her face into the turnbuckle behind her, and grabbed her by the waist, finally giving her what she wanted, slamming her down on the canvas with a rough powerbomb.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:32 am

"UGHHH!!! Thats some Power..." Ashera smiled and now Gaia was folding Her, It was... So sexy... "You are strong girl i respect you. With this Ashera pulled Gaia in to give Her a kiss again before finally passing out. It was a rough fight for both opponents but when She pulled Gaia for the kiss She gave Her One last belly punch as a sign of respect, the ref could only count her now..

ONE!...TWO!...
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:13 am

Gaia gagged, not expecting to be punched, AND kissed on top of that, but she was so close to taking the victory that she settled in her position, holding her down when the referee finally got to three. Gaia stood back up and bowed, having done what she promised to the audience. She smiled, pretty satisfied with herself for the most part. Though, all good will she had for Ashera had vanished. She glared down at the dirty slut, and walked away. She didn't want anything left to do with the ginger.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:20 am

Ashera got up, immediately. She didn't want to lose Gaia no matter what, She went to Her backstage hugged her from behind and said. "I don't care what you think about me i fucking love you i wanna smash that belly everyday." After that She would slap that ripped ass and go away, She Lost the match but won the battle... In Her head.. "fuck this girl Is so hot.." She was whisperin why going away.
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:02 pm

Gaia, at this point, was too tired to even fight back. She hated that Ashera touched her against her will, but fuck it, she could respect the resilience of her rival, still chasing after her even when the match was over. She rolled her eyes, and placed a hand on her hip. She was prepared to have a chat with this horny deviant that somehow managed to leave her mark on her wrestling career, but she was already too far away, and Gaia wasn't going to run after her. She sighed, walking off to meet up with Aya and Brooke in their usual spot.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:07 pm

Ashera saw that Gaia didn't follow her but she was sure that she left a positive mark and couldn't wait to meet her again in a more.. private time.. "Maybe i was too pushy.. but damn she was so hot, i hope she would like to meet me again ;( i wanna smash that belly again.. or maybe smash something else...but she decided to follow Gaia to see what she would up too before going to her room and saw her with another 2 girls.. "oh cmon! She already has girls? Fuck i'm envious.. i wanna her all for me!"

End of the tread
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3