by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:36 pm

Gaia slapped herself, feeling herself lose focus. All that damage was starting to get to her, as she let her guard down to subsequently be slammed down on the canvas. Whatever she did, it would be met with another attack that would her sprawled out over and over. It was getting on her nerves, but she told herself to stay calm. She wasn't an animal, and she wasn't going to prove everyone right by losing her shit. The Russian brute, instead, took advantage of her positioning to grab her opponent's head and put her in a fierce headlock. Blood was seeping down her nose, but she didn't care as she tightened her grip, trying to make her tap out right away. Gaia knew if she spent more time fighting Ashera, she only risked getting actually knocked out. She didn't have much energy left, so she had to spend it wisely or else she'd be defeated in her first match.
"I won't disgrace, the people that came to see me tonight, you hear me?! I won't let you win!!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaia Drakos vs Ashera Goddess of Wrath

Post by Simone Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:48 pm

But Gaia made a fatal mistake, She used a submission on Ashera the things She hated the most. Her tone went down and She was actually serious. "Another coward... Why the fuck you girls train in Power and then use fucking submissions to win, pathetic." Ashera now was pissed than ever, yes Gaia was still hot but She hated Power wrestlers that would use submissions when they are fucking ripped. So She started to trash around, continuing punching Everywhere She could, She found another heavyweight that would use submission, a disgrace She didn't want to have fun destroying anymore,instead She was actually considering to pass out on purpose, this bitch actually pissed Her that much. But She was...still hot so for now Ashera would try to get free in attempt to think how She should proceed.
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:31 pm

Ashera's remark truly got under Gaia's skin; the powerhouse finally coming to her senses. She may have been strong, but she was still capable of feeling fear. She was afraid of losing, and perhaps, being defeated that she was desperate enough to almost toss away her values. The Russian came into the fight, wanting to either knock her out, or be knocked out herself, but now she was taking the easy way out. She was ashamed of herself, but Ashera definitely hadn't meant it to get the match back on track, as she would quickly bombard Gaia with punches everywhere. The bodybuilder immediately let go, using the force of her opponent's hits to send her back, so there could be some distance from them.
"Thank you. You're right. It was pathetic of me to go for a submission," She addressed to Ashera, getting back up on her feet, with a determined face.
She used the ropes to her advantage, thrusting herself in the bloodthirsty ginger's way, sending a knee into her face. Quickly following it up with a repetitive abundance of punches to her opponent's chest, trying to aim where it truly mattered. It would certainly help tire out the Goddess a bit, if her heart was purposely being targeted. However, she redirected one of the jabs to her face, thinking that she had her fooled enough that she could aim for another weak spot.
"Now, you'll see my true strength!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:41 pm

"OOF UGHH ARGHH OWW.. NOW YOU ARE TALKING." Ashera regained herself, She was punched a lot by Gaia and She was amazed because She even apologize for using a submission, and made Her fall more... "Fuck i love this bitch now.." but She didn't whispers this time and didn't noticed it.Now both girls were bleeding and Ashera started laughing, She was enjoying this fight and Gaia declaration made Her only more excited. She charged at Her without caring of Her pain and yes It was stupid but Her opponent was though and She liked It, winning or losing didnt matter anymore She wanted to have fun until She couldn't stand anymore. If She could charge Gaia She would pick Her up and go for Her wrathful Slam! "YEA GIRL I LIKE YOUR SPIRIT."
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:23 pm

Ashera would coming rampaging toward Gaia, but she was prepared to go all out. Her opponent tackled her, but the Russian took it as an opportunity to send some more punches to her chest. If it stunned the ginger, she was all set to pick her up and swing her over to the turnbuckle behind her. She grinned uncontrollably, feeling a bit embarrassed to show that she was enjoying the fight, but she quickly brushed her feelings aside, and body slammed into the Goddess.
At first, she wasn't sure if she wanted to wrestle, but her opponent had truly shown her the fun in it. The black-haired monster had made it out of the worst time in her life, so she deserved to enjoy herself. This was her life, and she was taking it into her hands—literally grabbing Ashera by the forehead, and tossing her to the middle of the ring for another beat down.
"Be careful what you wish for!!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:38 pm

"Hehehe...hahah.. AHAHAHAHAHH YES SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! Ashera didnt actually fight It instead She made Gaia do all Her things and now She was on top of Her ready for punching Her! And Ashera decided to send some punches in Gaia belly while She was the victim of Her beatdown, She was laughing and bleeding and same time but She fucking wanted to bring Her opponent down with her. "I WANNA BRING YOU DOWN TOO....damn She Is on top of me.. so fucking hot.. now shes gonna punch mine!" Ashera was happy She wanted to fight until Her body couldn't move anymore!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:49 pm

Gaia began to notice that her punches were slowing down, only motivating her more to keep going—the win was almost in her hands. She kept on beating down on her opponent, one arm after the other, blood on her knuckles. The audience looked on in horror, the scene almost like that of the time she snapped in prison. The beast didn't care, her mind already set on having her fun. She'd have to admit, Ashera accomplished her goal of destroying Gaia's stomach 'til it was nothing but a reddish mess. It was almost like her entire physique was gone within one match, but she let it slide, more excited by the prospects of winning. The world froze for a second, what the fighter expected as the final blow under way, as she aimed a jab to the Goddess' face.
"You find this hot?! Just wait until send you to Hell!" Gaia let her mature demeanor slip, rubbing her crotch against her tummy, so she couldn't get away. Not even the referee seemed interested in breaking them up now—both were dangerously brutal, and that was the main appeal of tonight for the girls. In the end, both surely had a Hell of a time, but now Gaia would end her opponent.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:02 am

"Fuck not this!" Ashera saw Gaia rubbing Her chrotc on Her belly, She.. couldn't resist anymore, and stopped Gaia punching by grabbing Her hands but only to Say sorry to was She about to do. She pulled Gaia in and kissed Her! "Fuck i wanted to destroy each other but you are too hot!" The crowd was shocked! Ashera was begin beaten up and instead of retaliating She kissed Her opponent! So far the ref still didn't disqualify Her but Ashera became more bold and started to kiss Gaia Everywhere, even tried to grope her ABS!
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:08 am

Gaia was left in shock, not sure how to respond to such a bold act of affection. In the end, the referee finally decided to push the two girls away from each other. Gaia held her stomach, and fell on one knee, having actually sustained some real damage. Though, she didn't care. She continued to watch over her opponent, the referee seemingly giving the approval for the match to continue, so it soon became another stand-off between the two.
"Don't touch me like that; final warning," Gaia growled, the fighter a bit pissed off about her inappropriate conduct. She could get Aya to ban her on the spot, but she couldn't deny that she enjoyed being touched by an equal. She chuckled to herself, pouncing at her opponent, with a sharp knee to the Goddess' face.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Simone Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:15 am

"Eh.. im sure you liked It." Ashera parried the knee Just in time and pulled Gaia in again! "Listen, you can have this match, i enjoyed this fight but i wanna meet you After this. I like you. After that Ashera would get hit by the knee in Her belly instead and shoved herself between Gaia thighs! It seems She was ready to give Gaia Her glorious win! "Come on show me some Power love! I would like to "destroy you After this...!"
Simone
Simone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next