Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II Empty "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:56 am

Match Type: Standard

Alaina was wearing her one piece tiger print swimsuit with matching kneepads and boots. The amazon was pacing and looked ready to go. She was facing a young wrestler for a second time as Yusha requested a rematch. The first matchup was pretty one sided but Yusha had done quite a bit of training and won against a woman even bigger than Alaina recently. The amazon was looking to keep sharp and would still do everything in her power to win despite the fact that she liked Yusha.

Alaina heard her music playing and she came out into the arena as the crowd roared. Alaina pointed to the fans and struck a couple poses where she flexed to show off her figure. As Alaina began walking down the ramp she high fived fans on each side of the ramp with a smile on her face as she reached the ring, sliding in underneath the bottom rope. A confident amazon stood tall and walked around the ring holding her arms out and taking in the cheers before settling into her corner to await the arrival of her opponent.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:29 am

Yusha was feeling ready to go as she changed into her usual tight red and black leather top, shorts and boots. She was facing a wrestler she was a huge fan of, and for the second time at that. It was Alaina Sanders, and although she lost in a mostly one sided match to her before she felt more confident this time. Yusha had been training a ton and won another match in AFW recently, so she was excited.

Her music began playing in the arena and she appeared to the cheering crowd. She smiled and raised her arms as she excitedly made her way down the ramp, waving to fans and high fiving a few. She rolled under the ropes of the ring and stood up, skipping around a bit with her arms up and big smile still on her face before going to her corner, stretching and smiling over at Alaina.

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

https://www.deviantart.com/kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Yusha Sento II

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:30 am

Alaina saw the confidence and cheerful outlook of Yusha and it was one of the things about her that made people like her. Alaina liked her and while she didn't want to hurt her the amazon was in the ring, and was willing to do all she could to win her match as always.

The bell rang and Alaina circled Yusha looking to move in and grapple with her hoping to get hold to keep Yusha close so she could power Yusha back against a turnbuckle pressing her into a corner before kneeing and kicking her mid-section to start things off with momentum!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:00 pm

Yusha got ready as the bell rang, and found herself grappling with Alaina. Due to her small size however, she was pushed and pressed into the corner and having her abs pounded! She winced, quickly kneeing and kicking Alaina's midsection in return!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:38 am

The two women were in the corner hammering away at one another mid-sections! Alaina was determined not to back off or blink first so she swung her fist hard looking to change up with some hard shots to the jaw of Yusha trying to stun the smaller wrestler! Alaina was looking to be dominant like she was in the first matchup, not wanting to be forced off when she had the edge although those knee strikes of Yusha packed more punch than they did the last time out for sure.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:13 pm

Yusha continued pounding the amazon while also taking plenty of hits herself, trying to resist! The smaller wrestler couldn't hold her own forever though, eventually getting stunned from the hard hits to her jaw! Her strikes stopped, leaving her at Alaina's mercy!

Yusha Sento wrote:I always do my best! Everyone has losses, those are a part of life and nobody is immune to them. I don't let losses discourage me or drag me down, they only get me more excited for the next match where I'll do my best all over again!
Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:22 am

Alaina saw Yusha and knew she had a chance! The amazon wrapped her arms underneath Yusha's and lift her up looking to send Yusha up into the air before sending her crashing to the mat with a double underhook suplex! So far this match was mirroring the first, and Alaina liked that as she had managed a dominant victory. She was out to do the same this time and hoped that Yusha would be feeling it after the vertical suplex.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:26 am

Yusha just softly groaned as the amazon readied her attack, and she was still recovering as Alaina put her plan into motion and suplexed the redhead! She whimpered and arched her back in pain, already off to a bad start! She had to show that she had improved and not let all the training for this rematch go to waste, quickly trying to roll away to the other end of the ring to get some space and catch her breath!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:25 am

Alaina saw Yusha rolling away and the amazon went stomping after her. She knew that keeping Yusha on the defensive was going to be key. The confident amazon came up and pulled Yusha to her feet by the arm. She planted her feet and twist her torso to send Yusha running over towards the ropes!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kudiruka1106 Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:26 am

Yusha suddenly found herself pulled up and sent running to the ropes! She still needed to recover, but she knew she'd have to earn the time to. She bounced off the ropes and came running back at Alaina, trying to ready herself for what the amazon had planned!

Kudiruka1106
Kudiruka1106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next